It was pretty awsome.... not going to lie. Dirty mexican was quite hillarious also....

Actually we did, but we played it off like we didn't care about it, and honestly I would have let it go if I thought they had given up their bandit ways.

Shame you exaggerated most of the story, although it was pretty funny and convenient.

From (Monolith) Doodle, one of the guys you shot.

Shame you exaggerated most of the story' date=' although it was pretty funny and convenient.

[/quote']

Exaggerated? Here's PART of the post you wrote in the skype chat log. You even called my friend Vylent's dad's house using a number you ripped off his skype page.

[6:16:50 PM] Dirty Mexican: hey guys i'm gonna drive to your house

[6:16:53 PM] Dirty Mexican: i looked up your names

[6:16:59 PM] Dirty Mexican: you live 15 minutes away

[6:19:01 PM] Dirty Mexican: *ADRESS REMOVED*

Doesn't look exaggerated to me...

Shame you exaggerated most of the story' date=' although it was pretty funny and convenient.

[/quote']

Exaggerated? Here's the post you wrote in the skype chat log. You even called my friend Vylent's dad's house using a number you ripped off his skype page.

[6:16:50 PM] Dirty Mexican: hey guys i'm gonna drive to your house

[6:16:53 PM] Dirty Mexican: i looked up your names

[6:16:59 PM] Dirty Mexican: you live 15 minutes away

[6:19:01 PM] Dirty Mexican: *ADRESS REMOVED*

Doesn't look exaggerated to me...

OH MAN. HE'S GONNA FUCK YOU UP REAL GOOD LOL! HERE COMES THE PAIN!

Unfortunately, this story isn't true.

For the most part it was.

I was one of the guys he shot, (Back Seat).

We where not planning to rob or shoot these guys, we where literally looking for more team members to join forces.

The whole shady part is quite funny, because the guy he was talking about, gives out his life story, and one of these guys happens to be a guy he shoots. Well, BOTH sides new and BOTH sides where like well shit happens.

At the end, NO ONE started raging like OP said, I simply said, I knew this would fucking happen. NO one started screaming, totally made up. The death threats where simply the 4th person on our side who wasn't even playing, and was just joking.

Always 2 sides to a story.

Unfortunately' date=' this story isn't true.

I was one of the guys he shot.

We where not planning to rob or shoot these guys, we where literally looking for more team members to join forces.

The whole shady part is quite funny, because the guy he was talking about, gives out his life story, and one of these guys happens to be a guy he shoots. Well, BOTH sides new and BOTH sides where like well shit happens.

At the end, NO ONE started raging like OP said, I simply said, I knew this would fucking happen. NO one started screaming, totally made up. The death threats where simply the 4th person on our side who wasn't even playing, and was just joking.

[/quote']

You called his house? How are you trying to down play any of the Skype rage? None of you were pissed about what was happening BUT you looked up his address and called his house? I understand you guys trying to save face and all but you might want to try a different approach...

[8:57:51 PM] Josh Derpo: how is red car btw?

[8:58:53 PM] Conrad Downing: pretty shitty car lol

[8:58:57 PM] Vylent: so i crashed that piece of shit and then stepped away

[/quote']

You called his house? How are you trying to down play any of the Skype rage? None of you were pissed about what was happening BUT you looked up his address and called his house? I understand you guys trying to save face and all but you might want to try a different approach...

I did not call his house, a friend of mine white paged his name and got his dads house or some shit and told him he was a friend, and to let him know and call him back. HE WAS NOT PLAYING WITH US. He was just in the call, and was joking.

So the person who "called his house" if it was his house, didn't have anything to do with Dayz lol

[/quote']

I did not call his house, a friend of mine white paged his name and got his dads house or some shit and told him he was a friend, and to let him know and call him back. HE WAS NOT PLAYING WITH US. He was just in the call, and was joking.

So the person who "called his house" if it was his house, didn't have anything to do with Dayz lol

""'So what u are saying is u did in fact try and track us down??? Sounds like rage to me."""

-Magnes3d-

Address finding? House calling? Wow you guys really took this too far.

Hulk Level Rage Detected.

They were pretty pissed when we stole all their shit... It is a natural response from kids who lost at their own game. :)

Read some posts you missed, no one took it anywhere besides a friend who wasn't even involved with the game.

Read some posts you missed' date=' no one took it anywhere besides a friend who wasn't even involved with the game.

[/quote']

Put a leash on that friend of yours or don't involve him in matters he can't handle maturely. How were we supposed to know he wasn't one of the people that got shot up in the car and that he was acting on his own when he called us IRL? We didn't go all CSI Miami like you guys and start investigating people's real names and shit.

They were pretty pissed when we stole all their shit... It is a natural response from kids who lost at their own game. :)

No one was pissed lol' date=' we took weapons we had multiple of.

But making shit up like a kid helps prove your story more eh?

[hr']

Read some posts you missed' date=' no one took it anywhere besides a friend who wasn't even involved with the game.

[/quote']

Put a leash on that friend of yours or don't involve him in matters he can't handle maturely. How were we supposed to know he wasn't one of the people that got shot up in the car and that he was acting on his own when he called us IRL? We didn't go all CSI Miami like you guys and start investing people's real names and shit.

Because we said he wasn't. Yall KNEW who was in the car, you where on skype with us, and he was in the call, and yall know that yall didnt shoot him.

(•_•) It's time to find

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

"Where they live!?"

(•_•) It's time to find

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

"Where they live!?"

Holy fucking shit that was funny.

NOM NOM NOM EDRAMA AND SAD KIDS I LOVE IT

TC And Company you guys rock.

DeathSquad and company, you are a sad bunch. Obviously you are butt hurt about it if you had to come on the forums to defend your 'names' and 'honor'.

Even funnier is you admit a 'friend' called one of their houses and claim he didn't have shit to do with the events that happened in game.

Either you got so mad you tried to call them to put 'fear' into their hearts or you were so mad you told your 'friend' to do it.

PS. If I tell any of my friends a story about me getting betrayed in a online video game they wouldn't go and stalk the guy that did it for me even if they were in the call, figure out his number and go as far as to CALL their house. Really? Erase your posts and change your name you tool.