I don't even know what the fuck is going on in this thread anymore.

But I'm now listening to Rehab again, and I don't even know how the fuck that happened.

NOM NOM NOM EDRAMA AND SAD KIDS I LOVE IT

TC And Company you guys rock.

DeathSquad and company' date=' you are a sad bunch. Obviously you are butt hurt about it if you had to come on the forums to defend your 'names' and 'honor'.

Even funnier is you admit a 'friend' called one of their houses and claim he didn't have shit to do with the events that happened in game.

Either you got so mad you tried to call them to put 'fear' into their hearts or you were so mad you told your 'friend' to do it.

PS. If I tell any of my friends a story about me getting betrayed in a online video game they wouldn't go and stalk the guy that did it for me even if they were in the call, figure out his number and go as far as to CALL their house. Really? Erase your posts and change your name you tool.

Address finding? House calling? Wow you guys really took this too far.

Whats funny is these "kids" sent us the link to the thread, they wanted us to see their shit they made up. The story is not totally fake, but why do ignorant people never listen to the other side of the story?

I was just putting my side of the story, because a chunk of what they said is false, and wanted to correct these hypocrites, and you can look back at my posts, and reread, because obviously you don't understand simple corrections, But sadly, people like you don't understand this.

Because they posted a story about what happened, you automatically believe them like a typical ignorant sheep, and not the other side of the story.

No one is mad on our side, and all I'm doing is putting our side of the story. If you think I'm butt hurt for posting the truth is sad on your part. I'm sure if I made another forum account and made a story like this you be riding my side all the way.

If you can't realize that, not a problem. Most kids jump to conclusions like you all the time.

What is sad, is that these guys couldn't simply put the truth in their story.

Whats funny is these "kids" sent us the link to the thread' date=' they wanted us to see their shit they made up. The story is not totally fake, but why do ignorant people never listen to the other side of the story?

I was just putting my side of the story, because a chunk of what they said is false, and wanted to correct these hypocrites, and you can look back at my posts, and reread, because obviously you don't understand simple corrections, But sadly, people like you don't understand this.

Because they posted a story about what happened, you automatically believe them like a typical ignorant sheep, and not the other side of the story.

No one is mad on our side, and all I'm doing is putting our side of the story. If you think I'm butt hurt for posting the truth is sad on your part. I'm sure if I made another forum account and made a story like this you be riding my side all the way.

If you can't realize that, not a problem. Most kids jump to conclusions like you all the time.

[/quote']

Hold- hold up wait hold up hold up.

Much better now I'll read what you said, this music might make me feel a bit of sorrow for your cause. Wait, nah I wont the post is mostly your ego kicking in auto-drive because I challenged your status as a man.

Whats funny is these "kids" sent us the link to the thread' date=' they wanted us to see their shit they made up. The story is not totally fake, but why do ignorant people never listen to the other side of the story?

[/quote']

Much better now I'll read what you said, this music might make me feel a bit of sorrow for your cause. Wait, nah I wont the post is mostly your ego kicking in auto-drive because I challenged your status as a man.

Dont jump to conclusions and then pretend that know what your talking about.

NOM NOM NOM EDRAMA AND SAD KIDS I LOVE IT

TC And Company you guys rock.

DeathSquad and company' date=' you are a sad bunch. Obviously you are butt hurt about it if you had to come on the forums to defend your 'names' and 'honor'.

Even funnier is you admit a 'friend' called one of their houses and claim he didn't have shit to do with the events that happened in game.

Either you got so mad you tried to call them to put 'fear' into their hearts or you were so mad you told your 'friend' to do it.

PS. If I tell any of my friends a story about me getting betrayed in a online video game they wouldn't go and stalk the guy that did it for me even if they were in the call, figure out his number and go as far as to CALL their house. Really? Erase your posts and change your name you tool.

Address finding? House calling? Wow you guys really took this too far.

Whats funny is these "kids" sent us the link to the thread, they wanted us to see their shit they made up. The story is not totally fake, but why do ignorant people never listen to the other side of the story?

"If so Facto... I'm your boss." -White Goodmen- :)

[/quote']

Lmao, you're proving my point.

Sorry for making you look ignorant but brought it upon yourself.

Use some logic or just don't post at all if you're going to not prove anything besides your single tracked mind lol.

Lmao' date=' you're proving my point.

Use some logic or just don't post at all if you're going to not prove anything besides your single tracked mind lol.

[/quote']

I'm sorry please don't get your 'friend' to call my house.

[/quote']

I'm pretty sure LTSlugg schooled the hell out of you with every post he's made so far. It's too late for you to stop while you're ahead, but you should probably stop anyway before it gets worse.

Everybody NOW!!!

I been at a bar on the inside

waitin for my ride on the outside

she stole my heart in the trailer park

so I jacked the keys to fuckin car

And crashed that piece of shit and then stepped away

[/quote']

I'm pretty sure LTSlugg schooled the hell out of you with every post he's made so far. It's too late for you to stop while you're ahead, but you should probably stop anyway before it gets worse.

Lmao, yall are pathetic. But its fine. No point in arguing with children eh?

Welcome to US128. We are glad to serve you.

Amazing story.

I hope you didn't just read the first post. There's more to it.

Amazing story.

Nono. Hes replying to a comment of mine I said people who disconnect when they think someone is around to avoid combat is bannable on our server. Hes a bit butthurt that on US128 and US167 we don't tolerate disconnecting to avoid PVP.

He thinks because someone says 'I think someone might be around, so I will disconnect for now and let things cool down' is excusable. Someone posted a thread about being banned when an admin caught them logging out in the airfield after a firefight to save the loot they got, hoping to avoid anyone else that might be around.

His tears, I feed on them.

o.O cool... a post from a U.B.C.S. member.

FYI DeathSSquad a pp-19 to one of yalls face was quite satisfying. I enjoyed every click(due to the silencer).

Amazing story.

Nono. Hes replying to a comment of mine I said people who disconnect when they think someone is around to avoid combat is bannable on our server. Hes a bit butthurt that on US128 and US167 we don't tolerate disconnecting to avoid PVP.

He thinks because someone says 'I think someone might be around' date=' so I will disconnect for now and let things cool down' is excusable. Someone posted a thread about being banned when an admin caught them logging out in the airfield after a firefight to save the loot they got, hoping to avoid anyone else that might be around.

His tears, I feed on them.

[/quote']

AH ok.

Yes Vylent, Ebian and I keep an eye on the forums for user-feedback and we keep active attention on our members to make sure everyone is enjoying themselves.

Ah gotcha. Well, we're enjoying ourselves quite a bit.

Looks like it!

We will just continue to cruse around in our hippy van and drink all the soda we have.

One day we will find a full whiskey bottle... One day.

Good stuff. This is really the stuff that keeps us playing this game. :)

Good stuff. This is really the stuff that keeps us playing this game. :)

Good to hear that lies and betrayal makes you love this game.

I think this topic might have made US128 extremely popular, i'll be playing there sooner or later now seems like a good server.

I think this topic might have made US128 extremely popular' date=' i'll be playing there sooner or later now seems like a good server.

[/quote']

The server generally has been topping out now with 50 people on both the last two days, we just added a third server a bit more hardcore with 3rd person off.

We are glad people are enjoying it and look forward to killing people and being killed ourselves.

Happy Hunting/Surviving Everyone.

"X, can I have that Ghillie suit back?" is now the official code-phrase for "X, light up their shit."

I hit Devil's Castle for the first time. I had a friend with me.

I'd like to thank whoever it was that left four completely stocked tents, including morphine, DMR mags, food (we ate it all), a revolver, grenades, smoke, and a bunch of other stuff we didn't have room for. Oh, and a Czech backpack.

And a car. That we drove north, ditched in the woods, and shot the tires.

So thanks :)