After being killed by some clan I decided to take a break and come back later. Now when I return it's pitch black, stumbling across Elektro after a massacre of zeds piled me, I'm on about 1.7k blood, get hit by a zed a few times trying to axe off the aggro. Get to around 600 blood and I come across a shed next to the houses on the outskirts. To my surprise I find a 1911 with 3 mags, I happily stumble across to the office building, searching for long needed beans. Find myself a Winchester and plenty of ammo, so I decide to cross over to the pub. Find a few beans and heal back to around 1300, searching for the usual tools, I find myself a knife and matches. I hear flies upstairs so I head up there. No bodies but I find an Alice pack with some gear near by, grabbed myself a map but for some reason it wouldn't let me pick up the Alice pack.

Not as bothered as I should be about that, I decide I have found my lot that I need and decide to head back to the trees to log out, I come across the fire station, walked in and found myself a lot of stuff, mostly useless weapons/ammo that I don't want/need. Go back out after healing to 1600. Got to the trees further up after passing out dozens of times.

Long story short, I open the map to try get myself a feel for where abouts I am, find a lot of stuff written on this map about the clan that killed me. Now I know where their camps are, their cars and which city they camp around for loot. Time to get my own back I think.

Well jesus.

That was intense.

I ran solo from Komorovo to Balota, looted a Remington 870 Tact., and then went solo to Cherno. The orange building was picked clean, along with the fire station and supermarket.

But, when I got to the church, I saw a player run out with another Remington in hand. I shot him once in the leg, once in the chest, and he went unconscious. I put one in his head and he was down for the count. Had some remington shells on him, and I hid the body.

Heart pounding hard (it was almost like my first encounter all over again), I moved on to the church. Nothing but useless loot. At least I got a bit of food and water.

I decided to loot around some apartment buildings to make up for the place being so well looted. On the third building, I heard a sniper shot. It wasn't directed at me, but I got down anyway. I knew there was loot at the clocktower, I could see it from my building.

Go big or go home.

I went home.

• Like 1

I was just entering Cherno and night was just falling. I had a zed on my tail from one of the outskirt homes so I darted fast into the Church on the border of town. The undead SOB was right on my tail so I didn't have much time to get my bearings as I had quickly entered and ducked behind a pew. I was waiting for the zombie meandered from the entrance back outside when I noticed sound of flies. I slowly got up and saw that a dead survivor was sprawled a few feet away from me, but even more remarkable was what was at the entrance.

A tent was set up right in the doorway and I hadn't noticed. And half out and half inside the tent was a man. I quickly searched the body and took his weapon, a hatchet, and asked if he was OK. I waited a few seconds as I started plundering the church when I asked him again if he was alright. Still no answer.

Fearing the worst of him, I leveled my axe on him as I slowly came up to investigate. As it turns out he was dead, but his legs were sort of clumped in the entrance in such a way that they appeared to move. I laughed as I realized that I had spent the past two minutes talking to a dead body and quickly looted his corpse of all the food he had taken from the nearby supermarket.

As I left to go deeper into Cherno at the dead of night I threw a flare on them just in case they needed a light to show them the path to the tent. I just hope they didn't get lost in the dark night of Chernarus.

I came to on the rainy coast. After getting my bearings I noticed I was west of Kamenka.

I set off towards it, considering I had no food or water, or ammo, or weapons. Or anything of that nature. I figured if I was going to die, I might as well die trying to do something other than wander aimlessly in the wilds looking for an abandoned house.

So I jogged towards town, not really bothering to keep a low profile and trusting the trees to mask my presence. I was quite successful. As I neared the towns outskirts, I crouched beside some damp foliage and squinted, trying to get an idea of the town. I noticed it as crawling (literally) with zeds. But they looked like they were spread far enough apart that I could slip in between them unnoticed, as long as I stayed to the right side of the road. Dropping to my stomach I began to crawl through the mud into the town. The rain slowed to a halt as I approached, but the clouds remained to cast a dark, gloomy overwatch of my descent into the village.

Reaching the first building, I pushed myself to a knee and carefully peered around the wall. Clear, so I moved forward and carefully opened the door. Closing it behind me as I entered the cramped structure, I glanced to my left and my right, immediately noticing a number of small, but useful items. The first being a makarov.

I moved over and picked it up, grinning to myself as I noticed it had two spare mags with it. After loading it I shoved it into my belt and turned towards the other room. I didn't feel so damn helpless anymore now that I had a small amount of firepower. I could pull off a headshot or two if I needed, I'm not a bad shot.

Sliding past the front door and into the kitchen, I pilfered the cabinets and managed to get a can of coke for my troubles.

I shoved the coke into my pocket as I heard someone outside.

"Hey, you friendly in there?"

I remained silent for a moment, blinking rapidly as my brain tried to formulate a suitable response.

"Ye-Yeah," I managed to stammer, even so I reached down and grabbed my makarov out, aiming it at the door.

"I'm comin' in!" He said as he slowly opened the door. He held his hands out, showing my them before showing my his face. He was young, brown haired along with a baseball cap. He noted the gun and swallowed quietly, before reaching back and slowly pulling the door closed. I saw he didn't have a weapon on him and I slowly lowered the weapon, giving him a curt nod.

He broke into a weak smile, "Good to see someone," He began, eyeing me up and down, "I can't find jack shit here, any luck with you?"

I nodded, flashing him the makarov once more, "Yeah, this, few clips, odds and ends, that sorta stuff. I know there's a few hunting shacks around to the north, I figured after I hit town I'd move up there, into the mountains. See if I can't find something a tad stronger."

Nodding, the man glanced back towards the door. "Yeah..." He said, clearly unsettled by my weapon, as well as my plan on trying to score some more. "I'm gonna head out there, then. Maybe we'll see each other again."

I shrugged and watched him open the door quietly and move out. After a few minutes, I decided to move along as well. I kept my head low, but the guy was gone. I never even knew his name.

Slipping across the wet ground, I made my way down the street. I managed to scare up a meal for tomorrow as well as a sopping wet map of the surrounding countryside. I quickly found my current location and marked it in pencil. The sun was still covered with clouds, but directly away from the coast was north, so I set off into the wilds.

As I exited the town I got to my feet and started to jog once more, keeping as quiet as could be. Even so, I saw no other living creature.

Trekking north, I casted a casual glance to my right and was shocked to see a hunting stand. I turned and immediately made a beeline for it. AsI did, one of the infected came out of nowhere, sending a cry of warning out to the surrounding countryside. I matched it's pitch as I broke into a dead sprint. My legs pounded over the soggy earth, snapping twigs and sending a flurry of birds into flight. I heard it behind me, getting closer with each step.

Reaching forward, I grabbed the ladder and hauled myself up just in time. The infected howled below me, but I knew I was safe for that moment. I stuck a leg out and kicked the ladder away from the stand, the crawled backwards and huddled in the corner. I looked down and allowed a small smile to come across my lips as I spotted another makarov magazine. As I grabbed it, I heard the soft patter of rain begin to hit the roof of the stand.

I sighed heavily as I leaned back and listened to the rain intermingle with the sounds of the infected below me as settled in for a long, long night.

// I liek storeh's. Assuming I live through tomorrow, I might as well write another one.

Also, written in 10 minutes with a dull, sleep deprived mind. I am aware it's not that great. :P

E: Aiden Grayson is the ingame name.

Edited by Mifio
  • Like 5

I start a fresh spawn just west of the crane in elektro. I make a pass of the buildings there and come out with a hunting knife and not much else. I'm moving towards elektro when I see a flare light up the church. I'm describing it to my buddy and we realize we're pretty close to one another. While we're trying to find eachother in the dark I get aggro'd by a zombie, and with nothing to lose I take off at a dead sprint, bleeding, towards the flare. When I get into the city I realize that someone has thrown three flare's into the middle of the street outside the fire station, and there they are standing straight up on the first teir. They take one shot, I don't know if it was at me or the zombies behind me, but I pick up one of his flares off the street and book it back over to the grocery store where I drop the flare and take cover in the back room. Inside the grocery store are two dead survivors with a TON of bandages and 3 empty water bottles. I also pick up a hatchet and a watch.

My char is now alive for 2 days, so I am pretty advanced. Gotta tell my FULL story. I spawn on the coast of Cherno. I get in industrial buildings and find a hatchet. Sometimes it is really good to have a free mag of Hack on you, so chopped 3 aggroed zed. Got food&soda and crossbow&1911 from the market, checked Firestation with no results, practically got 27 zed kills, 0 headshots, lots of ammo, meds, compass, map, watch, but still got coyote patrol pack. I hear in the distance a kind of engine. 2 Headlights pop up in the darkness of the night, and the vehicle wich seemed to be a bus stops. Driver gets out to check a pub. Cause I am no bandit, hopped on driver position and drove off.

Found a friend on my way to Stary, a guy named Rainbow. He had an Double-Barrel, Revolver, meds and more stuff. Drove in Stary, to find out that a S1203 van drove off. They luckily didn't saw us, so we tried to stay as concealed as we could. Nothing but a 1866, M1014, 870 and ammo for all was at the camp. Took the M1014 and Rain got the Winchester. I had to log off for the night so left the bus in Rain's hands. IDK what he did with the bus but I didn't seen him on that server anymore.

When I enter the game, It says Day 1. Stary Sobor. Check the tents, found that a guy refreshed the tents in hope for finding NVG's and GPS. Snagged from that huge pile of loot an AKM with 9 mags, there was an ACU there too so stored 4 mags in backpack. Found a G17 there so I took it against the 1911. I find that the guy lost a wheel to his UAZ, so I look in town, and luckily I find a wheel! Repaired UAZ and drove off, now with Military flashlight and a Ghillie Suit forgotten in the pile. I went off for NWA.

When I reach there, there were 2 guys with M14's next to a crashed heli fighting off a horde of zed. They wrecked their bus (wich seemed like Rain's) in the ATC, so they bought me time to loot south barracks. M9SD found there! 1 mag for it. Still no US weaponry. I find more mags for the M9 and eventually go look at Firestation, Hangar and ATC in the time they were looking at north barracks. More mags for the M9, Still no better primary, but found an Military flashlight. They say it is better. I befriend the guys and give them a ride to Cherno, where I wasn't paying attention and rammed the UAZ in a concrete barrier. Poor UAZ, stored nothing in it. IDK what they did there. I looked at Hospital, and met the 2 guys yet again. Gave them transfusions aswell they gave me one, found an ALICE in the supermarket and more food & stuff there. Reached a number of 34 zed killed after the count reseted from the ghillie suit. I ran then to Stary and logged off there, my char now reaching Day 2.

I now want to find at least an M16 to see if it's really better than the AKM, or find the M14 wich ppl say it is much more better than AKM, repair one more vehicle and set up a camp. And find that Entrenching tool & toolbox, maybe GPS and NVG's if I am lucky.

We were on our way to recover a vehicle; my pack was laden with essentials for getting the beast running. It was so god damn dark. My team and I tried to reconnect with eachother at some powerlines; as each of us was drawing in to the location- all hell broke loose. One man is gunned down my an unidentified assailant. We scramble, but can't find the body or the shooter. I can't see at all, and I start panicking. Then, right in front of me- I see a man. He isn't proned. A com chatter clusterfuck ensues. "I see someone!" "Prone, prone!" "Shoot him!" "Who is it?" "He's throwing a flare!" "FIRE!" I pop two shots, and the man drops. At the same time my heart sinks. I've just shot my friend Caviano in a moment of panic and fear. Mere seconds would have spared his life with recognition, but I had jumped the gun in my state of high adrenaline. I grab what I can off his body and tell my team they'll have to continue on without me. With the help of my new friend Grom; I set out on the path of redemption.

I was alive for 4 days now which is the longest term i ever managed to live so far. I raided the NWAF, killed some dirty Bandits and had my M16A3 with ACOG sights plus a PDW for my own defense.

After i successfully raided the Airfield i decided to go south again. When i finally arrived in the northern woods of cherno my friend died and i told him i'd pick him up at the balota airstrip.

As i was running through the woods i spotted a survivor next to me and almost shot him but then realized that he was no harm to me 'cause he only had a hatched. When he spotted me he immedeatly jumped behind a tree trying to hide from me. After i told him that i wouldn't hurt him he still wasn't moving so i went behind the tree to look after him. He was still there not moving at all. Checking his backpack i decided to give him my PDW so he could survive in this cold-hearted world.

Just as i tried to give him my sidearm i suddenly was laying on the ground, bone broken, bleeding like shit and without consciousness. I checked my blood and saw it at -11.000. I didn't hear any shots and i'm sure it wasn't the survivor who killed me as he wasn't even looking at me. I still have no idea why i died i only hope that the unknown survivor who i died trying to help lives and manages to survive with the gear he propably looted from my dead body.

Day 1;

I awoke on the coast, it was nearing nightfall, no idea of where I was, or even how I got here. All I knew was that I had to get inland and fast. Something wasn't right on the coast, nothing was moving - nothing was here.

I began to make for the forrest, crawling at first but something caught my eye in the distance. Smoke? That could be good or bad. I stood at a crouch and made my way west noting a lighthouse a small way off to my left. The smoke was a lot bigger now, this wasn't a cooking fire - the way it was reflected off the tree's it almost made it seem like they were moving, it was so bright. I edged closer to the summit of the hill, crawling the last few yards to get a view of what was on the other side.

I wish I hadn't. A whole city bathed in fire. Buildings, cars, corpses, nothing was untouched - the source? A motherfucking battleship.

Immersion broken I bolted for the forrest, tucked myself away and logged onto a server with a less dramatic starting scene.

I nearly killed one of my teammates today

We met up in the woods while trying to regroup with the rest of our team. As a joke, he shot the ground near me with AK. This was a bad idea due to the following;

1. He admitted when we found him in cherno he was a bandit

2. I think he attempted it on another teammate

3. I don't take kindly to being shot at, and with the experience of being stabbed in the back an occasion or 2

I responded to the hostility with my M16 in it's Semi Auto firing mode and landed 2 bullets in his side thinking he was shooting at me. "YOU SHOT ME, BANDAGE ME!" He cried out as he bled like a stuffed hog once I realized that he was joking. "YOUR DUMB" "I COULD JUST KILL YOU". That's not exactly what you tell the guy you just jokingly shot at, Heart pumping thinking that if I had killed him after that my team would turn against me I had my gun set to Burst fire and prepared for the worst in a stare down between one another. It gradually died down but my teammate continued push his luck throughout the session. He attempted to tell me in one town we were raiding "Hey don't take what I say seriously, I was just joking", I responded with "You don't joke around like that, backoff when you can tell you're crossing the line".

And that's how I nearly killed my smart ass teammate, honestly wished those M16 shots would of killed him.

ran a long way to electro to meat up with some people in one of the firestations, first i was up in the tower and then i feel through the wall and landed on the roof going unconscious and breaking my leg. luckily i had a friend up there and i got epied and auto injected. everything is great and back to normal, less then a minute later i get shot in the head, good shot whoever that was, then again i was being way to careless

Today, is a story of betrayal.

My friends and I were doing our thing, and we were looting Berezino. Our three friends, Incan, Mark, and Josh, got on and asked us where we were. We told them we were in the Berezino apartments, looting around. After about 10 minutes, they appeared. We decided to go loot the hospital, when, all of a sudden, there was a gunshot, and my friend Paul went down. I look behind us, and Josh's revolver is smoking. I aim down the sights with my M4 and kill him, then Mark broke my legs with his MP5A5. My friend Craft saw incan unholstering and aiming at us, so he dropped him. I had 1500 blood, but I still managed to kill Mark. Then I passed out in the middle of a Berezino street, and got patched up by craft.

• Like 1

I and a friend (Weii) went to the NW Airfield to the barracks. As i approached the door i saw somone inside who shot at us. But he missed. We stayed out of the doorway and typed "friendly". After a minute of nothing happening he came out and we all calmed down. We had a little chat and he was the first guy we met where nobody had to die, and the same goes for him. So he shot just because everybody else before shot him on sight, not because he was an unfriendly person.

My friend left soon afterwards. So i and the guy we just met went to go to the other barracks. On the way to the other barracks i was shot - i assume by a sniper.

Not an epic story or something. Just my first encounter with a stranger that didnt end with people killing each other. I am a bit sad that it ended so abruptly.

Hey Shey (i think that was his nickname) ... if you are out there or if someone here knows you ... write me a message.

Found myself a stashed car, I know some of you will complain about this but I haven't destroyed it as it is coming in handy.

The story is my failed refuelling strategy. So I was driving at night, getting away from the nw airbase, the fuel was at half a bar, decided to refuel, have no idea which way from the airbase I went so I had to try figure things out. Came to a fuel station but either glitched or wrong place. Lucky come to a big barn and find a jerry can. So now I can get further and now have 2 empty jerry cans to fill up with.

A long time later, after failing at many gas stations, I end up in Elektro of all places. Having found the car after raiding the military camp, I also have an M24 and a M9 on me.

I get to about the center of Elektro, trying to stick close to the train track so I could navigate without using the map, the car runs out of gas and dies there. I get out to run the rest of the way. While moving to the gas station, I hear some kind of war going on with gunshots everywhere. I dive to prone and crawl my way to get gas.

At this point I get worried that my whole day will come to an end by a bandit. Gunshots stop and I hear a lot of zeds close by, stay still to get my bearings as I can't see a thing. Throw out a flare behind me and to every side to try confuse people that might be there. All of a sudden I hear a bus roaring about, someone a little too happy with it's horn, aggro every zombie in Elektro and most likely every survivor there.

Thanks to this guy, I run straight to the gas, gather it and run most of the way back,stop to another firefight and crawl towards where I left the car. Fill it up with what I have and zoom out towards the gas station again, fill her up and the jerries, make my way around the map back to the airfield and see a downed chopper. My whole ordeal was worth it, I found myself an fb fal on top of this. Shame it wasn't nv but It's fines with me.

Thanks to who ever left the car there, I can fix up the helo. I will have to pay them back somehow.

logged in the other morning, found myself in the factory near orlovets, little did I know the truck I had gone there to get wheels for had already been descoverd fixed and taken. anyhow I'm on the hunt for 2, now redundant wheels. so I begin to scoure the site, check the back garages and the bottom floors in the factory to no avail. upon reaching the 2nd floor I see no loot around so spin back to go down the staircase, idk if it was my poor control or the collision detection but I end up falling out of the stairwell and outside the factory 2 floors down. my heart drops like a stone, WHACK I hit the ground like a sack of shit, break my legs and the KO sand timer pops up as I flop about helplessly on the floor. I gather my senses and notice the sand time is going fairly quick, 8k blood left. 'Ok' I think to myself 'get up, bandage, fix leg, and then secure the area.' I take a moment as the timer expires and then quickly race through the gear menu, roll my mouse to the bandage area, 'FUCK!' no bandages! Now frantic, I find meself sprinting between the loot areas, 6k blood and dropping real quick, of course theres not a bandage in sight and after runing to every loot spot in the factory I'm starting to really fear for my life. I'm on less than 3k blood now, I can hear the heartbeat and see the slight quiver of my gun barrel so I glance up at the numerical value representing what was left of my withering life, I have a little over 2600 blood... but wait... I've stopped bleeding! im not sure what the chances are but I'm guessing pretty low as I was saved by a mechanic that I had never witnessed before or since.

I'm alive! at the very least I'm alive. so I goto the lobby to get myself a refreshment and have a mini heart attack in the kitchen... come back and log in, I'm in the bushes to the north of the factory and to my dismay I see a survivor pop up in the field in front of me as the game loads. Game face back on! adrenaline is pumping again right away. soon as it loads in to the server I see the guy in front running haplessly toward the factory building so I scoot round the right hand side and come at him from behind. BANG, put a winchester round his way and he goes down. 'No more tears now, only dreams!' I think to myself as I finnish the sucker off with a shot to the face. I ponder what his body might hold when I hear the pitter patter of footsteps, and not zombie ones. so I retreat back through the door I came in and loop back round to find looter number 2 looking at his dead friends body. again I'm behind the guy, with the drop, so he goes down with no trouble. surley theres enough beans on these guys to get my blood back above 3k. I go to the first guys body to see what he's holding when looter number 3 comes in and unloads 3 rounds of revolver ammo my way, 'holy fuck!' It sounds like hell fire and the adrenaline already running strong take another vault... click click click shes empty so i spin round and put a shot her way, it finds her leg but shes not knocked out and I hear the chamber spin on her revolver as she reloads. in a frenzied hail of gun fire I unload my winnie and she does the same with her revolver, amazingly not one shot in the flurry finds its target as I strafe around her spinning body on the ground. I take what may be the last deep breath of this life and hit R, take that split second to aim true and put 2 in the torso one in the face. 'who's the fucking daddy now!'

The preceding gun battle occured in under 30 seconds and its the most exciting 30 seconds of my entire day z experience to date

and finally to the 3 unwhitting guys in the factory that day... thanks for the beans man, they saved my life.

• Like 1

Just started dayz on the 23 join a server to see i have no gun and only a few supply's just the way i like it. i found myself close to a huge city, i had no clue to what it was cuz i missed what it said at the start so i walk to the city thinking i have nothing to lose. i see a few zombies that i sneak by then i find i house that i can go in so i make my way there when i hear shots. i peek in to see a dead dude. i go flat and make my way to him loot his body then leave. good day for my 1st time. got a shotgun hand gun water can and some other stuff so im happy.

later im in a barn looting some shotgun shells when i think i hear something but it stoped so i go on with my looting, so i walk outside the barn i bAM!!!!11!!1!!one!! i get hit by a car. i go flying in the sky! i land on top of a tree, it breaks my fall then i slid off and land in a bush. i pass out and like 8 min later i wake up patch myself up take some pain pills and roll away cuz i have a broken leg, and there i wait. could use some a Morphine Auto Injector.

First Post, First Story. Sorry for the generally poor grammar etc. it's around 5am here and I've been up for a while. I just felt I had to post this. It's Long

DAY 0

Woke up at around 3am in Kamenka

I set out into town in search of supplies. Zombies were everywhere, I knew I wasn't alone. Flashlight carefully in hand I explored the town, sneaking past Zombies left and right. I found some basic supplies; a can of Frank n Beans, some Chemlights and a few bandages. Crawling on my belly I heard to all to familiar sound of flies buzzing, against all reason I headed towards to sound.

In the middle of the road by some traffic barriers I found a body, a clear victim of a zombie attack. He didn't have much but I took what I needed. Finding the body calmed my nerves, believing that I was now alone. I found out how wrong I was soon after.

Crawling across the grass towards a house, hoping for something to drink I was startled by a passing light. I checked my torch, it was off, this light had come from someone else. My heart began to beat faster when I heard a voice.

"Hey, Hey you"

I didn't want to answer at first

"Can you hear me?"

I let out a whisper

"Yes, I can hear you"

"Hey there" He spoke "My name is Hayden"

Comforted by some silly logic that a killer would never introduce themselves I replied with my own name.

"It's ok, I'm unarmed" he said, alieviating almost all my concerns. I've always been very trusting, hopefully this trait would not soon spell my doom.

Zombies were all around us so we opted to talk more in the nearby house. We moved silently inside finding it unfortunately empty. Inside the house we exchanged pleasantries and decided we'd be better of setting out together rather than going our separate ways. Hayden had been around it seemed, while he had no weapons he was armed with knowledge of the area.

We checked out the town, scavenging through houses and shacks but ultimately finding nothing of much use. Our scrounging unfortunately seemed to have attracted many Undead. While exiting a house I slipped slightly, before I could even curse under my breath the monsters were upon us. We ran through the town, dodging the zombies as they approached, our flashlights rendered useless. Hayden pointed out a large house which seemed our only hope. We ran inside and shut ourselves in, the zombies had lost us for now but

we had no illusions of saftey.

While I sat down in the darkness catching my breath, Hayden turned to me with a grin, he'd found an old Lee Enfield rifle and ammunition to boot. This moment of glory was cut short, the Zombies were all around us, we were trapped. I opted to explore the rest of the building while Hayden covered the entrances. I found a great stash, some water bottles bandages and more ammo, however before I could say anything a shot rang out.

"RUN!" Shouted Hayden, the Zombies were inside. Pushing past we ran from the house, Zombies clawing at our feet. We ran out of town for what seemed like ages before eventually loosing the beasts in the forest. We stopped and caught our breath. We still had no supplies of note, the rifle being the one good find as I was unable to grab any of the supplies in the house before we escaped. I broke out the chemlights so we could see better, believing the risk of being spotted by unsavoury folk was worth it. Hayden believed our best hope was a military outpost a town over near Balota.

We set out, sticking to the treeline and exchanging banter while watching the horizon for Zombies. We came across the town of Komarovo and poked around a bit. Ultimately however the zombies were too great in number and the rewards too sparse so we moved on. We eventually came upon Balota, our relief swiftly was cut short by the sound of distant gunshots. We'd come to far and we needed the supplies now more than ever so we pressed on silently moving through the town towards the base.

The gunshots continued to ring out through the town, we reasured eachother that we were safe, that it was probably some other poor sod being shot at. We split up, hoping to make ourselves a less obvious target. Hayden fared better than I, eventually having to come get me out of a warehouse by the docks, frozen in shock by the nearby Zombies. He came by and handed me a Hatchet, I was gracious and felt more confident now that I could defend myself. Finding nothing else we continued on towards the base. As we got closer the shots ceased and silence fell over the fields. We moved quickly but silently, the base now in sight.

BANG BANG!

More shots rang out, close now, too close for comfort. We hit the deck and threw away our chemlights, hoping to throw the shooters off our trail. We continued in to the base, using only our natural vision. There were Zombies all around, former soldiers who had fallen prey to the deadly virus. To keep silent I dispatched them with my hatchet, the rush was incredible, I'd never raised a weapon in my life. Hayden found a smoke grenade on one of the corpses and pocketed it. We searched the entrance of the base, before deciding to head up into one of the towers. As I approached and Hayden provided cover I stumbled on a corpse, this one was fresh but it was hard to tell who or what had killed him. I picked his corpse, jackpot, a high powered sniper rifle with plenty of ammo, plus some other essentials. Hayden told me to take the rifle, I didn't argue despite never having used one before. Both armed and more confident Hayden set out to search the other tower, finding an AKM with some ammo. Things were looking up and we hadn't heard another shot, we decided to search the rest of the base. First though, Hayden said he needed to relieve himself, I sat and monitored the surroundings.

Hayden zipped up and called out to me, he'd lost me in the darkness. I called back and then, then everything started going wrong.

"HEY!" Hayden cried out "Hey you! Stop!"

I turned around, there was another survior behind me, I ducked down as he passed. He didn't acknowledge as Hayden continued to cry out to him. "Zombies!" I said, noticing the trail behind the man. The man ran right past us, it appeared he was more concerned with the Zombies than us, unfortunately the Zombies had the opposite reaction. "Shit" Hayden cursed, "I'll throw the smoke grenade and get them off us" Before I could say anything he was off, I don't know why he ran out of the base, it all happened so fast. I sat, scared behind the sandbags, hearing only the Zombies growling and Hayden's distant footsteps. Hayden cried out something, I couldn't understand it, I looked over and saw what looked like Hayden running past but then..I saw another man, the same from before. It was dark and I couldn't tell who was who, they both had the same weapons. I called out and asked which one Hayden was but it was too late shots rang out from the other man's gun..I called out to hayden but got no reply. I don't know why the other man didn't just kill me, maybe the zombies saved me but it didn't matter. He ran away whispering "you shouldn't have fucked with us" as he did. I aimed down the scope of my rifle, nervous and shaking.

BANG!

I missed, knowing my position was compromised I ran away as fast as I could. As I reached the treeline and stopped, looking back over the field. Silence. I crouched down and checked out the area through my scope. Nothing, not even a Zombie. The other man must have drawn them all away. I desperately wanted to run out and find Hayden, maybe he was still alive, maybe I could still help but ultimately I couldn't. Instead...I chose revenge. That man would be back and I had a bullet with his filthy name on it.

I lay down in the grass, hopeful that forest and the darkness would keep me hidden. I lay there, moving around slightly every now and then to get a better view. It seemed like an enternity but eventually a man came into view. He was moving fast so I couldn't hit him initially, I lay waiting, patiently for the right momemnt, I didn't want to miss, I wanted to kill this bastard. I waited and waited some more but I'd lost sight of him, I cursed myself for not taking the chance earlier. I felt like retreating, living to fight another day but I couldn't. I wanted revenge, I took a bold move. I pulled out a flare and threw it into the base lighting it up. For a while there was nothing, but then..two men came into view. I knew these were my targets as they approached the base, running, overconfident.

I fired a shot off at one of them...and missed again, I cursed my inexperience and prayed they hadn't seen the shot. Luckily I caught them off guard, one ran off to the right and the other hit the deck...right in front of me. He hadn't seen me, he began to throw flares in my direction, thankfully his arm wasn't as good as he believed.

I lined up the shot and took a breath

CLICK!

DAMNIT! I was out of ammo, I reloaded as quickly as I could but by the time I had my eye to the scope again I'd missed my chance. He was up and running and moved out of my view. I looked around, hoping to catch a glimpse of him but could find nothing. As I lay there, my heart pounding so hard I could hear it echo through my whole body a horrid realisation came over me...there were two of them..and the other had run off to my right. Fear and paranoia took over, he could be right next to me, it's so hard to see. I felt a coward and a traitor as I stood up, turned and ran away from the base. I ran into an open field there were some warehouses on the other side. I reached them and took cover behind some debris, turning to scan the treeline. There was nothing, the glow of the flare faded as I lay there...nobody came..I wanted to go back but was too afraid. I moved over and sat next to the warehouse.

I had failed, Hayden was a good honest man, he put up with my clumsy movements and general cowardise and I just let him die, leaving him to the mercy of those bandits. I looked at the rifle in my hands and threw it down in disgust. I didn't deserve it, I couldn't even fire the thing straight. I'd tried to be a hero and failed, unable to even avenge his death. I barely knew him but we trusted each other. He gave me that rifle, he could have taken it for himself but trusted me with it. I felt ashamed as I sat there cowering. I left that rifle behind and wandered into the forest, cursing myself with each step. I eventually collapsed in a heap of despair, crying myself to sleep.

I hope those bandits find me in the night as I sleep, I hope they put a bullet in my brain.

I didn't deserve to escape.

• Like 7

So there I am, having woken up to find myself on the coast, with nothing but a bandage and a torch. Making my way through several small villages I managed to gather some meagre supplies in the way of a couple more bandages and a makarov clip (no makarov). I came across a barn that contained a few empty tins and a crossbow. "Hurrah" I thought, until realising that the crossbow had no bolts with it, typical.

After much charging across the land I came to an industrial zone, that I will tentatively identify as Chernow, and crawled my way into the heart of the place. After gathering more supplies such as a morphine injector and more bandages from some medical, I made my way towards the hospital. Discovering the front doors to be locked, I then searched around the sides for a ladder or anything to get up higher to give me a view of where to go next. Eventually I found a ladder that took me up onto the roof, where a corpse lay festering with flies all about it. Clamping down on any feelings of sickness or guilt, I relieved the body of the Winchester rifle it was clutching and left my crossbow in its place. "Hello? Are you friendly?", I turned quickly to investigate the noise, readying my weapon, to find a man in a ghilly suit prone on the small elevated roof to my left. "Yes" I replied, in all sincerity. We had a brief conversation and decided to team up. His name was Kyle. He had an M9 SD and a silenced assault rifle, which he was a good shot with. Eventually he decided that we should go to the fire station to try and find me a better weapon than the dilapidated Winchester that I had in my hands, and so off we went, sneaking past the hordes of zombies. We arrived at the fire station to find all of the big red doors open, which was quite unnerving, and we decided to climb to the top of the building. Halfway up the stairs I heard a faint whimpering noise, and taking a look out of the window I saw a man with a rather large weapon run into the open doors below. "He's coming in downstairs" I said to Kyle. "Ok" He replied, "I'll go take a look". Four seconds later there was the sound of gunfire coming from below, so I charged down to find Kyle and the stranger in a gunfight, with a stray bullet hitting me as I took cover back up the stairs. The gunfire stopped. "I got him, but I need you to do me a favour" Kyle wheezed as he lay on the floor with several bullets in him, "I need you to give me a blood transfusion, but you'll have to get bloodpacks from the hospital". I immediately set off at a run back to the hospital, reflecting on how I had used my limited morphine to save my own life after the gunshots rather than saving it for a man who perhaps needed it more, and had taken more risk than I had done in defeating our assailant.

It was some minutes later when I returned with three blood packs from the hospital, only to find that Kyle had died whilst I was away, his corpse lying completely still on the ground with a few flies hovering around it. Again, clamping down hard on the huge guilt that I was feeling, I relieved the corpse of the weapons and the ghilly suit, and set off to parts unknown to try and help some survivor in the way that Kyle had helped me.

Sorry if this is really long or for any grammar errors I make or anything like that.

A man known only as the drake had recently washed ashore the zombie infested land of Chernarus near Balota. Having been in this area before, he decided he'd go check out the medical tents and then afterwords see if the airstrip nearby had any leftover supplies left behind by looters.

The tents provided nothing, but the airstrip had been fruitful enough. Drake found an Alice pack, Morphine, Makarov Ammo and, the best find, an AKS-74 Kobra with 4 full clips. Having been lucky he wasn't dead already by entering the airstrip (and not being very mindful of stealth by running right across the airstrip itself with no concern of other people or zombies) he decided to start heading to Pulkovo as he had heard his old army buddy (only known as "MhiefCaster") was holding out there and a team of 2 would probably survive longer then if Drake had gone solo. He found a road which he believed eventually led to Polkoyo, so he followed the road for quite some time.

Eventually, his stomach started rumbling and it was becoming clear that he would need food and water sometime very soon. He decided to stop at a small little town with only 5 houses, a warehouse and toll booth. He searched through the houses, finding nothing but tin cans and another Makarov magazine. He searched the warehouse and found 1 can of Frank & Beans, which he decided to save for later in case food became extra scarce. He snuck his way around the town and eventually made his way to the Toll Booth. Inside he found more AK mags for his currently-never-fired Kobra, M1911 with ammo, and the Oh-So-Common Empty Soda and Tin Cans. On his way out of the Toll Booth a zombie noticed him and started sprinting full speed for Drake.

Drake realized that if he fired his gun right here in the middle of town it would attract tons of zombies, or worse... Bandits. Drake hastily made his way to a nearby forest and just as he turns around to kill the zombie pursuing him, the zombie takes a shot to head. Drake hadn't pulled the trigger yet. He was relieved at first, but not a minute afterwords he saw a group of 3 men, all carrying what looked like AK's from a distance, trudging up the hill towards the zombie which lay dead not 5 feet from him. Drake had to make a choice. He could try and book it out of there deeper into the forest and hope the men hadn't seen him, or he could try and hail the men and hope they wouldn't shoot him on sight. Chances were, they would take one look at his Kobra and attempt to kill him for his gun, ammunition and can of frank & beans. Drake ran the opposite direction, but as he started to run he heard one of the men shout "HEY!" and pull out his weapon. Drake, fearing for his life and not wishing to take the odds of 3 v 1, ran deeper into the forest. The 3 men opened fire in Drake's direction. Luckily they had pretty bad aim, except for a bullet which hit him in the leg.

Unable to walk, and weak from hunger and thirst, Drake laid still hoping the bandits pursuing him would not see him. a minute or so went by and the men trudged up the hill and ran past where Drake was laying. They didn't notice him, but they were definitely looking. Another minute went by and when Drake was 100% positive they were gone, he treated himself to a Bandage, Morphine and the Can of Frank & Beans he had been saving. While his hunger and broken bones problem was solved (for now at least), his thirst and lack of blood was not.

Now able to stand, and even run, Drake realized he was so deep into the forest, he had no idea which direction he came from, which direction was north, and which direction the men looking for him had went. He had to pick a direction and hope for the best... at least until he found a town or something else to give him an idea of where he was. Drake picked a direction (which ended up being northwest), and cautiously moved on. After a while of cautiously making his way through the hilly forestland of Chernarus, he ran across several shacks. He had hoped that one of them had some bottled water or at least a soda, or maybe some more food. After sorting through many... many... many... empty tin cans, he moved on North.

His thirst grew. Eventually Drake couldn't think of anything else. He NEEDED water. Soon. Otherwise he'd die of thirst, and while Drake didn't know much about where he was, why everyone turned to zombies except him and a select few, or how he even ended up here, he knew one thing: He did NOT come all this way, stealthily avoid all those zombies, escape those bandits and become THIS well armed to die of THIRST.

Just as he had almost given up hope of finding any kind of past-civilization to find any kind of drink-able liquid, he came across a single deer stand. The only problem: There were a good 10 or so zombies next to the ladder which led up into the stand. They were doing something, and were occupied enough not to notice Drake as he ran full speed nearby. Drake having not shot his AKS-74 Kobra yet, was nervous to fire it now. The gunshots could be loud. What if his recent bandit pursuers were still nearby and heard his shots? What if some other straggler zombies out in the woods heard it and flanked him? He had no choice. He had to kill the zombies and take those risks because if there was a CHANCE he was getting water anytime soon, he was going for it.

He shot the zombies, wasting an entire clip on all 10. After making sure all the zeds were dead, he started going through pockets looking for anything of use. He didn't find anything particularly interesting other then a bandage, until he noticed one of the men wasn't a zombie. In fact there were a few that weren't zombies. He looked at the nametags of the uniforms of the now dead non-zombies. He thought the men looked familiar, when he then realized that he wouldn't have to worry much about his old bandit friends coming after him again. The thing that was keeping all the zeds so occupied was the 3 dead corpses of the thugs that had been chasing Drake not an hour ago.

He took 2 more Kobras from the bodies and a few more clips and then proceeded up the ladder. The deer stand didn't have much in it, except for another M1911 mag and more AK mags. He could feel himself getting weaker and thought of just laying down and having a peaceful (well peaceful for Chernarus...) death in the hut, when he saw in the distance a farm. This was his last hope. He wasn't sure if he could even make it to the farm without dying of thirst, let alone past that.

His approach to the farm was cautious at first. Sticking to the tree lines. Crouching when he had to cross into open fields. But as he grew closer to the farm he felt he was so close to some sort of hydration that he could TASTE it. His cautious approach turned into a full out sprint directly towards the barn. When he saw a few zeds stumble outside he snapped to and began to crouch instead of full-on sprint... but he never stopped to catch his breath or take a look around his surroundings. He looked through the barn and after finding 2 double barreled shotguns, a Winchester with ammo, and more food, he looked on the lower floor behind a pile of hay, there it was.

A single can of Coca-Cola. Untouched. Unopened.

His hands trembled as he clumsily opened the can of soda. He felt like he would pass out any moment now but the cola tasted so good and he knew he was saved!

Just as he finished the last drop of his cola, he turned around just in time to see a zombie smack him in the face, knocking him out. The zombie kneeled down and began his evening feast on the Drake.

R.I.P. "The Drake"

July 24, 2012, 12:15pm - July 24, 2012, 2:52pm on US52

TL;DR: If anyone wants 3 AKS-74 Kobras with ~8 full clips, M1911 with 3 full clips, some bandages, food, double barreled shotgun and Winchester and other various ammo's, go to the barn just west of Kozlovka on US52.

Edited by EDCrtehbest
  • Like 2

Medic story - "Close call"

"I Need your help, I'm on NW Airfield. I have only a few hundred blood left and bleeding badly" -said the private message.

As soon as I saw the low blood level, and "bleeding badly", the image of the patient, that bled out today - right before my eyes - popped out.

"Can't allow that to happen again." - I thought, yet I had a bad feeling, that it might not work out, regardless my effort. With such a low blood level, even a minor connection desync will be fatal.

The location was the notoric NW Airfield, yet there were only a few people on the server, probably due to the global server list maintenance.

"That's good.", I though.

But, it's pitch black, in spite of gamma adjusting. No NV googles.

"Oh, that's bad."

It started raining.

"Bad."

Patient is unsure of his location, as his previous guess turned out to be wrong.

"Bad."

My screen starts shaking, as the hypothermia kicks in.

"Very bad."

I finally found the location of my patient - the burned out pick-up rammed in the middle of a destroyed tank. It only confirmed the patients, somehow embarrassing story about finding a car, only to crash it right afterwards into the tank sitting in the middle of the road, thus blowing it up, destroying equipment in the trunk and barely surviving.

The patient, whose patiently waiting in the server lobby, is well aware of seriousness of the situation, so we decided to use Skype for communication. We dealt with important details, like exact position of his body, as he will spawn unconscious.

A zombie suddenly snore behind my back, but luckily doesn't see me, so we commence the operation.

The patients body suddenly appeared in front of me - standing.

The location is right then, but I can't bandage him yet, as we have to wait for the server to load his current critical state.

"So far, so good", I'm thinking, as I'm having my bandages ready to use as fast as possible.

Then the body hit the ground at one, bleeding rapidly.

"Six hundred.", he indicates his blood level

"Five hundred."

I started immediately patching him up

"Four hundred."

"Three hundred."

The bleeding finally stopped. I gave him a blood transfusion right away and we waited for him to regain consciousness. Then we got to the barracks, m4 was there, but I decided to keep my AKS-74 Kobra. I was delighted to find a heatpack thou, getting my temperature back to normal. No help was needed afterwards, so he thanked me again and we said farewell to each other.

I was mentally exhausted. But the feeling from the job done well, rewarded me enough.

I registered, that people are getting back to server, as the blockade caused by the maintenance seemed to be lifted off, so I decided to quickly find some safe spot to log out.

"-cough-cough!-" my character cough abruptly.

Oh... crap.

I will write what happened afterwards later - about my sudden and unexpected death, how I was afterwards transported in a car back to north and how I regained all my equipment back.

Edited by Duny
  • Like 1

More fun moments in DayZ...

I started out near Novy Sobor from the previous night. I was holed up in the church waiting on one of my friends to arrive at the city. I thought he was relatively close, and he certainly didn't make it sound like he was all that far away when we logged off the previous night. When he finally got online earlier tonight, he informed me that he was all the way at the castle at Rog. We decided to meet up around the deer stand down the highway from Guglovo.

Well, apparently I started out leaving Novy Sobor down the correct highway, but I mistakenly thought I was traveling down the wrong one. I figured the right one was a short trip East, so I headed that way. Boy was I wrong. Ten confusing minutes later, I found myself on the outskirts of Gorka. Meanwhile, my friend somehow managed to fall from the castle and break his leg, leaving him unable to walk. I figured meeting up was a lot cause, so proceeded to loot the more valuable buildings in Gorka. My friend then decided to log off, so my new plan became a solo trip north to Dubrovka, and then to travel west around Black Mountain to Krasnostov.

About halfway to Krasnostov, I came upon a tiny, almost boring shack and, with nothing else nearby, I decided to go ahead and loot it. Being out in the open, stealth seemed like the best option. I initially noticed four zombies, all of whom were walking away from the shack in question. I looped around to get between the two pairs of zeds and started creeping my way forward. As I approached the shack, I noticed that there were more zombies than I originally anticipated, and one of them happened to be coming right for me. Rather than do the smart thing and go prone, I decided I could probably squeeze of a single shot off and not alert the rest of the zombies. They were already pretty far away at that point and I was using a Winchester, which sounds pretty tame compared to many of the weapons in the game.

And obviously, I was wrong again. Upon taking down that first zombie, I summoned a horde of angry, screaming violence right to me. Now, in cities, zombies are not much of a hassle. You give them the run around, enter a few buildings, and lose them easily. If you're on the outskirts of a city, you can use steep hills to get rid of them. Luckily for me, there was a single building within a mile radius of that building and the surrounding land was completely flat and barren of trees. I decided the only solution was violence, and as much of it as possible.

I led the zombies on a quick route through the building. As they all swarmed together, I realized there were no less than ten goddamn zombies hanging out around a solitary, tiny shack in the middle of nowhere. Must have been my lucky day. I flipped around as quickly as possible and went into first-person mode. Two of them were already on me. I took some damage and, with my luck holding up, the first blow had me bleeding.

My Winchester rattled off round after round, but the zombies kept coming. At that point, I didn't even know where they were coming from and I sure as hell didn't care. They were falling in waves at my feet and I was determined to stay alive. With two zombies left, I was shocked to hear a terrifying click as I attempted to fire the next round. I had gone through thirteen bullets already (I didn't start with a full clip), and as far as I know I hadn't missed yet. I reloaded, taking a bit more damage in the process. Two more cracks echoed through the field and, finally, all that was left at my feet were dead bodies.

I looked at my kill tally in the debug monitor. It read sixteen zombies. And with my luck, remember that tiny shack in the middle of nowhere? It was empty. But hey, I was alive, those fuckers were dead, and sometimes that's all that matters.

• Like 1

Like many of Chernarus citizens I'm somehow getting used to the frequent hacking/scripting atm.

Well, the thing is I always thought of all of them are total assholes. I was wrong. Its just the (99%) bad hackers who teleport themselves right next to me, killing me while they are in god mode.. yeah, these guys are douchebags, but I'm not upset about losing gear. I enjoy fresh spawns.

Actually me and some friends joined a server which we assumed to be a regular hive server, BE also was running.. we found out much later it was a "private" non-hive server.

So no big suprise that I manage to spot a guy near Kamenka driving around with a motorcycle. He instantly draw our attention and the four of us, all unarmed, ran over to him and saluted to that as50 carrying, ghillie suited guy on the motorcycle. Usually I get shot at that point whenever I meet a hacker (I like to run towards them, especially if I'm unarmed).

But that guy tells us he would like us to suggest some funny things to do and claims that "funny things" do not mean playerkilling in any way. We all agree and suggest him to give bicycles to all of us so we can have our own "Tour de Chernarus". He laughs and gives each of us a bicycle, we travel around for like an hour. On our way, we meet another guy with a DMR scouting in a field next to the street. He shouts out "I'm friendly" and he doesn't lie, he probably already got that 5 guys on bikes can't be legit.. anyway, that ghillie guy tells him that he likes people being friendly and gives him a bike as well. We talked a lot to him while traveling, he also gave us decent weapons "but only to defend yourself against zombies, not to hunt players" he said. Traveling with him was epic fun to this point.

When we came back to the South, we decided to give our bikes away to anyone we would meet in Elektro. Unfortunately, a guy on the fire station opened fire and killed 2 of us. Another guy shot the ghillie suit guy from behind. I killed the one at the fire station, then the pistol guy ran down a hill towards me, obviously ran out of ammo. He yelled at me "YOU FKIN HACKERS CMON YOU LITTLE..." and so on, I killed him. I was so confused. A Huey suddenly came near Elektro. Our "friend" returned to us on an ATV to tell us that he had obviously pissed off another hacker who teleported himself over to him, swearing at him all the time. I told him we were sorry and wondered how we could piss of ANYONE as neither me, my mates or that ghillie suited guy harmed any other player in any way.

After that, we switched servers to play our hive chars, who had been killed yesterday by a guy who shot all 5 of us in 3 seconds with an AS50, we were convinced he was using an invisibility hack.

I've learned something about hackers. Not everyone of them has fun nuking Cherno. Try to talk to them if they're obvious, be friendly. Still most of them will shoot you because most of them are douchebags. There may be just one in thousand hackers like the one we met, but after all at least some hackers have more sense for humanity than the average player does.

I can't believe my luck.

Today, me and my friend BeepBoop met up in Cherno. I had my trusty Remington 870, and he had a basic Lee Enfield. Cherno was a hot spot on that server (well, no duh, but more hot than usual). It sounded like a continuous gun fight was going on. We looted the firestation that we met up at, and I found a PDW. Very nice.

We looted around, and found food and water. A lot of it. Enough to survive for a WHILE. I said, "Beep, we haven't got enough loot. We're not gonna survive without better guns, these will be the death of us..."

Beep: Well, we have a lot of food. We could go basically anywhere.

The idea slowly dawned on us, no matter how stupid. We looked each other in the eyes and said in unison: NW Airfield.

Now, I've only been to the NW Airfield once, and I was lucky that there was no one up north at all. I got in, got out, and went to Berezino afterwards. This time would be different. I have a teammate, and I have to watch for him, but he'll be watching for me. We found two compasses and two maps last minute, and set off in the North Northwest direction out of Cherno.

After about 10 minutes of uneventful walking, we came across something amazing. A helicopter crash site. We killed everything in sight, and moved up. Oh my lord, my luck was good and bad at the same time! FN FAL AN/PVS-4, but no mags. I decided to put it in my bag anyway, deciding that it would be a nice spotter weapon for night ops. We found a DMR and an M14, and plenty of ammo. Not much as far as heli crashes go, but damn that was more loot than I'd ever had in this game.

We set off again, and eventually reached Vybor with no incident. We stopped in my barn, the Final Stop Before Hell, as I like to call it, and have our last meal consisting of steak and coke. I looked at Beep, and said this:

You know, if there's a time to back out, now is it.

Beep: Ugh...I dunno man...I think I wanna go through with it.

Me: Make your mind up now, I'm good with anything you want to do.

Beep: *sigh* ...Let's do it.

We moved out, and I took the lead. We hit the first barracks and struck gold: An M4A3 CCO. I traded it for my Remington (I may have kissed it goodbye, damn I loved that gun). It had 5 mags for it, and that was good. We looted around and found more DMR mags, and an AKM that we left. We went through the airfield, looting the hangars as we went (bone dry, minus a couple STANAG mags), and hit the firestation. More STANAG mags. We hit the control tower, and found an M4A1. I asked my friend if he wanted it, but he was fine with his DMR and M14. We moved on to the last barracks, and found it picked clean. We decided it was time to go.

We left the NW airfield, without a shot fired. Twice, unscathed. We met up with a bud in Cherno, and set about the business of sniping. After about half an hour, we got a call on skype from our second group. They had found a V3S and were coming to get us. Okay.jpg.

My other two friends logged off, and I went to go meet up with the guys in the V3S. We drove out to Dolina to go to Berezino, when my friend slammed into a tree. This totaled the car, and I got out when it lit up. We got about 5 feet before it blew. Biggest explosion I've seen since I started playing. I was thrown, and went into a shock and unconsciousness. I woke up about a minute later, and had 2k blood. I had full blood when the car was totaled. I bandaged myself up, and took a sitrep. One man KIA, one man MIA, and one man WIA. I bandaged the wounded man, and he was still unconscious. I looted the KIA, and took his meat, eating up to 6k health. I decided that was a good time to log off, so I walked into the woods a bit and logged off.

• Like 1