Sure, maybe we deserved it for sniping in Cherno, yet I would have rather been killed fairly, not by a ghoster. Especially since he was an admin, US 838. Avoid it.

Admin abuse seems to be the way to go now.

I see alot of passworded servers with only 1 player in there just to get their loot and to later on join another server.

How I stole a working helicopter unarmed.

I'm a new player to this game and didn't know that helicopters were unobtainable legitimately at this stage but here is a tail on how I made some hackers rage.

I died, I lost everything I had, I had a thermal/nv sniper and everything a man could ever wish for, I got killed looking for my beans. I spawned a million miles away from anything, I'm about to hit the respawn button and I hear a noise... I turn around and see a helicopter is on the beach about to take off. I start pressing down my direct chat button in excitement saying "Stop, please let me in, I've only just spawned I have nothing, I've never seen a helicopter before." I start running towards it and the blades speed up, I repeat my plee in desperation and the helicopter blades slow down and out jumps the pilot, he seems to scope in on me to make sure I'm unarmed and he lets me get closer. I come to the helicopter and thank him for sparing me and letting me climb inside his helicopter. A moment of greed took over me and I wanted the helicopter to myself, I jumped in the gunner seat of the helicopter and I gunned him down, the excitement I felt. I jumped out quickly and looted everything he owned, I jumped back in to the helicopter and flew off in to the sunset :)

Edited by FoulMouth
  • Like 2

Last evening, I was derping around in Chernogorsk. Got some ammo, shot 2 players since they had weapon, but the fun lag always comes, I plug 20 AK shots in him, he still stands for a few seconds then just collapses, this took some of my hp, but still ok with 5k blood. But I have to be a bit careful, and I got chased by 2 zombies, and one of them just didnt wanna let go of me. So I run into the cafe, the motherfucker isnt even close, so he hits me with ONE hit and I get a 40 second ish faint, WTF? I bleed down to 2k blood before I plug that asshole with the PDW some lucky guy dropped for me.

I end up running desperatly searching for an animal to kill and eat, I find nothing so I end up going north and near Prigorodky. I get hit by many zombies that just feels they see me from 100m when Im not even running, but k.

Then, I go down to 400 blood, ok I can make this. No, more zombies, hit me to 30 (THIRTY) blood. Talk about lucky on the swings. I run and finally found a goat and it was the best damn meal ever.

Love the game, playing on a good veteran server filled with some HC players.

First problem i had were the controls and lack of third person view :)

I also had a tough time to equip myself with a gun but now i'm getting a hang on things.

My first death ahhh, i sneaked my way around some village until i agroed 2 Z's and started to run like a bitch on a plain field (how stupid of me ... i know) and all of a sudden a spray of bullets around me. There was a bandit with his AK shooting on me. I started zig zag around the field with the hope that i could reach the forest and GTFO. Sadly that was not the case, he shot me and i fell. When i got to my sences i just saw his figure and the gun pointed at my head. I started to look where to hit the chat button and to say "Friendly Friendly please I'm new... DON'T KILL ME!!! :D"

Too late, he executed me with a bullet in my skull. EPIC MOMENT!

From that time i knew that I'm just going to LOVE this game.

Funny thing happened after, i spawned on a beach and the first thing I saw was a dead body sniped. I reached the body hoping that i might find something useful. But no, he was a newb like me... BUT SUDDENLY i heard something...

The sniper that gunned him down showed right in front of me... driving a BIKE... The guy just passed me by not even caring that i'm there in front of him.

I ran like a bitch :D

Pretty good first experience don't you think ???

• Like 2

"Where the hell am I.." *checks gear to find one bandage, one aspirin, and a flashlight* "Sigh, here we go"

First time playing, was learning the mechanics, checked some videos on YouTube but had to take the steep learning curve on as a challenge. My first two lives ended in death because I wasn't stealthy enough around zombies; They had just gotten smarter with 1.7.1 and I had been watching people crouch run around them like nothing in previous patches.

So for my first REAL life, and I'm not dead yet after hours =)

I made it to Kamenka and managed to loot some soda, but was too afraid to even touch the other homes, so I headed to the dock.. Good thing I did. Well after having two zombies get stuck between the concrete of the dock and the dirt of the road next to it (one of the was dumb enough to run all the way into the water, the other was crawling), I decided that it was my chance to dash to the building next to the dock. It was a small one, but it had a soda in it lying on the floor. After waiting there for a while and trying to figure out how to throw a can (never did), I crawled my butt to the little shed next to it only to find myself an M1911 =D with only one magazine, though. I had also found a hatchet prior, but that is barely of any use. First use of that thing made me lose 2k blood, never touched it again, and to this hour I still don't have my blood back.

Then after I got out of Kamenka I stealthed over the hills between it and Komarovo to finally arrive at the dock after probably 45 minutes to an hour (I didn't want to get blind sighted). Sadly, there wasn't a damn thing in the big building, only tires, but what I did notice was a bunch of people dead on the floor around the train tracks and in some of the buildings. That scared the crap out of me. So I looted what I could, luckily one of them had a watch amongst a few other tidbits, and got the heck out of there. I ran all the way back to the hillside so I could have cover while moving into Komarovo.

Komarovo was a real challenge because for some reason, the infected weren't moving around too much. Crossing the street has never been more scary/dangerous x___x As I reached the north-eastermost shed at Komo, I saw a zombie Jamie Hyneman crouching in front of it. So in third person, I checked over the fence and into the little shed only to see a heating pad and some empty cans. I thought, well, I might as well get that than nothing.. So I proceeded to walk around the shed to get a better angle at the zombie's head. I took aim for my very first shot fired in the game and clicked-- The gun was empty, I had the wrong mags in my inventory (I was so used to seeing Makarovs in videos that I thought I had one myself!). So after loading in the correct mag, one shot, right through the head of the zombie. Luckily, the one zombie that I shot actually had the food I had needed (I hadn't seen an ounce of food since I started a few hours earlier). So when I walk into the shed, I look into the back (of which I didn't have sight of originally) and holy crap! there was another M1991 and 2 magazines! I was so excited, one bullet to get 18 more! What a payout.

After I left Komarovo, I went straight for the docks at Balota, which was extremely worrying because of all the open space and the fact that it was 10 in the morning (I had gotten a watch from a corpse back at Koma, wasn't my kill). After seeing not a damn thing in the building of the dock, only a hatchet, I crawled to the back of it. As I was about to start crawling for this building near the dock, I heard my first gunshots.. Scared the hell out of me. I stayed prone at the back of the hangar for at least 4-5 minutes, trying to listen in for more shots. After what seemed like a lifetime, I decided I needed to get out of there, I had to find a new weapon, this M1911 wasn't going to cut it (or shoot it, rather *da dum ts*). I made my way along the coast, running from treeshade to treeshade, my original target being the deer stands that I saw on the online map. I quickly changed that because I saw the airstrip as a viable target, but I had just seen the first living humans this entire time around there. One of them was sprinting along the treeline I was trying to get past to get to the strip, and the other was driving in a car... Which scared me. After crawling and crawling, I reached the airstrip. I went to the easternmost hangar and was ecstatic to find an M16a2 with two mags on the floor. I felt like an idiot with a big gun, one that I'd never even seen before in my character's life. I checked the second hanger [after having to dispatch of two zombies that were getting too close (used my m1911)] but to no avail. Then I went for it, the scary part, to the ACT tower.

I walked up the stairs checking the place out very carefully to make sure I was alone. After reaching the top, I went back downstairs.. And well, you guys know how the stairs look. So on the last small flight of stairs.. I SAW SOMEONE WALKING UP THEM CROUCHING and he scared the hell out of me because he had a sniper rifle in his hands. So without even thinking, just instinct, kill or be killed, I shot 6 rounds into his chest (didn't know how many it would take) as he fell down to the left of the stairs on the floor. As I checked his body, I felt kind of bad, because that was the only gun he had, and he didn't even have any magazines for it.. I couldn't take the risk of letting him kill me. I didn't want to die after crawling in the mud for 4 hours trying to get to this point.. And as I looked up from his corpse, under the stair case was a new backpack with 12 slots.. I was ecstatic once more, and my heart finally calmed (it was pounding harder than I think it ever has in my life o.o). So with my new bag, I had enough room to take his rifle into it, and I got out of there, went to the back of the area near the treeline and made east a bit. After getting randomly knocked out at the tents to the south (literally, no reason, no blood loss, no nothing), I decided I was pressing my luck playing this game while on the phone (never do that), and got the hell out of there. Went back to the treeline after not seeing a damn thing in those tents, and logged out somewhere I deemed safe.

• Like 1

So. Due to an unfortunate set of circumstances, my geared up survivor had been killed on wednesday. Starting anew last night, I had just spawned into a server near Balota, so naturally i ran directly to the airstrip. I usully havent actively tried to attack other players, preferring the hit and run looting, but this was a whole different experience.

Having absolutely nothing, i was hoping to pick up some weaponry, then meet up with a friend of mine on the server near cherno. Started by searching the guard post...nothing. Next the air traffic control tower....again, nothing. Growing increasingly frustrated, i moved into the hangers, where i immediately encountered another survivor. Having nothing, and posing no threat, i called out 'friendly' and began looking for loot. He sees me, acknoleges, and seems to be content with letting me pass. Now...there is again, nothing in the first hanger. I turn the corner looking into the next hanger, and encounter 2 more survivors. So...now its become apparent that i have encountered a group...and as they all get on voip chat they ask "you friendly? we have guns!"....i respond yea im friendly i dont have anything, pose no threat. One of the group, called out "yea, we can help you out...what do you need?"....as i had just begun to turn to leave the airstrip, i stopped and turned, replying anything you dont need would be great, the item spawns here are barren".....almost as soon as i say this, another of the group, with a distinctly different voice yells "BOOM" and i drop. "OH THE HUMANITY" he yelled sarcastically. Ok....so all faith in humanity now lost. I made note of the players i had seen (i dont remember their names now)...and vowed if i found them i would kill each and every one of them.

I respawned, conveniently just outside cherno. My friend, who had been in cherno acquiring guns and supplies met me in the firehouse, and we proceeded gearing up. While there i got just about everything I needed....guns (lee enfield and m19 pistol both with ammo), food, med supplies, a tent, tools...the whole gamut. So the both of us decided, before we leave cherno, we should check the convenience store near the coast. We went through there, finding a few items of note....and decided being geared up it was time to GTFO of cherno before we ran into some shit.

This is where the story diverges, me...wanting to get away from the convenience store and out of Cherno ASAP began running up the coast and out of town. My friend, who disagreed, began taking a more northern route out of town. As we argued back and forth as to what the path we should take, i entered the small industrial complex (with a smokestack) just outside of cherno on the coast. Entering the gate, the first thing i see is a survivor, firing away at some zeds. I sight him up....immediately recognize one of the names of the group i encountered at the airfield!

As I'm sighting him up with my rifle, im screaming at my friend GET TO THE INDUSTRIAL ON THE COAST, SHITS BOUT TO GET REAL....i fired the first shot, hitting him in the head. 1 down. Apparently, he had been firing an enfield as well, as there were ALOT of zeds around him. A second survivor of the group appears in my sights....fired another shot. 2 down. At this point, they had realized that they are being fired at. I see a third survivor, come into view, and before i can hit him i see him open up. The frequent puffs of smoke from him immediatly told me he has and AR....

Luckily he wasnt a very good shot...but my enfield shots had attracted some unwanted attention. Zeds were literally all around me. I get out of crouch, with bullets whizzing by and zombies surrounding me. i switched to my pistol, knocked off the two zombies around me as i got to the other side of the building, and settled down in a corner to bandage myself (as i had begun bleeding). No sooner than i had begun bandaging, a survivor runs in front of me, stops, and begins to turn to fire. I almost shit myself, but get off a lee enfield bullet at very close range, killing him. 3 down.

At this point, my friend finally got himself over. Running up, he heard just gunfire and screaming. He found another survivor as he entered the complex, and finished him off. 4 down. I come aruond the building to find him, and get a blood transfusion as i had taken a significant amount of damage in the firefight. As we were getting our bearings, gunshots crack around us. My friend, gets dropped. Im crouching, when i see another survivor, not 10 feet away. We both open up on each other and both instantly die. 5 survivors down.

In the death screen afterwards...the asshole (same guy that shot me) was like YEA, YOURE DEAD MAN....to which i replied, "dude, i just killed your entire group....remember the airfield MFer?".....his buddy was like god-damnit.....im done for tonight.....and the mic grew silent.

Aftermath, i spawned not ten feet away on the coast. Immediately got my gear, and pickings of the entire groups. I guarded the site, until my friend got there. He got all his gear, plus everything he'd need. All in all....karma's a bitch, they got what they deserved.

Recently me and 3 friends were playing DayZ and we lasted a long time, I personally was on 14 dayZ (:D) and we thought, oh we wont be faggots and go back and kill new players/new characters so we discussed going to the NW Airfield which we all knew was dangerous but we thought it would be fun so why not, we had an AK-74 Kobra, AKM, Lee Enfield and a Winchester 1886 unfortunately we were on GB servers cos we are from GB so it meant it was dark which was kind of good because you can turn up your brightness and gamma, etc. but sometimes that doesnt work so me and 1 person (Me with AKM and other with AK-74 Kobra) crawled up the airfield following about 3-4 guys to our suspicion the 3 being new to the game or DayZ and the other 1 being like the leader who was fairly skilled, and it turned out he was. The other two people in our group were pretty much blind in the darkness but the other person I was with had NVG's which was good but just as we about to engage (in the grass in the middle of the NW airstrip) we recieve fire from the supposed leader which I think he has a M16A4 ACOG which if so no wander we didn't stand a chance so you have probably guessed it, we died the guy with that M16 was a damn good shooter too he knew how to shoot (hence why we thought he was the leader/elite/experienced arma player) so me and my friend were dropped... Not actually that annoyed because its the first action we had in a while. But then they somehow spotted the other 2 in our group (I have no idea how they were hidden so well) but they were shot in like a synchronised snipe in ARMY OF TWO. Oh well it was really fun and whoever killed this and is reading this (even though this story is about 2 days old) have fun with the huge amount of supplies we all had, M1911's, Rifles, x4 Alice backpacks, loads of food and meds, :D

Oh and another quick story, was in the Millitary Camp just opposite of Balota Airstrip and I watch a bandit hop over and come in and he saw me so I quickly went for cover and he did a whistle to get me to luck, but I dont think he saw my little trick coming........Threw a frag over the tents xD as he was wounded I went down and put about 4-5 shots into his face with an AKM and it came up '1 Bandit killed'..................Sweet Justice

Admin abuse seems to be the way to go now.

I see alot of passworded servers with only 1 player in there just to get their loot and to later on join another server.

I swear that anyone with a Ghille Suit I run into is an admin because I let off an entire AK-74 mag into a face of a guy wearing a Ghillie Suit and he just looked up at me and one shotted me with a M4A1 CCO Wtf? its so annoying I swear they are getting God mode

i was at the airfield after amounting a full cooking/hunting set, map, watch and some weapons..........when this guy comes at me with an axe, gets a hit, i miss him with my makarov, he is chasing me around...... i manage to lose him by going prone in the bushes behind the barracks...i bandage myself up...

now ive got 280 blood.....so i run away to the forest near by.......do some exploring looking for animals.......find a cow! get 8 raw meats and cook that shit, back to good health..................go back to the barracks, get a auto shotgun, find a bull on the airfield field, kill that, back up to 12000 blood now......

so im in the aircraft tower and SNIPER!. Start taking hits and SNAP, broken bones....manage to crawl away....

so now im stuck with broken bones, all this sweet gear and effort put into this character and no morphine.............

i crawl around looking for some in vain..........nothing

then i get the bright idea.......dump all my gear, then respawn and grab it!

respawned near electro, then 20 minutes later i had my stuff back.............

few.......what a night.......

Sir! is this Balota airfield you were at because that sniper that shot doesn't have a head anymore :D I went up the ladder and empty 3 shots into his face with an AKM, hope you survive...

Now, this is a story all about how my life got flipped-turned upside down and I liked to take a minute just sit right there I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Chernogorsk.

In west Zelenogorsk born and raised, in the supermarket is where I spent most of my days chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool and all shootin some Z-eds outside of the school

when a couple of guys who were up to no good starting making trouble in my neighborhood.

I got in one little fire fight and my mom got scared she said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in a town called Chernogorsk '

I begged and pleaded with her day after day but she packed my alice pack and send me on my way she gave me a 1911 and then she gave me my ticket.

I put my Ghillie suit on and said, 'I might as well kick it'.

First class, yo this is bad, Drinking pond water out of a green canteen. Is this what the people of Chernogorsk Living like?

Hmmmmm this might be alright.I whistled for a UAZ and when it came near, The license plate said zeds and it had a compass on the mirror

If anything I can say this cab is rare but I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Chernogorsk.

I pulled up to the flats about 7 or 8 And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later' I looked at my kingdom I was finally there To sit on my throne as the Prince of Chernogorsk.

Edited by PTG_FloppyPoppy
  • Like 4

I had one about 10 minutes ago. I was crouch-running between Balota & Chernogorsk through the forest when I hear a rifle round go past my head. I go prone and place a tree between me and where the round came from, I drop most of my gear (except for my hatchet - I had only spawned 15 minutes before and had nothing but the starting gear + one bandage and painkillers) and slowly move around some other trees. 5 Minutes later I see a player raise from prone to crouch and tries to circle around me, I keep the tree between me and him and he runs off.

I follow, trying to flank him to the right, and sure enough I see the same man lying prone, back to me, aiming at where he thought I'd pop out. I sneak up behind him, yell "Shoot at me you son-of-a-bit*h?!?" and murder him with a hatchet. Day Z seems to bring out the best in some and the worst in others, I have had a time where I player yelled at me to run while he held off zombies with a Makrov until he ran out of ammo and tried to hold them off with a crowbar, eventually dying. With me I am happy to help others, but the instant they start acting suspicious, or take a shot at me I will chase them down, kill them, and take all of their gear. If I can't carry it all I will hide it and run off with the best, which does disappoint me as I thought I was better than that. :/

It is an amazing game though, and have recommended it to all of my mates. :)

had a friend log in behind someone, the guy had some sort of rifle out. my friend opened up this guys pack and low and behold there is a dmr in it, he takes it out and then the guy turns around and then my friend shoots him with it. true story

i had a DMR in my pack yesterday, was out in the middle of nowhere, and went AFK for a min, came back to my character and my DMR was gone. i was alive tho. Maybe I was that guy but he lied to you and didnt actually kill me?

maybe he didn't actually kill you. He said something about the server restarting or crashing or something and how the next time he logged in he went to debug forest. That's still pretty funny though

My friend and I regrouped in Pusta after dying, and we were heading up the road towards another town, we were talking on skype, just kind of a free, laughing talk to pass the running time. All of a sudden, I hear whistling. I ask my friend if it was him, he says no, and I yell to hit the dirt. We both had headphones on, and we tried to guess the position of the whistler, but we couldn't (We were in the middle of an open field, with some bunches of trees on our sides). We were dead quiet for a minute, and we realized that whoever it was was humming the Jaw's theme. We ran the hell out of there fast.

After raiding Elktro yesterday, I had plenty of medical supplies, all I needed to survive by myself in the woods, and a revolver. I decided I needed a shotgun or some sort of primary, so I ran to the high value barn near Prigor. I slowly approached from the North and made my way to the top to find a double barrel. I stopped and thought I may as well raid the other buildings. I snuck slowly across the open area outside the barn into the stable area, finding nothing but a pile of wood. I sighed and snuck out the back to the residential on the North side of the stables. I finally found an enfield which I quickly replaced my shotgun with in case I ran into other players. Now satisfied I moved to the back door and checked if it was clear. I pulled out the enfield to test out the sights since I hadn't used one in weeks. Just as I switched back to my revolver I heard zombies screaming from the back end. I saw one come in and slightly panicked, thinking I had somehow alerted them, then I heard it, foot steps. I turned to see another survivor with the shotgun I had just dropped. I yelled friendly (I really don't do pvp unless I have to) to him and he promptly shot me in the arm. I turned and ran quickly as I could out the front, continuing to yell friendly. It didn't matter, he wasn't stopping and blasted me down with a few more shots. I died quickly next to a wrecked car.

I found myself on the docks of Cherno, I thought it was a decent spot as I could run to the fire house from here. I moved quickly, attracting a few zombies who chased me until I ran into the diner for cover. I found a crowbar and figured it was better than nothing before I moved out the back entrance going as fast as I could to the fire house. I got their with only one zed pursuing me. The garage was empty and as I turned to evaluate the situation a survivor ran past me. I yelled friendly and told him I only had a crowbar, and he quickly lit me up with what seemed like an AKS-74. I didn't stand a chance and dropped to the ground bleeding heavily while zeds swarmed in surrounding me. I lost sight of the survivor; I imagine he took advantage of the zeds eating away my flesh and made his way out.

All this happened around two hours ago. I now find myself in the woods with a revolver, an AKS-74 Kobra and a Remington 870 (flashlight) in my Alice pack, compass, watch, a map, and supplies. I never understood why someone would waste ammo on a survivor with nothing or with only a crowbar. I can understand axe murderers, but a crowbar would take at least 8 hits to kill, haha. Oh well, I found some much better loot and now I'm going to be much more careful.

Edited by Nashy08

Today, I played friendly neighborhood sniper.

I was in a server with global chat, and if I saw someone, instead of shooting, I asked if they were friendly. If they said yes, I guided them to nice, loot-filled buildings. A couple times I had to drop no-good bandit snipers, but otherwise, I never fired a shot.

• Like 1

Here is my story of death and destruction,

I was working my way into stary to the military tents, Loaded for bear I had a M14 with a red dot. My fellow survivor and I slowly worked our way into the tents, Once Inside I see it, A zombie is sitting inside the tent I slowly back away but as I do he turns and sees me I hear him howl and I take off. I tell my mate to stay tight I was going to take him to the top of the hill to rid of us this problem and move on with searching the tents. I run as fast as my little legs would carry me and now I'm making more and more zombies angry and they start following me up the hill. I make it to the top and turn to see a small herd of 5 or 6 zombies. I turn and start walking slowly backwards, after I catch my breath I start letting the rounds fly 6 zombies down with 8 bullets. I count my blessings that there was not anymore and run back down to the tents. I tell my fellow survivor that I am coming back down. I go back to the tent and... There he is again... Still in the tent breathing all heavy like he ran a marathon so I grow inpatient and move around the back sides of the tent and work my way to the back door. I find a m9 load it and get ready to claim what is mine! I hear the soft patter of foot steps behind me and just as I'm about to take the shot I get annihilated by an AK74. As I go down I scream out to my mate that I'm dead... He plays it safe and waits for the bandit to loot the tents and when he gets ready to loot my body, 2 shots ring out and drop the bandit in his tracks.

All I have to say to that bandit(imagirldonthurtme You got hurt... and you broke my heart...), should have checked your corners.. Thank God for back up I still lost all my stuff but you get what was coming to you. Next time maybe you'll ask to see if people are friendly before blasting them away.

Side note: Directly after this I spawn in and run full sprint to Mog, Once there I meet up with my teammate and we move on to loot Zub and log, This morning I figured that I would loot a little bit and log into a server only to find my character has been reset and i am back to square one.. Although this game can be aggravating I've never felt such a close connection to my survivor’s life. I will play on and most likely die again, But it’s gotten me hooked Great work on the MOD!

Edited by BlackBox

I woke up on the beach East of Kamenka. The sun wasn't up yet but the horizon was starting to lighten up.

I knew standing still was a death sentence so I dashed across the road , hopped over the rail and proceeded to crawl my way up the hill ahead of me. Always go for the high ground.

When I was part way up the hill I stopped to breathe and check my pack. I had a bandage, a painkiller and a flashlight. A flashlight! Yes! I...DAMNIT! I dropped the flashlight! I could hear it rolling down the hill. I could barely see three feet ahead of me. I will have to live without it.

I could make out some rooftops to the West of me and knew that civilization meant supplies and zombies. I stayed low and worked my way towards the town while waiting for the sun to rise. Not wanting to be too close when the world was bathed in light I stopped. I'm glad I did. As the sun rose I realized the town was infested with zombies. I'm now heading North and hoping to find some abandoned farms or hunting cabins.

Edited by Urden

I've a tale or two to tell, but for now - one will be told.

My friend DigiBoxi and I, as well as three other friends, were scouting the entire map out - Digi was new to DayZ, and we were half expecting him to die with the hatchet that he so dearly loved as a "formidable weapon". My, my, how we were completely wrong; for within the next half hour, Digi had killed over twenty zombies without shedding blood. We were quite amazed, and decided to look around a nearby High-value barn for supplies for the road ahead.

After around 15 minutes of waiting for one of our group to return to the game after a short AFK period, we heard gunshots in close proximity. This prompted us all to run to the top of the barn as quick as we could; Digi may be new to the game, but we were only a few weeks ahead of him in that regard. Needless to say, we were all 'safely' huddled at the top of the barn, save for Digi, who stood at the bottom, behind some crates.

What happened next, I don't think I'll ever see again - two people, armed to the teeth with a shotgun and AK-74, run into the barn and search the lower level. Digi sprints out from his hiding place, and dispatches one of them while yelling over Skype in his lovable Finnish accent, The AK-74 fellow merely shoots wildly around the room, injuring me and another in the process. Digi dodges it all, and takes him out with one fell swoop to the head, and all is over.

Did my good deed of the day today on some random server. Had just started a new game after being beaten to death by a zombie for the 500th time because lacked a weapon and went east following the coastline, I had picked up two hatchets on the way, one to use, one for safekeeping. As I came upon this small village with a some sort of small dock I noticed a guy squatting down on the beach, it must have looked terrifying to him me running towards with an axe on my shoulder, but I stopped by, dropped an axe in front of him, said hello and made my way forwards. Don't know what he did, it seemed like he picked it up and then started moving west.

Other thing I saw today on other server was that I had found some sort of unfinished building with a crane next to it, made a base on top of it and made full use of the binoculars and other equipment I had scavenged from couple survivors who had been eaten alive apparently when I noticed a survivor crawling around roughly 160 meters away from me, quickly followed by his buddy. I followed their crawling for a while and then put down my binoculars when I heard 4 shots, and yup.. I saw the poor bastards being shot down by some bandit bastard with a sniper rifle. I scanned the city with the binoculars trying to find him, and I did.. saw him go down from a rooftop and decided to stay hidden and follow him with the binoculars instead. He went to the 2 survivors the bastard had just murdered and started to go through their stuff. I pulled out my M16, aimed carefully and fired 4 shots at the buggers head and down he went. At least I had avenged the 2 murdered survivors and most likely scored some good loot, and yes, yes I did.. a map, matches, military flashligh, NV goggles, AK with 7 mags, tons of raw meat, food and water to keep me fed for days. I quickly packed everything in my backpack, checked that I had everything and started to make my way back to my little mansion when BAM, session lost, you have been kicked.

I suppose I shot the wrong bandit.

>two kids being annoying on a global chat server

>they say they need help

>I go and say I'm friendly

>everyone is begging for their death

>I go in, and kill their door man, and say it was someone else

>I go up a level into the ATC tower at balota and kill the sniper, and take their gear

>"I proclaim this day, the day when Alex and ALEX 2 were silenced...forever!"