rocket

Pending Update: Build 1.7.3 (community edition)

Guest cRy

And I'm sorry if I made some pussies sore.

It's what I do.

Ironically, the sore pussy appears to be you.

• Like 9

Almost no one Alt-f4s anymore. Why would they, have scripts to give them what they need. These updates are kind of too little too late.

I think that just the fact that a body disappears from the game world is terrible enough.This was a huge negative against Dayz and now its fixed.We want to be able to loot a bandits body that we spot and kill and so this is huge for Dayz.

Watching this topic has been great because of the community information but its also now very funny with seeing this one fella ranting and raving about how he paid money for a Mod and is not getting what he wants. Its rather cute.

So what if you time out?? like legit timing out!!??

If you timeout in the middle of a fire fight, you should expect to die anyway.

• Like 2

Yes!When one see Alpha, one expects for a BETA and FINAL to follow.[...]

There will be continued support for DayZMOD alongside DayZ game.

Waking up this morning to see the posts about an update was amazing. I think a good few though have high hopes for a tad bit of new content. a little toy or new skins or a new vehicle to show up in a update. Something to go out and look for. Love bug fixes and all. But me and my mates would really love to see a new object pop up in the game. Just something fresh :D Lets hope the community can some how make this happen in the future! I wish everyone involved in it much luck and wish I was able to help in some way.

First of all... after I waited and waited for updates back in the day they came with more time spread between them. Now, with the advent of the "stand alone" the updates are even more sporadic and riddled with lies. We were supposed to have 1.7.3 after 1.7.2.5 and they were supposed to fix quite a few issues along with addition of dogs. .6 came and went and fixed almost nothing, but surely broke quite a few things. Now, months later... 1.7.3 comes with almost nothing really changes aside from alt f4ing which isn't an issue cause almost NO ONE PLAYS ON LIVE HIVE ANYMORE! So, what was that again? You guise are suckers. You would by mutton for a premium if someone said it was steak. SUCKERS!

CrY,just let it go and be grateful we are getting an update as it seemed the mod was dead and all forces were put into the standalone only.

I come from a time where DLC, mods, maps and models for games were FUCKING FREE!Thanks EA and Microsoft for killing that and FUCK YOU kids for paying for it! Maps, models, mods should be fucking free. FREE!

Wtf dude... What is the link with the DayZ mod and paying DLC? Went i got on my dayzcommander. I see those extra map and there are free. we can say that those map are FREE DLC not like some call of duty maps... 4 map for i dont remember the fucking price...

Guest cRy

Yeah, we will see what kind of support is offered once the stand alone goes live. If the support it is given while the stand alone is in production is any indication, this game will die in 6 months. That is what they want, though. More people who will buy the new product. Slippery slope, you dope!

Guest cRy

Wtf dude... What is the link with the DayZ mod and paying DLC? Went i got on my dayzcommander. I see those extra map and there are free. we can say that those map are FREE DLC not like some call of duty maps... 4 map for i dont remember the fucking price...

Will stand alone offer free maps? Or any modding tools? =)

The one thing that I feel was missing from this update was the lack of new guns. So many mods going around with new guns with attachments and such. Adds some spice to the shooting part of the game when people are using things other than AS50s and M4A3's.

Yeah I know, a lot of the guns are the "same" but it still adds some variety to the ascetic and realism of the game.

If you timeout in the middle of a fire fight, you should expect to die anyway.

Holy Crappola that makes perfect sense!!

CrY,just let it go and be grateful we are getting an update as it seemed the mod was dead and all forces were put into the standalone only.

They call him cRy for a reason.

• Like 2

Guest cRy

This is pointless, none of you are over 30. You don't get it yet.

When the real world hits you, let me know, we will talk again.

Till then, enjoy your BS.

Holy cowbell Batman! This is one huge update D:

I'm sorry but after reading your two pages of 'waaah, this isn't what I wanted for Christmas mummy!' I don't think you have the right to talk about maturity.

• Like 1

Yes!When one see Alpha, one expects for a BETA and FINAL to follow. You can play semantics with me all you want. This is what this world has come too. Semantics and trickery. We were all tricked and now we have a broken game with the real version being made for another premium. I bet if most people waited they wouldn't have bought this game. Most of you are in your teens and early 20s. You are kids. One day it will hit you, when you use your own money. These companies are just designed to siphon your currency without giving shit back. I come from a time where DLC, mods, maps and models for games were FUCKING FREE!Thanks EA and Microsoft for killing that and FUCK YOU kids for paying for it! Maps, models, mods should be fucking free. FREE!

There was a time when DLC's were free? I don't remember those times, I remember them being called expansion packs and having to pay for them.

Mods have always been "free", as in you buy the original game that the mod exists on and play it for free. Mods have always existed thanks to basement (I'm using basement in a general non-insulting way) developers who are trying to show-off what they can do for the gaming industry with their ideas, in hopes they get noticed and land themselves jobs. Often when they're successful big companies take notice, they hire them, help them clean up the mod and release it as retail. Good examples are Counter-Strike, Day of Defeat, Team Fortress (and, as a result, Portal) and of course, DayZ. Even Battlefield 2 was worked on by the mod developers who created the BF1942 mod Desert Combat.

I don't know why you feel so self-entitled about this mod, but your reasoning and beliefs are completely wrong.

Edit; Also Mutton is awesome when you know how to cook it. ;)

Edited by HowardTheDuck
  • Like 3

This is pointless, none of you are over 30. You don't get it yet.

When the real world hits you, let me know, we will talk again.

Till then, enjoy your BS.

None of you seems to be over 30 as well.

Guest cRy

They call him cRy for a reason.

Apparently you don't understand how the naming system works on forums. =)

I come from a time where DLC, mods, maps and models for games were FUCKING FREE!Thanks EA and Microsoft for killing that and FUCK YOU kids for paying for it! Maps, models, mods should be fucking free. FREE!

Dude, wtf are you on? This was, is and ever will be a free mod.

You bought ArmA 2 to play a free mod. Are you plain stupid?

Did you ever had a look at the hundreds of FREE mods for this game?

:facepalm: and :emptycan:

Edited by Tex Willer
  • Like 5

The one thing that I feel was missing from this update was the lack of new guns. So many mods going around with new guns with attachments and such. Adds some spice to the shooting part of the game when people are using things other than AS50s and M4A3's.

Yeah I know, a lot of the guns are the "same" but it still adds some variety to the ascetic and realism of the game.

I got to agree right there. Id really love to see a few of the other guns from arma 2 begin appearing in the game. Not all of them of course but a few to mix things up a bit more. All I see now a days are AS50s and M4s or lee enfields. Id freak if I saw a G36 pop up on my adventures. as I mentioned before, a little refreshment to the game would breath a lot of new life into it, get people excited agian!