SurvivalServers (DayZ)

Game Server Hosting by SurvivalServers.com *** INSTANT SETUP | CUSTOM CP | FTP | CUSTOM MODS | ANTI-HACK **

To everyone having issues with bliss 3.5 or rMod, please check the following guide to make sure you did the install correctly, I made it a little bit more clear on exactly what you need to do.

http://www.survivalservers.com/announcements.php?id=21

http://survivalservers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5&p=7#p7

To everyone having issues with bliss 3.5 or rMod, please check the following guide to make sure you did the install correctly, I made it a little bit more clear on exactly what you need to do.

http://www.survivals...ments.php?id=21

http://survivalserve...?f=3&t=5&p=7#p7

Are the rMod weapons already setup to spawn or is that coming with the vehicles spawning?

http://www.survivals...ments.php?id=21

http://survivalserve...?f=3&t=5&p=7#p7

Is the bliss update something that we have to do even if we're paying for a Fully Managed server?

My server has hit a critical error and hit an access violation in memory somewhere. Ticket #639075 - Server fails to start. Please address asap. Going on 2 hours now.

Dump file:

Dump File: arma2oaserver.mdmp : C:\Users\Brown\Downloads\arma2oaserver.mdmp

Last Write Time: 10/12/2012 8:30:45 PM

Process Name: arma2oaserver.exe : C:\TCAFiles\Users\Admin\389\Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe

Process Architecture: x86

Exception Code: 0xC0000005

Exception Information: The thread tried to read from or write to a virtual address for which it does not have the appropriate access.

Heap Information: Not Present

Update: Going on 4 hours no service.

Edited by SanctifiedDevil

My server has hit a critical error and hit an access violation in memory somewhere. Ticket #639075 - Server fails to start. Please address asap. Going on 2 hours now.

Dump file:

Dump File: arma2oaserver.mdmp : C:\Users\Brown\Downloads\arma2oaserver.mdmp

Last Write Time: 10/12/2012 8:30:45 PM

Process Name: arma2oaserver.exe : C:\TCAFiles\Users\Admin\389\Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe

Process Architecture: x86

Exception Code: 0xC0000005

Exception Information: The thread tried to read from or write to a virtual address for which it does not have the appropriate access.

Heap Information: Not Present

Update: Going on 4 hours no service.

We will get to your ticket as soon as possible. We are answering tickets and filling orders as we speak. Just a tad behind schedule but we will help you as soon as possible.

Please make sure you are following these steps: http://www.survivalservers.com/announcements.php?id=21

Ok i got it working :)

I got my Hummer with mounted gun! Im happy :)

Edited by Tabarnator

Yeah,

My server has been "running" according to the TCAdmin panel but it does not show up/work on DayZ Commander or PlayWithSix. This has been going on almost 29 hours now and I opened my first ticket (almost 28 hours ago #893240) to which their reply was it shows up on their end (which I don't see how since we have 15 people and gametracker.com all showing it as dead, flatlined, and unjoinable) Opened a second ticket (#939172) since I have not had a reply since yesterday and still no response. I know they are probably working their asses off with the new stuff but I would love SOME sort of update as to when it will be fixed. A great reply to the ticket right now would be "We see that your server is in fact not working but we are busy working on many tickets. We expect to get to your ticket within the next "X" to "Y" hours and have everything fixed for you. If you have any additional details please feel free to post them here." And then it would be great to get a update when they start work on it so I at least know something is going on.

We will get to your ticket as soon as possible. We are answering tickets and filling orders as we speak. Just a tad behind schedule but we will help you as soon as possible.

Please make sure you are following these steps: http://www.survivals...ments.php?id=21

Yeah, after I failed to get anything going I seen this and went ahead and upgraded to 3.5 but it still produces the same error. Just to note, I didn't upgrade or anything until after it was failed. Actually I hadn't even touched it in about a week but see people were able to play yesterday. I figured if you added an update that was required I would have gotten an email or something instead of my server just being taken offline.

I think I may be able to help some of you guys who's servers aren't running. No promises but try this. Go to your updates file while server is stopped of course - install version 96061 - then go to config editor (the main config editor, NOT text editor) and change the version your server is running down at the bottom - dont forget to save. Then start the server back up. I don't know what it is but sometimes they need to be rebooted with the earliest version and they run smoother. After a while of smooth running you can go back up to a newer version. Currently I get the best performance with 97239,

Edited by Painer

My server came up right around 24 hours after purchase I was very happy with the time frame for setup now I cant get the server to setup its stuck on creating any ideas would be great.

Yeah,

My server has been "running" according to the TCAdmin panel but it does not show up/work on DayZ Commander or PlayWithSix. This has been going on almost 29 hours now and I opened my first ticket (almost 28 hours ago #893240) to which their reply was it shows up on their end (which I don't see how since we have 15 people and gametracker.com all showing it as dead, flatlined, and unjoinable) Opened a second ticket (#939172) since I have not had a reply since yesterday and still no response. I know they are probably working their asses off with the new stuff but I would love SOME sort of update as to when it will be fixed. A great reply to the ticket right now would be "We see that your server is in fact not working but we are busy working on many tickets. We expect to get to your ticket within the next "X" to "Y" hours and have everything fixed for you. If you have any additional details please feel free to post them here." And then it would be great to get a update when they start work on it so I at least know something is going on.

The time it would take to update you on the status, give you an ETA, mark the ticket as "in progress" is simply sucking up time that we need to be dedicating to actually fixing the issue. No, we cannot give ETAs. In a previous reply we're saying 12-24 additional hours on top of the 12-24 regular ticket response hours during this major release. Unknown issues arise every now and then (especially after a major launch like this) and we're asking our community for patience.

Edited by SurvivalServers

The time it would take to update you on the status, give you an ETA, mark the ticket as "in progress" is simply sucking up time that we ned to be dedicating to actually fixing the issue. No, we cannot give ETAs. In a previous reply we're saying 12-24 additional hours on top of the 12-24 regular ticket response hours during this major release. Unknown issues arise every now and then (especially after a major launch like this) and we're asking our community for patience.

Would you mind looking at my ticket that i opened almost 30hrs ago i think it got lost lmao...

Ticket #106966

Is there a list of vehicles what can and can't be inserted into the game with RMOD?

I have done a Tank and a couple of vehicles but I have an awful lot which don't actually spawn.

I keep getting massive "502 bad gateway" error on pretty everything...from dayz toolz, to php admin.

And 4 hours ago someone messed up with my (password locked) hive teleporting and killing both online and offline players.

Someone hlp me pls...

:(

My server is stuck on the loading screen. My whole team is ready to play and now we can't even log on to the server. Really ???? I was playing earlier and everything was fine. Is something going on ???

Edited by Maxxgold

My server is running very well in rMod. Got some bad gateway some time in php but i can live with it.

Edited by Tabarnator

My server is stuck on the loading screen. My whole team is ready to play and now we can't even log on to the server. Really ???? I was playing earlier and everything was fine. Is something going on ???

Nothing major is going on right now. Are you on community or private hive? Some of the community hive customers seem to be having an issue getting stuck on loading but I've been able to fix all the private hive's very easily. Let me know the name of the server and I can take a look.

My server is running very well in rMod. Got some bad gateway some time in php but i can live with it.

Glad all is running smoothly for you!

502 bad gateway everywhere...

We are aware of this issue and working to solve it as soon as possible. For the mean time, just refresh the page or wait 1-2 minutes and it will work.

Is there a list of vehicles what can and can't be inserted into the game with RMOD?

I have done a Tank and a couple of vehicles but I have an awful lot which don't actually spawn.

Here is the list of vehicles and items. Ignore the text on the left side and just search for the class name for example: do a control F looking forHMMWV_Armored for an Armored hummer with a machine gun.

rMod vehicle/Item list: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=i0tP5Xnc

Do a search at this link to find the item/vehicle you want, See here: http://www.armatechsquad.com/ArmA2Class151656165165341654165165165165f/index.php

Choose Arma 2 or Arma 2 OA and find what you want. Then search this list to see if the class name is there. Do a "Ctrl F" on your keyboard to search for the class name.

95% of Arma 2 vehicles work and only 80% of OA.

Edited by SurvivalServers

How do you get the rMod weapons to spawn like regular DayZ weapons, and how do we get the rMod vehicles to spawn naturally on the map?

Nothing major is going on right now. Are you on community or private hive? Some of the community hive customers seem to be having an issue getting stuck on loading but I've been able to fix all the private hive's very easily. Let me know the name of the server and I can take a look.

Thank you for the reply. Private Hive US 1108. We noticed that someone changed the name of the server and then it would no longer work. I'm sure that's not related to the problem but someone did something and now we can't log in, stuck on loading screen.

Any luck on Ticket #639075? If not, since I'm rolling up on 24 hours, will I be reimbursed for the down time? Honestly if you end up needing to do a complete wipe that's fine. Memory access errors are no small thing so don't beat yourself up over if you don't have to...