SurvivalServers (DayZ)

Game Server Hosting by SurvivalServers.com *** INSTANT SETUP | CUSTOM CP | FTP | CUSTOM MODS | ANTI-HACK **

I've been looking for the update since 9 p.m. EST, the time 3.6 was released, but cannot find it anywhere. I keep refreshing the browser with no luck :(

Yep just the 3.5 versions are showing and in the tools page it says to update asap lol. I shall wait about another hour then bed i guess.

Bliss v3.6 / "No Messaged Received" Fix Update - Important Update!

We are happy to say that we've finished work on Bliss v3.6 and have it ready for deployment to all community/private hive customers effective immediately.

This is a *very* important update and addresses a lot of issues.

**** PLEASE UPDATE YOUR SERVER IN ORDER TO USE DAYZTOOLS OR FIX "NO MESSAGE RECEIVED" ISSUE ****

Here's a change log of Bliss v3.6:

-----------------------------

- Fix "No Messaged Received" issue (see below)

- Increased performance on servers with 20+ players active (load times decreased substantially)

- New world: Panthera2

- Takistan/Panthera vehicles

- Care packages support (coming soon!)

- Kill messages support (coming soon!)

What's being worked on / status updates:

- rMod server settings / rMod spawn vehicles (Run Task, daily task) - 90% done, ETA 2-3 days

- Vehicle spawns based on server settings (requires an update for the new v3.6) - 30% done, ETA 1-2 days

- WhitelisterPro server-side implementation (requires finishing some code) - 40% done, ETA 1-2 days

- BEC / DayZAntiHax update - 0% done, ETA 1 week

- Arma2 beta patch update - 0% done, ETA 2-3 days

- DayZTools database backup, migration, restoration tool - 25% done, ETA 1 week

To update to Bliss v3.6:

1/ Login to TC Admin

2/ Stop your game server

3/ Edit Bliss / server.cfg using Config Editor -> Choose the world (Chernarus, Lingor, Takistan, Utes, Panthera)

4/ Edit Bliss / server.cfg using Config Editor -> Make sure DB user / DB pass is accurate

5/ Edit Bliss / server.cfg using Config Editor -> Choose your Bliss settings (rMod, Side Chat)

6/ Edit Bliss / server.cfg using Config Editor -> Save

7/ Edit Bliss / bliss.ini using Config Editor -> Click Save (nothing else, it just overwrites your outdated bliss.ini)

8/ Go to Commandline Manager in TC Admin

9/ Choose the world and/or rMod commandline that fits your settings

10/ Go to Mod Manager in TC Admin

11/ Click "Uninstall" next to the Bliss v3.5 update (optional step, only if it applies to you!)

12/ Click "Install" next to the Bliss v3.6 update

13/ *** Please be patient, this may take 10-15 minutes to complete during busy hours - DO NOT CLOSE ***

14/ Go to DayZTools and login

15/ Click "Bliss v3.6 DB Upgrade" link in the latest announcement (from 10/16/2012)

16/ Click the button to start

17/ *** Please be patient, this may take 5-10 minutes to complete during busy hours - DO NOT CLOSE ***

18/ If there are ANY errors, please report them via a support ticket (please be detailed and show the error messages via screenshot)

19/ Start your server in TC Admin and enjoy!

We can update for you (Fully Managed customers only):

***** BE SURE TO INCLUDE WORLD/RMOD YES,NO/SIDE CHAT YES,NO DEPENDING ON THE SETTINGS YOU WANT *****

Please reply to this email or open a support ticket if you would like us to update for you.

***** BE SURE TO INCLUDE WORLD/RMOD YES,NO/SIDE CHAT YES,NO DEPENDING ON THE SETTINGS YOU WANT *****

Still have an issue with your server:

If the above fix does not fix your server or if you have been dealing with the "No Message Received" and still have issues, please submit a support ticket.

"No Message Received" Compensation

Please reply to the ticket that you had open and you will be receiving a $5 account credit for the downtime. This only applies to "No Message Received" customers, we're checking against a list.

What I did today while my server was down.

I completely installed DayZ with Rmod and Beta Patch 98148 (The Newest Beta Patch. I also installed the latest version of BEC 1.46 and Anti-hax .8.2. We still don't have BEC 1.46 on a server I pay for and we also don't have Anti-Hax .8.2

When are you guys going to add these things to the servers we pay you for ???

Here is the Server I set up while I was pissed that the server I pay for is still not working. You can find it through the ingame Server Viewer of Arma2 OA/Dayz

DayZ - Zombie Apocalypse Gaming | You Need Rmod | (v1.7.2.6/Beta 98148) [Regular] [3DP:ON CH:ON] [GMT-5]

Ok just submitted ticket. I followed all the steps UP to #15 where it has me update my dayzTOOLS db to the new hive 3.6. It keeps saying that my server is NOT updated yet and it wont continue until I have updated it fully to bliss 3.6. However I followed steps 1-14 which accepted all install changes without any problems yet my db toolz still say my server is not updated.

So the new migration created a new database in the phpadmin I noticed. However the maptool for private servers that shows in game vehicles is connected to the old database - anyway to change this to the new one?

Just received this after using the migrate link in tools, is this ok.

Migrating Chernarus player info, stats, vehicles, and objects to new database..

Instance ID basic information merged over.

5Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`dayz2robertzimon`.`instance_deployable`, CONSTRAINT `instance_deployable_ibfk_2` FOREIGN KEY (`owner_id`) REFERENCES `survivor` (`id`))

Edited by Maxxgold

Just received this after using the migrate link in tools, is this ok.

Instance ID basic information merged over.

5Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`dayz2robertzimon`.`instance_deployable`, CONSTRAINT `instance_deployable_ibfk_2` FOREIGN KEY (`owner_id`) REFERENCES `survivor` (`id`))

I got this same error. Support ticket has been submitted. Not even sure I should start my servers since the DB looks to be a mess now...

I got this same error. Support ticket has been submitted. Not even sure I should start my servers since the DB looks to be a mess now...

Yeah my database is fucked beyond recognition. The vehicles on the map don't even show up in the database. WHEN IS THIS GOING TO GET FIXED ?????? I'M TIRED OF PAYING FOR A SERVER THAT DOESN'T WORK. STOP UPDATING. I'm so pissed right now. Were talking days of no service at all. Now all the work the players did on the server is all messed up.

Ok just updated 2 bliss 3.6 and now nobody can load into the server, at 1 stage people were getting kicked for create vehicle restriction #1 and it was saying it couldn't find server_functions.sqf, i am not sure what's going on nor do i have any clue how to fix it, if it helps i was adding kill messages into my server.pbo file, i am not sure this is what caused it though, i followed all the steps towards upgrading, and now me nor anybody else can log in, waiting for host takes about a minute, then it just sits on loading forever.

I am starting to think the same.

Updating to Bliss 3.5 has messed my server too, I have had a very poor experience since Thursday and really bad generic response to a ticket which if it wasn't for someone on here the problem would never have been fixed.

I have backed up my server luckily every 24 hours but the problem I am most angry with is the fact none of the tools every work, I am so pissed off with the 502 Bad Gateway error you log into MYPHP and it seems to be working, you then click on a table within the database and 502 Bad Gateway, so log out and log back in and 502 Bad Gateway error.

Try to log into DayzTools and 502 Bad Gateway.

This problem has been going on now for a week and it really sucks.

Edited by bsmaff

5Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`dayz2tomwolf`.`instance_deployable`, CONSTRAINT `instance_deployable_ibfk_2` FOREIGN KEY (`owner_id`) REFERENCES `survivor` (`id`))

The error i am getting, nobody can get past the loading screen either, i am yet to fix it, i sorta gave up as it's going to have 2 be fixed by you guys.

Everyone bagging Survival Servers, If I was survival servers I'd tell you to take your business elsewhere. The support is great, sure sometimes there's a delay but my query is ALWAYS resolved. Do you realise you are hosting buggy server software (arma 2) ontop of that a buggy alpha (dayz) and ontop of that the arma 2 client is a horses ass. (Don't forget about a sometimes buggy BLISS hive too!) You can't expect everything to go smoothly and be all unicorns and rainbows. Your not hosting a battlefield 3 server here you gimps. If you have a problem you should contact Survial Servers via PM and work it out, not piss and moan on the dayz forums and post garbage publicly. I don't work for survival servers, I have no affiliation with them - I am simply a happy customer, and I know there will be alot more than the minority whinging.

Edited by Tomfiro

I have managed to get passed the loading screen now, by updating Bliss settings but the problem for me now is the database doesn't migrate but I also don't get any errors.

Survivors and User data gets transferred fine but no vehicle data gets migrated across, so I have now lost all my stuff.

I am trying the best I can, to try and update the database but I have also realised that dayzchernarus2 is now the main database but you cant delete any information in there. My database is now corrupt and hopefully someone in Admin can read this and try and get this sorted.

SQL query:

DELETEFROM`dayz2*****`.`vehicle`WHERE`vehicle`.`id`=1

MySQL said: dot.gif

#1451 - Cannot delete or update a parent row: a foreign key constraint fails (`dayz2******`.`world_vehicle`, CONSTRAINT `world_vehicle_ibfk_1` FOREIGN KEY (`vehicle_id`) REFERENCES `vehicle` (`id`))

Edited by bsmaff

"No Message Received" Compensation

Please reply to the ticket that you had open and you will be receiving a $5 account credit for the downtime. This only applies to "No Message Received" customers, we're checking against a list.

This is pretty weak for compensation. As I calculate it this does not even cover down time, let alone give any sort of good faith gesture. Servers has been effected since Thursday, it is now Wednesday, and if your server is fully managed chances are slim that it is up now even.

6 days.

$35 / Month so $35 / 31days = 1.13 per day * 6 (at least) = $6.78 just to cover downtime up till now.

I am not bitching about 1.78, I am just stating that this credit does not seem to be a sign of good faith, as it doesn't even cover loss of service.

Just to note that I would have rather posted this on your forums, however those forums are ignored.

Everyone bagging Survival Servers, If I was survival servers I'd tell you to take your business elsewhere. The support is great, sure sometimes there's a delay but my query is ALWAYS resolved. Do you realise you are hosting buggy server software (arma 2) ontop of that a buggy alpha (dayz) and ontop of that the arma 2 client is a horses ass. (Don't forget about a sometimes buggy BLISS hive too!) You can't expect everything to go smoothly and be all unicorns and rainbows. Your not hosting a battlefield 3 server here you gimps. If you have a problem you should contact Survial Servers via PM and work it out, not piss and moan on the dayz forums and post garbage publicly. I don't work for survival servers, I have no affiliation with them - I am simply a happy customer, and I know there will be alot more than the minority whinging.

I totally understand that the game is a buggy product, but the problems started after they tried to update bliss and install rMod. New features always need to go through a solid QA process before deployment, that's even more important when you're trying to add features to something that is a buggy mess to begin with. And the fact of the matter is that they are promising things that they haven't been able to stand up to recently, don't set expectations if you aren't completely sure you can meet them.

The main reasons why I have been complaining on the forums are:

A. The responses I get on tickets are slower than responses I get on the forums

B. Potential customers need to know what the customer experience is when dealing with them (Which means they should read the whole thread, to see what things are like when everything is fine)

The customer experience up until these problems was pretty great, but at the moment things are pretty frustrating. As I said before on the thread: Once all of this is fixed, and people aren't freaking out constantly, it's probably fine to go through Survival Servers, but until then, you can't make purchases with any expectations for reliable service and support.

I totally understand that the game is a buggy product, but the problems started after they tried to update bliss and install rMod. New features always need to go through a solid QA process before deployment, that's even more important when you're trying to add features to something that is a buggy mess to begin with. And the fact of the matter is that they are promising things that they haven't been able to stand up to recently, don't set expectations if you aren't completely sure you can meet them.

The main reasons why I have been complaining on the forums are:

A. The responses I get on tickets are slower than responses I get on the forums

B. Potential customers need to know what the customer experience is when dealing with them (Which means they should read the whole thread, to see what things are like when everything is fine)

The customer experience up until these problems was pretty great, but at the moment things are pretty frustrating. As I said before on the thread: Once all of this is fixed, and people aren't freaking out constantly, it's probably fine to go through Survival Servers, but until then, you can't make purchases with any expectations for reliable service and support.

Completely agree with that up until last Thursday my server was working 100% without any problems or downtime.

Since last Thursday however I have experienced no end of bugs and my server has been pretty much completely unusable since then.

Poor information on how to update your server properly and get everything working, MYPHP doesn't delete database entries anymore so I am left with a what is appearing a corrupt database.

The problem at the moment though is the fact they aren't responding to tickets quick enough, they aren't fixing the problems quick enough and they have only offered compensation to members who saw a specific error message.

As stated all these problems are things that should have been picked up on in testing, or they should of allowed people to update if they choose too, but they forced the update if you wanted to continue using all the tools. They have alot of issues to fix at the moment and I am sure it will probably take a few days to fix before everything is properly working again.

In my case 6 days of what I would call a not fully working server in 20 days is not good and an average wait time of 36 hours to get a response to a ticket is also unacceptable.

Edited by bsmaff

I just put a ticket in, the server is running with 3.5, I havent had any of the issues yall have been having. I log into TC admin today to stop the server and do the 3.6 upgrade. TCadmin shows status of server : Unknown

I cannot start, stop or restart it. I know the server is still online because i can log into it. but i would like dayztool to work and you need 3.6 for that..