SurvivalServers (DayZ)

Game Server Hosting by SurvivalServers.com *** INSTANT SETUP | CUSTOM CP | FTP | CUSTOM MODS | ANTI-HACK **

Got it working, trying to purpose spawn in a Humvee now.

Edited by Pegz

When are we gonna fix this bad gateway issue? Its damn near impossible to do anything when your site decides to do this.

When are we gonna fix this bad gateway issue? Its damn near impossible to do anything when your site decides to do this.

this also.

activate new orders? been 33 hours here.....

Agreed. This is annoying when trying to admin the server. You keep having to refresh all the time just to get it to work.

We also need an updated version of Anti/Hax and the latest Arma Beta patch which is now up to 98046.

I'm very happy with what you guys offer but having options and having them work correctly are 2 different things. I'm willing to stay with you guys but you need to get things up to par. When I was with HFB my tickets were answered within an hour not 48 hours later. Telling us to wait because you are busy is not something a customer wants to hear. If your too busy then HIRE someone else to handle the tickets. I have mostly rented servers from Gamservers.com and they answer your tickets within the hour so you guys need to step it up in that department. Something you should definitely be doing is making an FAQ area so that we can find answers to our problems without having to create a ticket.While you guys were the first to implement all this stuff for rented servers the other guys are catching back up and when they do if the service is still subpar here when my server comes up for renewal then I will just take my server elsewhere.

• Like 2

Your not going to find those files by looking anywhere. You need to unpack some files to get to those files. There is a guide on my website in the DayZ forums for adding Buildings and Structures to your mission file. There is a link to the pbo unpacker in that thread as well. My website link is in my Signature. I have put a cool Admin Base on my server with working gas tanks and a water well. Look at the video on the front of my website to get a glimpse at what you can do with rMod and the ingame map editor.

What files am i looking to unpack then, i am trying to add player y was killed by player x, if i can' find the right file then i know what i am doing from there on.

Survival Servers - Bliss v3.5 is Here - Bliss v3.4 Still Supported - !!!!rMod Release Weekend Sale!!!!

After lots of hard work and continued testing, Bliss v3.5 and rMod are here.

To install (very important to follow these instructions)

1/ Stop your server

2/ Go to TC Admin -> Mod Manager

3/ Install the version you would like

4/ Go to TC Admin -> Configuration Files -> server.cfg -> Config Editor -> Add DB User/DB Pass **PRIVATE ONLY** ** MAKE SURE TO REMOVE THE "DAYZ" PART OF YOUR DB USER **

5/ Go to TC Admin -> Configuration Files -> bliss.ini -> Config Editor -> Click "Save"

6/ Go to TC Admin -> Command Lines -> Select the one that applies to your rMod/map settings

If you are using rMod, please use these client files (extract to Arma2 OA directory next to @DayZ, etc)

http://www.mediafire...qtpj4xkvoght7jh

1/ Update DayZ Commander launch parameter "-mod=@rModChernarus" or "-mod=@rModLingor" depending on which map you are playing (Utes/Takistan not supported) - ** MAKE CERTAIN TO CLICK "DONE" **

2/ If you are using a previously installed version of rMod, that's fine! Just make sure your command line in DayZ Commander matches

Information about rMod, Takistan vehicle spawns, Utes vehicle spawns:

These are in the process of being added. They are complete but we have to modify our "Run Task" so that it includes these. We'll be finalizing this tomorrow. We added about 100 rMod vehicles for Chernarus and Lingor :)

You can use about 95% of Arma 2 weapons and vehicles and only use the "Class" for spawning in new items and vehicles.

Arma 2: http://www.armatechs...65f/indexA2.php

For tonight, you can spawn in vehicles (PRIVATE servers only) by adding the vehicle to object_classes AND objects, here's an example:

INSERT INTO objects_classes (Classname, Type) VALUES ('HMMWV_Armored', 'Car');
INSERT INTO objects (uid, pos, inventory, health, fuel, damage, otype, oid, instance) VALUES ('SOME RAND NUMBER', '[POSITION HERE]', '[]', '[]', '1', '0', 'HMMWV_Armored', '0', 'INSTANCE ID')

Here's some official information from the rMod thread if you want support inserting objects manually:

http://www.tunngle.n...rivate-servers/

I highly recommend waiting until tomorrow.. we'll have the spawns and everything organized.

1. done

2. done

3. done

4. Not sure what to do here ???

5. should be ok

6. should be ok

Then i will change my DayZ commander launch parameter... should be ok with that.

Number 4 need clarification for me! please help.

Tkx

this also.

activate new orders? been 33 hours here.....

Filling new orders as we speak!

Agreed. This is annoying when trying to admin the server. You keep having to refresh all the time just to get it to work.

We also need an updated version of Anti/Hax and the latest Arma Beta patch which is now up to 98046.

I'm very happy with what you guys offer but having options and having them work correctly are 2 different things. I'm willing to stay with you guys but you need to get things up to par. When I was with HFB my tickets were answered within an hour not 48 hours later. Telling us to wait because you are busy is not something a customer wants to hear. If your too busy then HIRE someone else to handle the tickets. I have mostly rented servers from Gamservers.com and they answer your tickets within the hour so you guys need to step it up in that department. Something you should definitely be doing is making an FAQ area so that we can find answers to our problems without having to create a ticket.While you guys were the first to implement all this stuff for rented servers the other guys are catching back up and when they do if the service is still subpar here when my server comes up for renewal then I will just take my server elsewhere.

Do you have any idea how much time it takes to test everything we have been releasing? We have been working nonstop the last week or so in order to release these new features.

We have plenty of staff members, that is not the issue. We have NEVER been this busy before, because of our rMod release and DayZTools and a few other tools that we offer, sales have exploded.

We are working right now on new guides for rMod and we are going to open up a forums on our website where all of our customers can help each other out as well. We will also post a FAQ in our forums.

All of this stuff takes lots of time, and we will be all caught up on tickets and orders today and go back to the usual much faster response time. And as far as I know, we are the only host with rMod working 100% where you can spawn in all kinds of vehicles and buildings and weapons, and they will actually save on your server like normal. We are adding a database backup tool soon and in the middle of making our own whitelister. We have been coming out with new features every week, and we will continue to improve upon each feature as time goes on. The reason tickets have been a tad slower, is because everyone has lots of questions about our new features and like I said, we will be posting a FAQ and guides very soon. I don't know how you can consider anything we have done "subpar" so please just be patient with us, we just released these new features and it takes a little bit of time to get everyone situated.

Edited by SurvivalServers

aw ok i just hope ill not wait another 33 hours... `;<

Edited by monkza

Do you have any idea how much time it takes to test everything we have been releasing? We have been working nonstop the last week or so in order to give you guys these new features.

We have plenty of staff members, that is not the issue. We have NEVER been this busy before, because of our rMod release and DayZTools and a few other tools that we offer, sales have exploded.

We are working right now on new guides for rMod and we are going to open up a forums on our website where all of our customers can help each other out as well. We will also post a FAQ in our forums.

All of this stuff takes lots of time, and we will be all caught up on tickets and orders today and go back to the usual much faster response time. And as far as I know, we are the only host with rMod working 100% where you can spawn in all kinds of vehicles and buildings and weapons, and they will actually save on your server like normal. We are adding a database backup tool soon and in the middle of making our own whitelister. We have been coming out with new features every week, and we will continue to improve upon each feature as time goes on. The reason tickets have been a tad slower, is because everyone has lots of questions about our new features and like I said, we will be posting a FAQ and guides very soon. I don't know how you can consider anything we have done "subpar" so please just be patient with us, we just released these new features and it takes a little bit of time to get everyone situated.

I'm all for new features and improvments. However logic would say to make sure what you have already works 100% before you try to add onto it. It seems like you guys are trying to do to much all at once. My main problem is, I can't even get onto your homepage. I have to try refreshing it atleast 10 times before I can even get there. Then when i go to login I get bad gateway again and have to refresh another 10 times. These all new great features are worthless if I can't access the tools to use them :(

I'm all for new features and improvments. However logic would say to make sure what you have already works 100% before you try to add onto it. It seems like you guys are trying to do to much all at once. My main problem is, I can't even get onto your homepage. I have to try refreshing it atleast 10 times before I can even get there. Then when i go to login I get bad gateway again and have to refresh another 10 times. These all new great features are worthless if I can't access the tools to use them :(

We are not trying to do too much at once, all of the features we are releasing will only make managing your server easier and easier. We are still working through a few bugs here and there so be please be patient as we continue to modify some of our features.

im really happy about all the changes and i know that you need time to update things and all and awnser to everyone but man

been wating for like 35 hours to get my server my bill is up and still nothing i even paid for the newmod because it look cool and all and cant wait to show it to my friends. also the auto updates for 5$

If atleast you could send me some info that would be great...

Edited by monkza

4/ Go to TC Admin -> Configuration Files -> server.cfg -> Config Editor -> Add DB User/DB Pass **PRIVATE ONLY** ** MAKE SURE TO REMOVE THE "DAYZ" PART OF YOUR DB USER **

So i add any user name and password in DB user/DB pass ?

I got a private... when you say remove The "DAYZ" part of your DB user....

What do you mean ?

I just dont have or see any DB user... in fact the feild beside DB user is empty !

So i add any user name and password in DB user/DB pass ?

I got a private... when you say remove The "DAYZ" part of your DB user....

What do you mean ?

I just dont have or see any DB user... in fact the feild beside DB user is empty !

It's the user name they gave you for phpmyadmin but delete the 'dayz' part: dayzjohndoe

Incorrect: Username: dayzjohndoe

Correct: Username: johndoe

Password: jZhhxhjorsomething

• Like 1

Filling new orders as we speak!

Do you have any idea how much time it takes to test everything we have been releasing? We have been working nonstop the last week or so in order to release these new features.

No one is saying that your not busting your tails to get all this done for us, we get that. In your response though and how you are treating US the customer it is obvious that your new to running a business. If you continue to make us unhappy then you will not have any customers, so you may want to talk to someone about customer service or plan to do something else to make a living. The fact that there are so many complaints about your lack of response to tickets and starting servers just makes it seem silly that your even try to defend yourself by telling us how much your doing. Bottom line is your not making us happy with the overwhelming wait time to get a ticket answered. 2 posts from this one is another Customer who says you haven't answered his ticket in 35 hours. What world do you live in where you can tell the customer 35 hours is an acceptable time to wait for service ??? Stop crying about how much work your doing and get our tickets answered and give us what you promised. I believe on the first page it says something like BLAZING FAST. In my world the words blazing fast doesn't add up to 35 hours later.

Everything else though has been great. You guys are by far the best providers out there for DayZ. Just hoping you will address the ticket problem.

Edited by Maxxgold

No one is saying that your not busting your tails to get all this done for us, we get that. In your response though and how you are treating US the customer it is obvious that your new to running a business. If you continue to make us unhappy then you will not have any customers, so you may want to talk to someone about customer service or plan to do something else to make a living. The fact that there are so many complaints about your lack of response to tickets and starting servers just makes it seem silly that your even try to defend yourself by telling us how much your doing. Bottom line is your not making us happy with the overwhelming wait time to get a ticket answered. 2 posts from this one is another Customer who says you haven't answered his ticket in 35 hours. What world do you live in where you can tell the customer 35 hours is an acceptable time to wait for service ??? Stop crying about how much work your doing and get our tickets answered and give us what you promised. I believe on the first page it says something like BLAZING FAST. In my world the words blazing fast doesn't add up to 35 hours later.

Everything else though has been great. You guys are by far the best providers out there for DayZ. Just hoping you will address the ticket problem.

i dont really mind to wait 36 hours to get my server. But ill get it i just hope that EVERYTHING will be ok to go and nothing will be like ''some shit is downe' because my 50$ is running right now and couldnt really take profit it for now. i even purchased the rmod and the auto updates to give them some money because they look to care of their people in about updates and all.. but well i was hoping to get it for the weekend since my friends and me only play the weekends all together. I was hoping for an email atleast.. i know they are new but thats not helping for my weekend

Edited by monkza

I think you misunderstood my last message, we are going to be completely caught up on orders and tickets today and response time will go back to normal. The oldest ticket right now is only 16 hours, please just be patient and realize that there are times when a company is going to extremely busy. We came out with 2 maps, rMod and bliss 3.5 all in the same day! Once this calms down everything will be back to normal!

i dont really mind to wait 36 hours to get my server. But ill get it i just hope that EVERYTHING will be ok to go and nothing will be like ''some shit is downe' because my 50$ is running right now and couldnt really take profit it for now. i even purchased the rmod and the auto updates to give them some money because they look to care of their people in about updates and all.. but well i was hoping to get it for the weekend since my friends and me only play the weekends all together. I was hoping for an email atleast.. i know they are new but thats not helping for my weekend

What is your order #? If you ordered yesterday your order will be ready very soon today!

UPDATE: All customers feel free to use our new forums: http://survivalservers.com/forum/index.php

We can talk more freely about private hives and different topics here. We will also be posting guides and a FAQ.

Edited by SurvivalServers

So if I ordered my server around 2am yesterday morning its almost finished!!! Sweet, I was hoping to set it up over the weekend. The long wait hasn't been much of a bother since I work most of the day anyhow.

Still having mysql issues (stuck on loading) anyone got any idea? i have set the database info but it still says the same error.

It's the user name they gave you for phpmyadmin but delete the 'dayz' part: dayzjohndoe

Ok a big tkx to you.

I think you misunderstood my last message, we are going to be completely caught up on orders and tickets today and response time will go back to normal. The oldest ticket right now is only 16 hours, please just be patient and realize that there are times when a company is going to extremely busy. We came out with 2 maps, rMod and bliss 3.5 all in the same day! Once this calms down everything will be back to normal!

What is your order #? If you ordered yesterday your order will be ready very soon today!

i ordered at 3am october 11th.. almost 48 hours there is even a ticket about it.. i can give my order #? here

What is your ticket #, yes.

458318.. everything is in there please halp