SurvivalServers (DayZ)

Game Server Hosting by SurvivalServers.com *** INSTANT SETUP | CUSTOM CP | FTP | CUSTOM MODS | ANTI-HACK **

Community hive server still down after updating to 3.6. I refreshed my ticket. Can you please stop pushing out updates and address these issues? Thanks.

Community hive server still down after updating to 3.6. I refreshed my ticket. Can you please stop pushing out updates and address these issues? Thanks.

The point of the update is to fix the issues, so the issues are being addressed. I'm not sure why you think we would push for an update if we didn't know it would fix the issues.

I have personally fixed 10-15 servers in the last 24 hours, all of which had errors before the 3.6 update and are working perfectly now.

UPDATE:

For everyone still having an issue, please understand that we are more than willing to help you out and that the v3.6 update is indeed working.

We will be looking through a lot of servers today and fixing up people who can't seem to upgrade properly.

It is not as simple as the usual update and I can see why some people might be having difficulties. Make sure you follow each step very carefully and if something seems off, we can take a look.

Please understand there are tons of people switching over to 3.6 and it is impossible to fix everyone up at once, we will get all servers up and running with the preferred bliss version.

Steps: http://www.survivalservers.com/announcements.php?id=23

Edited by SurvivalServers

For everyone still having an issue, please understand that we are more than willing to help you out and that the v3.6 update is indeed working.

We will be looking through a lot of servers today and fixing up people who can't seem to upgrade properly.

It is not as simple as the usual update and I can see why some people might be having difficulties. Make sure you follow each step very carefully and if something seems off, we can take a look.

Please understand there are tons of people switching over to 3.6 and it is impossible to fix everyone up at once, we will get all servers up and running with the preferred bliss version.

LOVELY, BLAME US FOR NOT UPDATING PROPERLY. I PUT MY OWN SERVER TOGETHER YESTERDAY WITH ALL THE UDPDATES YOU HAVE HERE AND I DID IT CORRECTLY. STOP BLAMING US FOR YOUR CRAP WORK.GO CHECK OUT MY PROPERLY RUN SERVER THAT I GOT UP AND RUNNING WHILE YOU GUYS WERE SCREWING THE POOCH AGAIN. HOW ABOUT INSTEAD OF BLAMING EVERYONE AND CRYING ABOUT HOW BUSY YOU ARE AND GET OUR SERVERS WORKING. US 1108 HAS BEEN DOWN ALL WEEK., MOST OF THE PEOPLE HERE GOT THE ERROR WHILE MIGRATING DATABASES SMART GUY. DID YOU EVEN CONSIDER MIGRATIONS FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE ALREADY TWEAKED THEIR DATABASES? MAYBE YOU SHOULD SKIP CLASSES TODAY AND WORK ON GETTING EVERYONE UP AND RUNNING. MY DATABASE IS FUCKED SO JUST WIPE IT AND START MY SERVER ALREADY.

I'M SO BAD AT UPGRADING I PUT MY OWN SERVER TOGETHER IN LESS THAN A DAY AND HAVE IT UP AND RUNNING.

DayZ - Zombie Apocalypse Gaming | You Need Rmod | (v1.7.2.6/Beta 98148) [Regular] [3DP:ON CH:ON] [GMT-5]

Edited by Maxxgold

Can you please completely wipe my server and restore it to factory?

I would like my database to be blank and hope that this fixes the issues.

LOVELY, BLAME US FOR NOT UPDATING PROPERLY. I PUT MY OWN SERVER TOGETHER YESTERDAY WITH ALL THE UDPDATES YOU HAVE HERE AND I DID IT CORRECTLY. STOP BLAMING US FOR YOUR CRAP WORK.GO CHECK OUT MY PROPERLY RUN SERVER THAT I GOT UP AND RUNNING WHILE YOU GUYS WERE SCREWING THE POOCH AGAIN. HOW ABOUT INSTEAD OF BLAMING EVERYONE AND CRYING ABOUT HOW BUSY YOU ARE AND GET OUR SERVERS WORKING. US 1108 HAS BEEN DOWN ALL WEEK.,

I'M SO BAD AT UPGRADING I PUT MY OWN SERVER TOGETHER IN LESS THAN A DAY AND HAVE IT UP AND RUNNING.

DayZ - Zombie Apocalypse Gaming | You Need Rmod | (v1.7.2.6/Beta 98148) [Regular] [3DP:ON CH:ON] [GMT-5]

Do you have any decent guides to do this? I am starting to think this is my best option at the moment. But the problem probably is you won't have database access in case so hacker gets in.

LOVELY, BLAME US FOR NOT UPDATING PROPERLY. I PUT MY OWN SERVER TOGETHER YESTERDAY WITH ALL THE UDPDATES YOU HAVE HERE AND I DID IT CORRECTLY. STOP BLAMING US FOR YOUR CRAP WORK.GO CHECK OUT MY PROPERLY RUN SERVER THAT I GOT UP AND RUNNING WHILE YOU GUYS WERE SCREWING THE POOCH AGAIN. HOW ABOUT INSTEAD OF BLAMING EVERYONE AND CRYING ABOUT HOW BUSY YOU ARE AND GET OUR SERVERS WORKING. US 1108 HAS BEEN DOWN ALL WEEK., MOST OF THE PEOPLE HERE GOT THE ERROR WHILE MIGRATING DATABASES SMART GUY. DID YOU EVEN CONSIDER MIGRATIONS FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE ALREADY TWEAKED THEIR DATABASES? MAYBE YOU SHOULD SKIP CLASSES TODAY AND WORK ON GETTING EVERYONE UP AND RUNNING. MY DATABASE IS FUCKED SO JUST WIPE IT AND START MY SERVER ALREADY.

Where did I blame you? I said it might be difficult, I never said that it was your fault and I never said that it was any customers fault.

I also said that WE will be helping anyone who is still having issues. If someone followed the steps exactly and it still doesn't work, we will help.

Why even respond if your server is already working? You have been nothing but rude, disrespectful, and inconsiderate to our staff. We understand there are issues at times, and we need you to understand that as well.

If you continue to behave in the way you do and treat us with disrespect, we will be issuing you a refund and we will gladly let you take your service elsewhere.

You must understand we are working extremely hard to fix EVERYONE's server and have it running the way it is supposed to run.

NO excuses here, we are helping everyone fix their server, which is exactly what we need to be doing.

Sincerely,

Chad (Survival Servers Co-Founder)

Edited by SurvivalServers

Everyone bagging Survival Servers, If I was survival servers I'd tell you to take your business elsewhere.

Ill do it for them. I suspect I wont be the only one.

Hello MY NAME HERE,

You successfully canceled the following recurring payment. PayPal will no longer bill you. If you did not request this cancellation, contact PayPal Customer Support toll-free at 1-888-221-1161.

Note: Cancelling this payment with PayPal may not relieve you of the obligation to complete your contract with your merchant. You should notify your merchant directly about cancelling this payment.

Payment Details

Profile ID:(Removed)

For: Survival Servers - Invoice #(redacted)

Merchant Name: Ryan Pennington

Payment Details

Start Date: Aug 28, 2012

Payment Cycle: Monthly

Amount Per Cycle: $32.00 USD

Last Payment Date: Sep 28, 2012

Last Payment Amount: $32.00 USD

I had a new server up and running in TWO minutes after cancelling with these guys. Screw you guys I am going home.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/100626-us-2954-shutting-down/

128011579_4dff55c248.jpg

Where did I blame you? I said it might be difficult, I never said that it was your fault and I never said that it was any customers fault.

I also said that WE will be helping anyone who is still having issues. If someone followed the steps exactly and it still doesn't work, we will help.

Why even respond if your server is already working? You have been nothing but rude, disrespectful, and inconsiderate to our staff. We understand there are issues at times, and we need you to understand that as well.

If you continue to behave in the way you do and treat us with disrespect, we will be issuing you a refund and we will gladly let you take your service elsewhere.

You must understand we are working extremely hard to fix EVERYONE's server and have it running the way it is supposed to run.

NO excuses here, we are helping everyone fix their server, which is exactly what we need to be doing.

Sincerely,

Chad (Survival Servers Co-Founder)

MY SERVER ISN'T WORKING. WELL CORRECTION IT RUNS BUT THE DATABASE IS MESSED UP. THERE ARE NO VEHICLES WHERE THERE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE VEHICLES. IT SHOWS A POSITION OF A VEHICLE AND I GO THERE AND THERE IS NO VEHICLE. MY DATABASE IS SCREWED SO I HAD TO SHUT DOWN THE SERVER BECAUSE OF ALL THE COMPLAINTS I'M GETTING FROM MY USERS. SHIT FLOWS DOWN HILL. I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH IT SINCE I CHOSE YOU GUYS TO HOST MY SERVER.

Edited by Maxxgold
  • Like 1

Ill do it for them. I suspect I wont be the only one.

Hello MY NAME HERE,

You successfully canceled the following recurring payment. PayPal will no longer bill you. If you did not request this cancellation, contact PayPal Customer Support toll-free at 1-888-221-1161.

Note: Cancelling this payment with PayPal may not relieve you of the obligation to complete your contract with your merchant. You should notify your merchant directly about cancelling this payment.

Payment Details

Profile ID:(Removed)

For: Survival Servers - Invoice #(redacted)

Merchant Name: Ryan Pennington

Payment Details

Start Date: Aug 28, 2012

Payment Cycle: Monthly

Amount Per Cycle: $32.00 USD

Last Payment Date: Sep 28, 2012

Last Payment Amount: $32.00 USD

I had a new server up and running in TWO minutes after cancelling with these guys. Screw you guys I am going home.

http://dayzmod.com/f...-shutting-down/

128011579_4dff55c248.jpg

Yeah I'll be on my way to doing this shortly. If my server is not up and running by TODAY. I will cancel my contract and ask for the initial money back. Bravo to you for posting this. I made a thread in this forum warning people about Survival Servers if anyone wants to vent in there as well. We shouldn't let people go through what we have had to endure from this company.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/100716-survival-servers-buyer-beware-horrible-service-tickets-not-answered-for-days-company-blames-customers/

Do you have any decent guides to do this? I am starting to think this is my best option at the moment. But the problem probably is you won't have database access in case so hacker gets in.

I have full database access with the server I put together myself. I sent you a message on how you can do the same thing. I'm working on getting my own Admin Tools set up on it today. The only reason I choose to host my server with a company is because of all the traffic you get with a DayZ server. With the horrible customer service here though I'm thinking about just paying for Verizon Quantum and hosting my own server.

I too will be doing a cancellation if my server is not 100% working by the weekend as I call 10 days without a fully working server a joke.

But I understand they must be having massive issues with the upgrade to Bliss 3.5 and then 3.6. If I have lost all my vehicles for good though, I will def be filling in a cancellation form and asking for a full refund.

Edited by bsmaff

I have full database access with the server I put together myself. I sent you a message on how you can do the same thing. I'm working on getting my own Admin Tools set up on it today. The only reason I choose to host my server with a company is because of all the traffic you get with a DayZ server. With the horrible customer service here though I'm thinking about just paying for Verizon Quantum and hosting my own server.

Thanks will look into this tonight.

But like you I wanted a private server as I don't have the bandwith to deal with the amount of traffic.

Edited by bsmaff

Sounds like some kids with private servers don't know WTF they're doing..hahahahaha

Nice. Making fun of people that have legitimate problems. You'll go far in life. Maybe you should look through this thread and see all the people that are upset with the service being provide. For your info I put my own server together and it works perfectly. The only joke here is people like you. Probably the same guy who goes from server to server hacking and cheating.

Edited by Maxxgold
  • Like 1

Is there any clarification on the new Database setup. I'm looking at it now and it's different from what we were using. It obvious that Survivors category is still the same. Vehicles on the other hand seem to be way different. Are we now using a set I.D number for vehicle type ? Are the min and max damage settings for the amount of damage a vehicle can spawn with. Some clarification would be nice. Obviously we are now using the database with the number 2 next to our names if anyone else was having issues with that.

I did realise that too but the problem for me is there were vehicles pre loaded into the database and those files can't be deleted or modified and this I think is the reason why my database won't migrate. I have also done a ticket for this issue.

Edited by bsmaff
  • Like 1

My problems have been fixed. Sorry if i was pissed but I have been having problem after problem with the server. I realize that this may be a bad time because of the updates but seriously customer service needs to respond a little quicker than it has been. Thanks to all the people who liked my posts and for those of you who I have helped overcome some of your problems.

It looks like the DayZ Map and Vehicle tool is still showing the old database. I sent in a ticket. Is anyone else having this issue as well ? I'm also seeing inventory on the database for the vehicle types. Can I just remove the inventory from the vehicle listing in the database ? I'm sure I can but I was just wondering if this is a glitch from the migration ?