SurvivalServers (DayZ)

Game Server Hosting by SurvivalServers.com *** INSTANT SETUP | CUSTOM CP | FTP | CUSTOM MODS | ANTI-HACK **

I guess I picked a bad time to order a server. Going on 25 hours and the only communication I have got is that my payment has gone through and that was 25 hours ago. I understand that this is a busy time and it is likely I will have to wait even longer. Just hoping that when my server is actually up I don't have to wait 1-3 days for support should the need arise.

Did submit a ticket for it, took 26 hours for a reply of please do not submit multiple tickets. No answers to any questions. I did submit a two tickets but after 16 hours without any response I figured my first ticket got buried or didn't make it through. As my ticket stated having same problems as others can not connect to server, gives you the the "server has not responded in x seconds". Please don't think I'm being impatient or anything, I work alot of hours and weekends are my only play time heh. Thanks for help.

I understand whats going on here now. A lot of people are having the same issues I am. I have just found that I can install rmod and everything works great. So, basically, anyone that doesn't switch is screwed until they fix the issue.

Thank you for the reply. Private Hive US 1108. We noticed that someone changed the name of the server and then it would no longer work. I'm sure that's not related to the problem but someone did something and now we can't log in, stuck on loading screen.

Working on your server right now!

Hi Everyone,

First of all I would like to apologize to those who are having issues after upgrading to v3.5 or during the transition to v3.5 yesterday.

We've had a few issues which mostly have been resolved. There's still an ongoing issue that affects mostly community hive servers and a few private hives which we are still trying to find the source of the issue. We've got it narrowed down but are still at work trying to get it fixed for everyone. We've made a list of the affected servers and will be doing continued maintenance on these servers until the issue is resolved.

If your issue is the "no message received" issue you are likely affected. Please do not try to fix this issue yourself. We'll be fixing it for you. We'll also be compensating for the downtime - more on that later.

The v3.5 / rMod update was thoroughly tested before release. It's still unknown why these servers are affected.

We'll keep you guys updated.

Sincerely,

Survival Servers

• Like 2

Im using rMod since yesterday and every thing was cool.

But now im banned from m own Privat server.

Someone tell me to look in the bans.txt file.

I keep looking in it i dont see anything looking like my player info.

I try to remove the last line/then all of it... got the same ban message causing by Dayz Anti-Hax.

I try to uninsstall it... still got the same ban message.

Please help.

Edited by Tabarnator

Hi Everyone,

First of all I would like to apologize to those who are having issues after upgrading to v3.5 or during the transition to v3.5 yesterday.

We've had a few issues which mostly have been resolved. There's still an ongoing issue that affects mostly community hive servers and a few private hives which we are still trying to find the source of the issue. We've got it narrowed down but are still at work trying to get it fixed for everyone. We've made a list of the affected servers and will be doing continued maintenance on these servers until the issue is resolved.

If your issue is the "no message received" issue you are likely affected. Please do not try to fix this issue yourself. We'll be fixing it for you. We'll also be compensating for the downtime - more on that later.

The v3.5 / rMod update was thoroughly tested before release. It's still unknown why these servers are affected.

We'll keep you guys updated.

Sincerely,

Survival Servers

The no message received is happening on our server running v3.4. It looks like the server crashes as players try to join.

Does anyone know what vehicles are usable with RMOD?

I have been gradually trying to get some to work but most items don't spawn.

I have a open ticket for 20 hour now. #202590

Im ban from my server and i cant unban myself... so please help.

Witch line i got to remove from bans.txt to unban myself ?

Edited by Tabarnator

I have a open ticket for 20 hour now. #202590

Im ban from my server and i cant unban myself... so please help.

Witch line i got to remove from bans.txt to unban myself ?

Solve! A good man help me with that. (Tjdz4ever)

File Manager/Bliss/Battleye/bans.txt i remove the last line witch was the admin ban object flooding!

Im happy again! :thumbsup:

Feature Request:

Can we get the anti Alt-F4 mod installed so people can't do that anymore ?

I would add a secondary request to PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE not add new features until everything is completely working. This rMod/bliss update has made our server unplayable and dropped the response time on tickets to a crawl.

I would also personally recommend that people interested in Survival Servers hold off on making orders until things are back to normal. They're normally great to deal with, but they aren't at the moment.

Feature Request:

Can we get the anti Alt-F4 mod installed so people can't do that anymore ?

Do you have a link to where I might be able to see some more information on this? Thanks

I would add a secondary request to PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE not add new features until everything is completely working. This rMod/bliss update has made our server unplayable and dropped the response time on tickets to a crawl.

I would also personally recommend that people interested in Survival Servers hold off on making orders until things are back to normal. They're normally great to deal with, but they aren't at the moment.

Why would you recommend that? There is maybe only 5% out of hundreds of our servers which are experiencing an issue with the 3.5 update. That said, we are not planning on releasing any other features until we have solved the issue your server is having! Thanks for being patient with us, you are being compensated for the downtime!

Edited by SurvivalServers

i have been waiting 20+ hours now for server to be set-up this a little on the long side if you guys have so many orders maybe you need to get some extra staff

im getting tired of these companies not doing what they say and having poor customer support not how you do buisness

Why would you recommend that? There is maybe only 5% out of hundreds of our servers which are experiencing an issue with the 3.5 update. That said, we are not planning on releasing any other features until we have solved the issue your server is having! Thanks for being patient with us, you are being compensated for the downtime!

I would recommend that because our server is among that 5%, and it hasn't been working correctly for over three days now. Ticket responses have been incredibly slow and brief with no concrete detail or time estimates on when a fix will be available. It's great that we'll get compensation for downtime, but what we want more is our server to work correctly.

At the moment, it seems like you guys are fairly understaffed to handle the amount customers you have and also deliver all the new features you're trying to implement. In the short time we've used Survival Servers for hosting, you've made many posts about how things aren't normally this crazy and you're under an abnormal load of new orders.

I'm making that recommendation based on my current experience with your company, which has been pretty frustrating at best. I'm sure once this has been cleared up, things will be great, but what I'm saying is that people should avoid making any immediate purchases until your services and support are rock solid.

• Like 1

i have been waiting 20+ hours now for server to be set-up this a little on the long side if you guys have so many orders maybe you need to get some extra staff

im getting tired of these companies not doing what they say and having poor customer support not how you do buisness

Our order from states 12-24 hours? What is wrong here? We just finished all orders that were close to 24 hours old.

I would recommend that because our server is among that 5%, and it hasn't been working correctly for over three days now. Ticket responses have been incredibly slow and brief with no concrete detail or time estimates on when a fix will be available. It's great that we'll get compensation for downtime, but what we want more is our server to work correctly.

At the moment, it seems like you guys are fairly understaffed to handle the amount customers you have and also deliver all the new features you're trying to implement. In the short time we've used Survival Servers for hosting, you've made many posts about how things aren't normally this crazy and you're under an abnormal load of new orders.

I'm making that recommendation based on my current experience with your company, which has been pretty frustrating at best. I'm sure once this has been cleared up, things will be great, but what I'm saying is that people should avoid making any immediate purchases until your services and support are rock solid.

It is impossible to give you a time estimate as to when your server will be fixed. It will most likely be fixed tonight or tomorrow, depending on how quickly we can solve this issue. Like I said, you are not being charged for any downtime and I assure you we are working to fix this issue as fast as possible. Thanks for your patience and understanding, we are happy to have you as a customer.

Edited by SurvivalServers

What about servers that are still running V3.4 and have similar issues? The server crashes when players attempt to join.

In all fairness, I've done what I could to research the errors we, the 5%, are getting. There doesn't seem to be an easy fix for this and no one seems to know what causes it. I'm not so sure its a problem with bliss but more of a problem with Arma. Number of things I would try if I had control is, replacing the bliss files from a currently working server, reinstalling Arma, change around the Memory Allocator in the dll folder, try to refresh the server install. I understand this may lose data associated with our servers but at this point I, myself, don't mind. One thing I've noticed on my server is that its referencing a memory allocator which isn't there. I'm not sure how the folder structure is set up but my dll folder is empty so I suppose it my be referencing to a secondary profile on the server. I don't know if this is intended or not but just saying. I would also verify read/write permissions are correct. I hope you guys get this worked out soon though. Going on 4 days now with no resolution. Please keep us updated on your progress though, we'll all try to remain patience but this is practically taking drugs away from an addict!

Edited by SanctifiedDevil