SurvivalServers (DayZ)

Game Server Hosting by SurvivalServers.com *** INSTANT SETUP | CUSTOM CP | FTP | CUSTOM MODS | ANTI-HACK **

My ticket was opened Thursday, so there's definitely at least one.

If you do the re-install, does that mean our server will start over completely fresh (with no tents or vehicles)?

There are no "open" tickets from thursday so I'm not sure what your talking about. You might of had a duplicate ticket that we closed. The oldest open ticket now is from 10/15, yesterday.

Edited by SurvivalServers

Any chance of having Bliss v3.6 with whitelist?

Whitelist is the most important thing in my server right now.

With no whitelist I don't want a DayZ server, because we are going to have a hacker that does /kill all every hour.

Anyway, I've been having Bliss v3.4 with no problems for weeks. Can't understand why servers is working horrible with v3.4.

Edited by MrKalimotxo

There are no "open" tickets from thursday so I'm not sure what your talking about. You might of had a duplicate ticket that we closed. The oldest open ticket now is from 10/15, yesterday.

Ticket #200884 was "Answered" today at 2:33am with that copypasta reponse you guys posted, but it is still not "Resolved" yet. To me, that means the ticket is still "Open", the ticket will still be "Open" until the problem has actually been fixed. The ticket isn't a duplicate and has been unresolved since Thursday, saying that it is technically not "Open" is at best BS, and at worst a really sleazy customer service tactic.

• Like 1

Ticket #200884 was "Answered" today at 2:33am with that copypasta reponse you guys posted, but it is still not "Resolved" yet. To me, that means the ticket is still "Open", the ticket will still be "Open" until the problem has actually been fixed. The ticket isn't a duplicate and has been unresolved since Thursday, saying that it is technically not "Open" is at best BS, and at worst a really sleazy customer service tactic.

I agree with you 100% I have a ticket from September 30th, 2012 (09:42) that I consider still open because the issue still isnt resolved. Just because you answered a question but didnt resolve the issue doesnt mean the ticket is closed. These guy might be good IT Nerds but they suck ass in customer service. Pages of complaints about ticket response times and their usual response is ....but but but we are busy. If you cant get your already established customers working or respond to them in a timely manner THEN QUIT TAKING NEW ORDERS TILL YOU CAN HANDLE THE WORK LOAD.

• Like 1

Bliss 3.6 is going to fix a lot of things, and we will also be releasing a whitelister tool soon that will link to the MySQL database.

Please, my server needs that whitelister tool.

Now I'm fucked up: if I don't update to Bliss v3.6 I'm not having any admin tools and server is going to work so badly, and if I do I will have a server infested of hackers.

Please, solve this as soon as possible. Two weeks ago you said you were going to release a rollback option and a map that displayed online players "soon". Don't make it that soon, I really need this, please.

The guy is working his tail off. Yes hes over loaded but meh its the growning pains of a company. I have faith that all will be well and he will come through with a service we all can enjoy.

• Like 1

We're working on implementing a server-side Whitelister - it requires a little bit of coding on our end but is basically ready for deployment. Please backup your existing whitelist GUIDs and we'll have the new server-side option available later tonight or into tomorrow. It's a top priority after rolling out the aforementioned changes.

Here's the link to WhitelisterPro that we'll be using:

https://github.com/d...zWhitelisterPro

There's a difference between having support tickets answered within 24h and actually having the issue fixed, I get that. Since you were affected by our recent issues that's why you received the copy-paste response. Your server will be fixed tonight as mentioned in my previous post. We're still on top of the tickets, just behind on this particular issue. Please just be patient, we've been updating you on the progress of this issue since day 1 and saying we are resorting to "sleazy techniques" is just plain unfair.

Edited by SurvivalServers
  • Like 1

If closed is the opposite of open , then there are open tickets longer than 3 days, and at least one from thursday.

If addressed or answered is the opposite of open then it is probably true that 'There are no "open" tickets from thursday'

I belive some people must have a different deffinition of an open ticket. Where I work a ticket is open till it is closed (for whatever reason). Some other ticket systems might see it not open if it had a comment on it. Maybe.

Edited by ArgonFive

We're still on top of the tickets, just behind on this particular issue. Please just be patient, we've been updating you on the progress of this issue since day 1 and saying we are resorting to "sleazy techniques" is just plain unfair.

What is your definition for "On Top of the Tickets" I am going on 10 hours for two open unanswered tickets. Granted they are not serious issues but why am i paying extra for a managed server if I cant get any management within a reasonable time?

What is unfair is that new clients and new rollouts are more important than existing ones and updating the software.

What is your definition for "On Top of the Tickets" I am going on 10 hours for two open unanswered tickets. Granted they are not serious issues but why am i paying extra for a managed server if I cant get any management within a reasonable time?

What is unfair is that new clients and new rollouts are more important than existing ones and updating the software.

Where did we say that new orders are getting priority? How would you have any access to this information because that is not true at all?

I really think you're misunderstanding the way that we do business. We have been working all of last weekend and this week in order to fix the issue's current customers are having. The only reason response times have been slower is because we have came out with 3 new maps, bliss 3.5, bliss 3.6 (tonight), rMod, and working on our whitelister tool. We have been working on our DayZTools program as well and bringing the vehicle spawning function back online. We are improving upon our software only to help you have a better gaming experience.

I do not know why you assume that the fully managed option allows us to answer your tickets faster. On our order form it clearly states "We'll setup your server, change time zone, update (Arma2 beta patch, DayZ version, Battleye, Hive version), and all server variables" It does not say that your tickets get answered before other people. The fully managed option allows you to request changes to your server and we will apply those changes.

We have released multiple updates this week, and will continue to update everyone on what we are doing. 3.6 is on the way tonight as well as Panthera, and the whitelister as well as database backup will follow.

Everything should be back to normal soon, and we really thank you for your patience. All customers will be reimbursed for any downtime they might of had due to the 3.5 release last week.

Our ticket response time is 12-24 hours, last few days we've had to extend that to 24-48 hours. This has been said numerous times.

After today we'll go back to 12-24 hours - our workload will be a lot lighter after this (hopeful) successful series of fixes/updates.

I do not know why you assume that the fully managed option allows us to answer your tickets faster. On our order form it clearly states "We'll setup your server, change time zone, update (Arma2 beta patch, DayZ version, Battleye, Hive version), and all server variables" It does not say that your tickets get answered before other people. The fully managed option allows you to request changes to your server and we will apply those changes.

Just a quick question about fully managed, does that mean that we have to specifically ask for updates via a ticket, or will major updates be installed on a schedule?

Just a quick question about fully managed, does that mean that we have to specifically ask for updates via a ticket, or will major updates be installed on a schedule?

That is completely up to you. If you want to be on a schedule, we can set one up for anyone who is fully managed. Like if you only wanted the updates applied on a Tuesday, we can make it form around your schedule.

If you do not want a set schedule then you can simply submit a ticket. Let me know if you come up with any other ideas that might be useful for this!

So around 9pm est the 3.6 bliss will be out or am i understanding you post incorrectly?

Somethings going on now my priv hive server has gone to unknown in the status so yay!!

I'm assuming we are still getting the patch for the new Bliss and Rmod. My server has been down now for four hours with no CPU usage but I am at a steady 1% memory usage. And I can still not log on nor do I see the new Bliss in my mod manager. How long should the uploading of the files take to receive on our server side mod manager?

Yea same here mate and i keep getting a msg when accessing my cfg files