SurvivalServers (DayZ)

Game Server Hosting by SurvivalServers.com *** INSTANT SETUP | CUSTOM CP | FTP | CUSTOM MODS | ANTI-HACK **

On my server Lingor map tool....

Some of the vehicle like Ural, C35, motorcycle, land rover, ...

Do not show on the map in-game vehicle. (map view/vehicle/in game)

But i can see theme in: Entitie/vehicle/in game.

Im i the only one having that problem ?

Also my land rover location (that i can see in Entitie/vehicle/in game is 020062.

This location is on an island ! :) And there is no car there.

Can he spawn under wather ? (My server is locked so im pretty sure there no hacker work)

How can i found that land rover ?

Any help will be welcome :)

You can replace the helicopters in the objects table with other in game vehicles, if you delete them from the spawns table your completely removing the spawn and making it so no other vehicles can spawn there.

Yes I am aware of that. Not much use spawning anything but a heli on skalisky island now is there :P thats one of the ones I removed. But does the map tool just remove them from the objects table? Or is it better to just do it in the database itself?

I think you have to do it in the database anyway for it to permanently work, i think using the map tool is just a work around until next restart, though i am not 100% sure.

UPDATE:

Anyone who is still waiting for their server, please be patient and understand we received tons of new orders and we are trying to fill them as fast as possible.

You are NOT being charged for the downtime, and we will adjust your billing cycle. We will let you know as soon as your server is ready.

Edited by SurvivalServers

Please guys, put an option in the control panel to install Bliss v3.4 and Betapatch 97448/51!

BTW, you told me to send a ticket for buying another private hive europe server but still no response.

Edited by MrKalimotxo

Ok i read on the net that im not the only one with the land rover spawn position problem.

So please is there any one who can tell me step by step how to change the location

of that land rover... so i can have it on land. Tkx :)

How can i do that please ?

Edited by Tabarnator

Sooo it should be here at 2:30pm if it isnt then i should get money back due to it being out of the time that it was supposed to be.

Edited by UchihaMadarasama

Sooo it should be here at 2:30pm if it isnt then i should get money back due to it being out of the time that it was supposed to be.

Have a little patience. They already said they would adjust the billing cycle to reflect the downtime.

What more do you want?

• Like 1

Does anyone know how to edit the servers launch parameters? I am trying to boot up rmod along side dayz and it doesn't appear that we can add our own parameters in command line manager.

Edited by MyFirstVBIED

Ok i read on the net that im not the only one with the land rover spawn position problem.

So please is there any one who can tell me step by step how to change the location

of that land rover... so i can have it on land.    Tkx

How can i do that please ?

At the moment I don't know how to change spawn locations or if its possible yet.  

You can however, go to your database Select objects.

Locate the vehicle you want to move.

Hit edit

There should be a Position box in the upper right. You will need to find a reference position from another object or yourself. You can find yourself under survivors and copy your position into that box.

You will have to reset the server for it to move completely.

Keep in mind that if you move yourself using this method you will get banned(not that it matters, you can unban yourself) unless you abort out. Change position and then restart server.

If anyone knows anyway better to do these. Please let me know.

Edited by MyFirstVBIED

Tkx to you MyFirstVBIED maybe i will try that.

I just dont want corupt my server.

Im so noob at this.

Tkx any way.

Edited by Tabarnator

Loving the server.. but got a question, anyone can answer. I am trying to find the right time zone. I am in Central time zone and i want daylight from 4pm Central on. I keep changing the timezone from -6 to +5, +4+ even +2, and its still dark, what am I doing wrong? i stop the server and restart it after I run the task.

Shane

Loving the server.. but got a question, anyone can answer. I am trying to find the right time zone. I am in Central time zone and i want daylight from 4pm Central on. I keep changing the timezone from -6 to +5, +4+ even +2, and its still dark, what am I doing wrong? i stop the server and restart it after I run the task.

Shane

You should have link they give you like this one: http://survivalservers.com/DayZTools/

With this tool you will be able to change time in no time

Should be the same pass and user as your phpMyAdmin.

Instance ID is the first number in your server name like US (xxxx)

Server type: private or not.

You change the time and i think (not sure) you have to restart your server.

Hope it help you

Edited by Tabarnator

Very sorry for those double post.

Just dont know how it hapen. :blush:

Edited by Tabarnator

Thats where i been changing it, i just dont see the relative change of daylight where it should be.

That is set in this file beserver.cfg

Edited by ShaneGT