rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.2.5 Rolling Update

What a bunch of fucking ingrates.....All the same people who were badmouthing rocket earlier. Im out.....and predict this thread gets locked shortly :)

Yet another die on spawn -> debug plains for you -> respawn on beach with no gear but all your stats still the same, and oh yeah I've still got my ghillie suit on but lost ALL my other gear and apparently I'm in pain also *sigh* seems almost every patch this mod gets a little bit more unstable as of late. Yeah yeah "It's alpha!!!" crap.

Well I don't think this is the appropriate place to be sharing your personal fixes, especially when the fixes you mention amount to the same old same old 'fixes' we've been hearing about time and time again on the forums. If you're not getting artifacts then good for you. And if you feel so strongly about helping others by suggesting what worked for you, then go make a thread about it. Stop filling this thread with useless posts acting like you know what you're doing and leading people on, only to piss them off if and when your personal solution doesn't work for them.

You are 100% correct. It is always good to see that there are a lot of intelligent people still left within this community. I'm doing a lot of testing right now, and I'm still not able to create the artifacts right now since 95883. I leaving the NWAF and going to Stary Sobor to test the tents on a few more servers. My partner in crime is free of the artifacting right now, too.

I'll be posting a lot of screenshots again soon with plenty of details. Are you still getting the artifacts on the regular? :(

• Like 1

Artifacts generally reduced, but still getting them at NW airfield. Rolling back to 1.7.2.4 for now.

Artifacts generally reduced, but still getting them at NW airfield. Rolling back to 1.7.2.4 for now.

I guess you got artifacts after 1.7.2.5? Mine started like a week after the release of 1.7.2.4, and I haven't had many issues since updating to 1.7.2.5 beta 95883. My friend had some artifacts earlier on our current server. This was at the NWAF, so he logged off. He logged back in and everything has been fine, but at this point, it is all just getting lucky honestly.

We were unable to make the artifacts occur in Balota, however...

Is there any ETA on SU hosting 1.7.2.5?

Rocket said he wouldn't let SU push 1.7.2.5 out until the actual graphical errors were fixed. Since the issues are still a legitimate problem, I think SU won't be forcing any update until the dev. team is able to fix the problem.

I can help you manually install if needed, or you can try DAYZ Commander. ^_^

Hello. It used to be when I fired rounds out of a magazine or belt of ammo, when I relogged into a server, my magazines were refilled magically. This doesn't happen anymore and once I fire a round, it's gone. Is this intended?

Hello. It used to be when I fired rounds out of a magazine or belt of ammo, when I relogged into a server, my magazines were refilled magically. This doesn't happen anymore and once I fire a round, it's gone. Is this intended?

I had a good lol at this.

Nah, it was intended that you were able to have unlimited ammo via "magical" ammo refilling.

• Like 3

Same Thing :( Keep Having Those Glitches (But Its Worst For Me Now)

Interestingly, to me, I wiped my HDD and reloaded the OS, drivers, steam, arma2CO and dayz and now am not experienceing the artifacting at all.

I had a good lol at this.

Nah, it was intended that you were able to have unlimited ammo via "magical" ammo refilling.

But whys can I not have unlimited ammo? It makes it very hard to use my AS-50 :(. I will have to drop it soon for a crappy AKM :(

Rocket said he wouldn't let SU push 1.7.2.5 out until the actual graphical errors were fixed. Since the issues are still a legitimate problem, I think SU won't be forcing any update until the dev. team is able to fix the problem.

I can help you manually install if needed, or you can try DAYZ Commander. ^_^

I'm probably going to be playin 1.7.2.4 until SU hosts the updated version. I've been tinkering with various launchers and installations and mod directories and pathing and battle eye for most of the week. I finally got comfortable using SU, and it has been allowing me to switch between DAYZ and ACE/ACRE servers flawlessly.

But seriously, thanks for the input and support! It's always nice to see people in the community being helpful!

any idea on when this hotfix will be on 6 updater, all the servers with resionable ping( I'm a New Zeralander so thats Aus or NZ servers) are either locked or are useing the hot fix

• Like 1

But whys can I not have unlimited ammo? It makes it very hard to use my AS-50 :(. I will have to drop it soon for a crappy AKM :(

Really hoping you're trolling. Sniper rifles are obviously not meant for zombies, they're meant for PvP. So you shouldn't be running out of ammo so quickly. Also - It's easy to find ammo.

I only updated DayZ and it seems to be running ok. My humanity seems to like resetting itself but other than that...all good.

You are 100% correct. It is always good to see that there are a lot of intelligent people still left within this community. I'm doing a lot of testing right now, and I'm still not able to create the artifacts right now since 95883. I leaving the NWAF and going to Stary Sobor to test the tents on a few more servers. My partner in crime is free of the artifacting right now, too.

I'll be posting a lot of screenshots again soon with plenty of details. Are you still getting the artifacts on the regular? :(

Yeah I've pretty much been getting artifacts since the whole thing started. Not even once have I been lucky and not gotten them. Though, I have a hunch about something that may be correlated with the varying amounts of artifacting people are getting. The few people who I've seen post both having little to no issues with artifacting, as well as giving their specs, seem to have one thing in common - they all have 2gb graphics cards. And since I have a 1gb AMD 6870, I am wondering if there is something to this, or if it's just a coincidence!? Beats me.

Edited by Jony_RocketInMyPocket

Really hoping you're trolling. Sniper rifles are obviously not meant for zombies, they're meant for PvP. So you shouldn't be running out of ammo so quickly. Also - It's easy to find ammo.

I don't use it on zombies but people. I can't spam my rounds at people in Cherno before they get in a building anymore though... :(

It makes it hard to kill them...

I don't mean to ask a question that I am sure I shall not get an exact answer to, and get shit for. But... does anyone know a rough estimation on when 1.7.3 is coming out?

I can't wait for a patch that actually fixes some of the many problems with this mod. These fake patches that don't actually do anything are getting old fast.

I don't mean to ask a question that I am sure I shall not get an exact answer to, and get shit for. But... does anyone know a rough estimation on when 1.7.3 is coming out?

When it's done.

That being said, I still get graphical errors in Berezino, similar to 1724. Running 1725 and latest OA beta patch, with server running both as well. Flush and restart doesn't fix.

Also, don't cry about waa fake patches. Welcome to alpha, if you want to help develop the game, please send your expansive software development resume to rocket :)

Edited by Deviant

Also, don't cry about waa fake patches. Welcome to alpha, if you want to help develop the game, please send your expansive software development resume to rocket :)

I love how everyone busts out the "Lol Alpha Bro" every time someone calls this mod out on it playing and running like shit, and If I wanted to join the Rocket Development team I wouldn't need a resume or any technical background at all, since they obviously don't have any to speak of themselves.

Updated manually to 1.7.2.5 and latest Arma Beta.

I'm still getting artefacts in Cherno, haven't tried other locations.

I keep spawning on the beach, with all gear though.

Some servers are not joinable, they claim to be on latest versions, but just sit on 'Loading' (possibly server issues?)

New zombie movement is great though.

ps... and for fucks sakes...

!!! SIX UPDATER DOESN'T UPDATE TO 1.7.2.5 !!!

It says so in the first post. You have to install this version manually... SixUpdater will reset it to 1.7.2.4 if you run the app.

Yes, but DayZCommander DOES update to this version, so you don't actually have to install it manually.

I don't know about everyone else, but spawning 12-15 kilometers away from where I was, and on the coast to boot, is not my idea of fun.

I love how everyone busts out the "Lol Alpha Bro" every time someone calls this mod out on it playing and running like shit, and If I wanted to join the Rocket Development team I wouldn't need a resume or any technical background at all, since they obviously don't have any to speak of themselves.

wow, just wow. you're a complete idiot

apologies for the entitled internet babies. i played all day today with a friend and had a great time, we were actually both commenting on how we were enjoying seeing the game come together before our eyes so quickly. keep up the sick work rocket and co!!!!!

• Like 5