rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.2.5 Rolling Update

I think someones thinking is kind of backwards, I will put this on my small server but not on my huge server until they have brought out the update under six launcher and all the patches for everyone can join. Until then i don't think they should even announce a new update until they are ready to approve of it or are satisfied with it as they say.

Right when I logged in I died - for no reason. Some thing happened to the guy I play with. He lost all of his gear. I died then when I logged in/out I spawned on the beach again with all my gear still. Anyone else die upon logging in?

I am using latest Beta 95883, installed 1.7.2.5 manually - like i always have in the past. I logged into a server which stated it was a 1.7.2.5/beta 95883

I was logged out close to Stary so thought i would check a few things out. Upon first arriving at the military camp i was happily surprised that there were no glitches or artifacts. As i got closer however dead soldiers did seem to glitch in and out. No artifacts however.

I continued to play for 30 minutes or so and as i was making my way back past Stary i thought i would check out the camp again. However, upon getting close artifacts soon began to play havoc again.

I am no expert in the matter but for me it definitely did seem to be a time based thing - the artifacts only appeared after a half hour session or so.

Edited by DemonGroover

playing so far things i noticed are.

still grapichs glitches. (people have said about turning off AA to fix it)

the hero and bandit skins are in but arnt in the change log. they are extremly buggy, they mess with your backpack in many ways and magazine clips get refreshed also.

if playing on 3rd person servers u can usually max zoom out of your char and see wider but with the as50 and l85 you cant seem to anymore. (only guns i tested)

also had bugs with saving stuff in vehicles

Edited by todge2k

TENTS AND CARS ARE NOT SAVING THEIR INVENTORIES. 1.7.2.5, beta 95883.

I say this is a good thing....made game too easy :)
  • Like 1

playing so far things i noticed are.

still grapichs glitches. (people have said about turning off AA to fix it)

the hero and bandit skins are in but arnt in the change log. they are extremly buggy, they mess with your backpack in many ways and magazine clips get refreshed also.

if playing on 3rd person servers u can usually max zoom out of your char and see wider but with the as50 and l85 you cant seem to anymore. (only guns i tested)

also had bugs with saving stuff in vehicles

No. Change Video Memory to Default. If it already IS at default then change it to something else and then BACK to default.

I still have glitching but not as much :) Patch is an improvement in many ways but i still have a few small bugs.

I'm using Dayz 1.7.1.5 with beta patch 95833

Good points

* All glitching is gone at Balota

* Although i was moved to the beach it only happend once and now when i login i'm where i logged out

* I like the new zeds that no longer zig zag

* I love how you can now attract a horde

Bad points

* I still have glitching at Green Mountain and the tents at Stary Sober

* Each login my debug monitor resets my kills and humanity meter

Looking forward to trying the next release :D Good work team DayZ

• Like 1

The ideal place to load bugs is at the community bug tracker:

https://dev-heaven.net/projects/dayz

Please make sure they are listed to the DayZ project. Feature requests can also be made through this system.

Any bugs found or if you have feature ideas, read Rockets' first post! :)

This is where you need to put them, not on here.

Hi Rocket, the consensus is that the Graphical Artifact issue is not fixed. It also does not seem linked to any specific ARMA 2 Beta Builds. Users are still getting the problem in 1.7.2.5 on builds from 1.62.95248, 1.62.95310, 1.62.95389, 1.62.95417, 1.62.95660, 1.62.95724, 1.62.95777, 1.62.95819, 1.62.95883.

Some even are getting them in Cherno itself.

This info was collected from 40 people whom submitted some details on a quick Google Web Form I stuck up.

Cheers!

Some are having issues and some are 100% fixed for the graphics issues.

7 hours ive played and no graphics bugs at NW airfield, stary or cherno/bolata.

Posted screenshots a few pages back. Id say of about 40 friends of mine half are still getting glitches and half are not.

The ideal place to load bugs is at the community bug tracker:

https://dev-heaven.net/projects/dayz

Please make sure they are listed to the DayZ project. Feature requests can also be made through this system.

Any bugs found or if you have feature ideas, read Rockets' first post! :)

This is where you need to put them, not on here.

Okay one more question:

Is the "Spawning at the coast again"-problem really part and intention of the update or is the hive just messed up?

I mean: server hopping IS a problem, but i often find crappy servers that I imediently disconnect from, but spawning on the coast after that is no solution.

Also... when do tents and vehicles become a safe way to save items? Tents are almost useless because of that right now.

Graphics Glitches - Switch AA off, Vid mem to default. Enjoy no glitches

I know you think that is helping, but the artifacts come and go on different servers. Sometimes you can fix them by changing settings or flushing, but other times you simply cannot. These are NOT valid solutions because they only attempt to mask an underlying issue. The graphical artifacts will not be fixed until another patch or hotfix comes out attempting to resolve the problem...

For now, it is what it is...so we wait in anticipation... ^_^

Can people please confirm if this is the case for them?

Be SURE you updated ALL YOUR FILES.

This is very important. The closed test indicated that nobody who was experiencing graphical glitches before was with this update, so if that is not the case I need to know ASAP.

not in cherno, but when i was near the huge radio tower, something around glitched out horribly.. trying to get to stary to see if the tents are still an issue.

Can confirm the graphical glitches at Balota with

1.7.2.5 and latest beta patch

Nvidia GTX 560

Graphics glitches persist.

Zombie kills and headshots are being reset with each login.

Humanity resets with each login.

Ammo levels in magazines reset with each login.

Survivor 'hero' costume is cool, but I hate the white shirt.

Hi there,

The clan on my server are reporting that vehicles and tents are no longer spawning - after a server restart they came back, but are now after another restart (server crash) the bus and Ural they had turned into a single push bike.

They are also reporting after a 7+ day wait for a helicopter respawn nothing appears to be there in the reported locations.

I've heard this behaviour may be related to intermittent problems with the main DB, but I cannot confirm if that to be true or not based on the forums

I am running beta patch 95833 and latest build - have any other people seen or heard any similar reports? Any advice to rectify the issue would be greatly appreciated - I've got some angry people asking me to sort it after patching it!

Cheers

• Like 1

Well, nice patch, but still some artefacts at Balota, and I can't fix 'em (AA, Vid.Mem, etc...) :(

new bug maybe i keep respawning on the coast........

black lines coming off cross hairs near tents......

i have ran over 25000m tonight because of this respawn bug........

not losing gear but keep running out of water and food lol