LumberBack

So How Many Have Stoped Playing DayZ?

Have You Stoped Playing DayZ?  

299 members have voted

1. 1. Have you stoped playing DayZ?

2. 2. If you pick no, what is your playing style?

I know its a stupid question as most that have stoped playing wont be in the forums either, unless they stick around like me for the upcoming patches...

stupid how more people are going with "im a survivor" when i garuntee most of em shoot on site.. -_-

They are surviving though.

• Like 3

Hello there

I'm sure there was another very similar poll here the other day. oh, well.

I've stopped playing the latest build (at the moment) until i find a way to play SP again. (although i am having a blast in SP on Lingor with an older version)

I'll go back to MP and proper testing when the influx of script kiddies has died down a little.

rgds

LoK

I know its a stupid question as most that have stoped playing wont be in the forums either, unless they stick around like me for the upcoming patches...

Wouldn't it be more like the people that are still playing would be oh say...playing and not posting here? :D Though I am doing both at the moment...yeah autorun/2 PCs!! :D

killing hackers, taking there spawned gear, then killing more useless hackers/people hasn't gotten old yet.

be is failing hardcore

Im a survivor. Ive literally killed no one since I started playing this game. I mostly stay North and run away if I see anyone. Although Im packing some of the better Military grade weapons Im tempted to start moving towards being a bandit. But Id like to understand other mechanics a bit better like vehicles etc. Surviving is pretty difficult right now, particularly because of food/water being a little scarce. I recon towns heavily before I enter but I often find snipers and obvserve them and won't hit the town unless they go away. The main thing I want to achieve right now is the map. I really don't know where I am often and I want to know the map much better so I know where I am headed.

But Im losing faith in this game ever going anywhere.

• Like 1

Shoud we vote now ?

Yo dont have to, i just put it in because I can... just like dayz players killing everything on sight, just because they can...

• Like 1

I did stop playing, but not because I dislike the game or because I'm not pleased with the development. I am quite happy with the game, but sadly the artifacts have really force me to wait. Everywhere I look in cherno artifacts fill my screen. I have to look straight down to see anything. Yes, I've tried everything, don't ask me if I haven't. So anyways, I have to wait for the new patch plain and simple. :(

Edited by Flurf

the poll should be how many people do you know that have stopped playing. my friends that quit dont read these forums anymore.

the poll should be how many people do you know that have stopped playing. my friends that quit dont read these forums anymore.

At the moment,this mod still got to manny potentials to just get left behind and quit

Im gonna stay till the finnal release and see what can Rocket put on the table until the finnal product.

Edited by VaultDweller

I stoped playing a few weeks ago. But a couple of days ago i heard about new lingor map so i'm playing that now.

I will admit im a survivor, but only with my sqaud... i did get friendlies on board but then they would turn around and stab you in the back, so im sorry everyone if i shoot you, i just can't take any more risks... and im sick of the coast lol!

I have stopped playing and wont start again until the duplication bugs are fixed and the game is improved further. Now its just a complete joke to find 30 minutes from spawn a shitload of tents full of advanced military grade weapons, nvgs and every high-end gear. It is way too easy without the duplication, too. What comes to pvp, I dont much care. Im a survivor, I shoot if I have to. But thats a rare event since I never encounter other players.

I've stopped playing until the next patch comes out...I can't play because on nearly every server it is literally unplayable due to the graphical glitches at pretty much every location that has decent loot.

Besides that, dying because zombies swarm you for no apparent reason and then warp/walk through solid objects and kill you...Well...That was never, and never will be fun...Every time it happens I feel like backing away from the mod.

Once the graphical glitches are fixed (at least) I will be back playing. At the moment, it's very hard to have fun...when all you can see is a white screen with black triangles flashing all over it...and you can only see if you look east...

Still playing, still playing survivor.

I've stopped playing because once you reach a certain level of game knowledge the following occurs:

1) Zombies stop have any relevance. You always either just run away from them into buildings to lose them, or you just have no need to go near them.

2) Loot is so easily acquired once zombies have no relevance that loots stops being interesting.

3) Loot is practically worthless, because the only thing to do in the game is kill other surivors, so you get a sniper rifle and go camp somewhere.

4) PvP Combat is extremely boring and repetitive. Either you see someone before they see you and kill them instantly, or the other way around, or more likely, either you or your victim never sees the one who shoots them.

5) Once you've got gear and a vehicle, someone in your squad asks 'So, what shall we do now?' There is no good answer to that question.

The game is great fun when you're a noob. All my good memories on Day Z are from when I didn't know how to do stuff. As soon as you're any good at it, it stops being fun.

Edited by AzinGaming
  • Like 3

I've quit until 1.7.2.5 just because of the artifacting that I can't fix by flushing, changing video settings, etc. My friends and I are all trapped at the NWA, unable to see XD.