johndstill@gmail.com

**Awesome Server Host**New Timchanging feature & Pre-whitelisted | VILAYER

Skype contact names are about 2-3 pages back in this thread.

Have the same problem as you i think devilsdealer, ordered today at like 11 am and it was provisioned at 4pm (as in active).

Received e-mail that i can now login to the admin panel (ACP). However the provided login details do not work.

When trying to retrieve the password via e-mail or username it comes up blank, as in it doesn't find my username/e-mail.

I can login on the website and do a password change for the ACP but it will keep saying password change failed.

Been waiting ever since from any word via Skype / TS3 support / Ticket.

It's really starting to get annoying, i can understand that they are busy but this shows to me that their either understaffed or do not have their stuff in order.

Atleast a progress update or something would be great.

• Like 2

DayZ 1.7.2.3 & Arma2OA 94876

This will install v1.7.2.3 & Arma2OA 94876 on your server. Please refer to the DayZ changelog for more information.

Not Installed

[ Install ]

DayZ 1.7.2.3 & Arma2OA 95054

This will install v1.7.2.3 & Arma2OA 95054 on your server. Please refer to the DayZ changelog for more information.

Installed

thank you vilayer for your awesome serversupport....my server are empty and no1 cant connect with the newest version, because they're using sixnoob updater/launcher

AWESOME SERVER HOST!

Edited by snajdan

Not renewing my order after this month. Taking my money elsewhere.

Crappy control panel, 12h+ delays in patching not to mention forced updates and server restarts with no warning (they don't even bother updating the version string in server name after forcing an update down your throat), nonexistent support, false advertising and overall unprofessional service.

Guess this explains the cheap price.

Edited by 173

Not renewing my order after this month. Taking my money elsewhere.

Crappy control panel, 12h+ delays in patching not to mention forced updates and server restarts with no warning (they don't even bother updating the version string in server name after forcing an update down your throat), nonexistent support, false advertising and overall unprofessional service.

Guess this explains the cheap price.

I'm leaning towards agreeing with you fully, i'll give them till tomorrow morning to get my server sorted and squared away, if it's still this mess with no update towards me or in general i will file a dispute with paypal to get my money back. Very dissapointed at this point.

Yeah this is very disappointing.

Which update are we supposed to have installed? Every time I try connecting it says "Bad Version, blah blah blah".... Has Vilayer said anything? Are they even working on it?

Gah....

Whilst i am just as annoyed as the rest of you that my server has not been updated, try not to be so harsh with Vilayer, i spoke with the devs this evening, and from what theyve said, six updater should NOT have rolled out the update just yet, it was too early, Vilayer force an update on us only AFTER recieving the go ahead from Dayz devs, as for the lack of support, that is unusual, Vilayer are normally pretty good, i'll be giving them the benefit of the doubt on this.

yeah i bought my server a month ago and a few hours ago i click the cancellation and will change my serverhost the next month ( i will try gamed.de for 1 month and is this shit, too - maybe i buy a dedicated server... )

I ordered and paid for my server last night, now I cannot log in to the Vilayer site at all (same issues as someone above).

I am getting the error:

Login denied! Your account is inactive or has been blocked."

I'm not quite sure what to do at this point, but am out 50 bucks ;/

Edited by FlatFeet

Ive gotten an email that my server was setup, but it is infact NOT. I received login details and a link to the panel. The username does not exist in the system. I have copy pasted both the user name and the password into the fields and manually typed them multiple times. when i attempt to recover a password for my given account name, i am told the account does not exist, nor does my email. The service on my client panel on vilayer.com shows status as "PENDING" still

timline:

Wednesday July 18th, 11am EST - Placed order

Thursday July 19th 1:30am EST - Received email that they were backed up and i would have it within 24 hours. Cool no problem, responded thanking for the update.

Friday July 20th 12:30am EST- Receive confirmation of server setup, including url, and non working username and password

Friday 7am - attempt login again, no success

Friday approx 8:30am - Submit ticket

Friday 3pm - This post. Stil no answer on ticket. Service status still "PENDING"

update, Friday 7pm - decided to file a paypal dispute and go with another host. Hopefully my next choice is more responsive.

As we speak Lee is resovling all issues.

From what he tells us six launcher forced an update without informing the hosters, hence the hosters are not on the current version (1.62).

I expect my issues will be resolved shortly.

They are updating it as we speak, to bad I dindt recieve a email before it..

nope just getting a bad version when connecting after the upgrade.

Yeah same here.... It's my first day off work so I was hoping to play quite a bit today :(

Yeah my server won't even show up anymore. I start it up and it won't even show up on the list. :(

Yeah my server won't even show up anymore. I start it up and it won't even show up on the list. :(

What is your server ip and hostname?

Lee has been working hard to get things updated as well as fix issues that almost all servers accross dayz are experiencing.

Johnny

Hi there, I am server admin of one of the servers hosted by VILAYER, I appreciate that you're trying to fix and update the servers but please provide a warning that you will be restarting them, we are in middle of driving and suddenly the server restarts without any notice or e-mail or anything.

appreciate if you warn about this before hand and not just do what you like.

yes I am quite frustrated because this happened 3/4 times now.

I'm server admin and I deeply agree with OutlawXGP. We are deeply dissapointed with some points of customer service...and no doing a simple reboot warning is a big issue.

We lost our car because that and other players in server complained to us about it.

As well the server reboot alone itself at random times, not only at auto-reboots.

I'm server admin and I deeply agree with OutlawXGP. We are deeply dissapointed with some points of customer service...and no doing a simple reboot warning is a big issue.

We lost our car because that and other players in server complained to us about it.

As well the server reboot alone itself at random times, not only at auto-reboots.

This happens with any server though, including my own server. They crash and get rebooted.