johndstill@gmail.com

**Awesome Server Host**New Timchanging feature & Pre-whitelisted | VILAYER

RE: The new admin panel

cfgdayz\server.cfg

MOTD Settings

1. not enough lines for what i need only 4 available

2. no setting within this to change the delay between messages

3. also seems the length of message is limited

if this has been changed to stop bad server cfg's crashing etc how come underneath there is Host Settings - DO NOT EDIT INLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING! why are they even there and you can change the settings on them?

seems a bit wierd? can you add these options mentioned above or atleast give the option to have the old cfg back?

also changeservertime.bat, error on opening? and i thought this was set via the server time? so more than one server will also get changed?

Also have these new settings been forced by dayZ themselves or are they just Vilayer's new settings.. i did read your email you sent yesterday johnny and i thought it was just noted to make sure people were not doing some of the stuff in the email? (they must have otherwise we all wouldnt of recieved it) kicking banning turning BE off etc?

many thanks

The settings were forced on us unfortunately. After hearing that they were doing a crackdown and that many of our clients were having issues and risked being blacklisted, we were forced to put this into effect. Just send me a skype messag (capecodcaper) and I can get it all setup for you (I can manually edit for you).

Johnny

I also had a 5 second delay between each MOTD so they are less of a rush to read, also when doing a server restart recently my time in game has been thrown right out of what it should have been (-6 gmt) and i haven't touched the changeservertime.bat since it has been added so now my server is not running -6 gmt and i'm not sure how to change it back. And i can't now have the NT=0 showing the server has no nametags when in game either which is annoying.

Please can you look into this for me and move the server back to it's preferred time setting of -6 gmt whatever happens on restart?

DayZ - LU30 (1.7.1.5/93965) (Veteran|3D:ON|CH:OFF) dayzmod.com - Dead By Zed

Thanks! ;)

Sure bassline, we can take care of that. I will add the NT:Off for you. Please message me on skype (capecodcaper) and I can change it and restart when you are ready.

Johnny what was forced on people ? i dont get it? just look at the server list now its still got about 50 different ways and forms of server names on it.. and i dont see anyone of them removed from the dayz system...

thanks for explaining anyways..

Hey Macho,

We were approached by Ander, Shawn and a few others to follow the naming convention as well as other things since we were the only host that had been monitoring clients as per DayZ rules. The devs have done away with EU names.

As it was said to us "We will be blacklisting servers that do not follow the guidelines set down". So we at Vilayer made it so that clients were unable to get blacklisted for naming reasons. Other clients also managed to turn off Battleye and so we also forced that. Unfortunately, just because things are on the server list does not mean they are blacklisted.

I apologize for any inconvience this may have caused, but we did this to protect servers from being blacklisted.

Cheers

Johnny

I can confirm that the hammer will be coming down in the next couple of days on servers that do not follow our rules.

Johnny!,

I can post again! :) (reset password didn`t work for like week)

I am thinking of getting another server @ Vilayer but i want a dedicated server which can host several Dayz servers.

I checked the page but i a m not sure about the price for a dedicated box in Europe!?

Thanks mate.

pls guys check skype. server says: Status: Unknown

No restart or stop button...

Hey Macho' date='

We were approached by Ander, Shawn and a few others to follow the naming convention as well as other things since we were the only host that had been monitoring clients as per DayZ rules. The devs have done away with EU names.

As it was said to us "We will be blacklisting servers that do not follow the guidelines set down". So we at Vilayer made it so that clients were unable to get blacklisted for naming reasons. Other clients also managed to turn off Battleye and so we also forced that. Unfortunately, just because things are on the server list does not mean they are blacklisted.

I apologize for any inconvience this may have caused, but we did this to protect servers from being blacklisted.

Cheers

Johnny

[/quote']

righto Johnny thanks for the info, i just wondered how it had come about, mine wasnt far off anyway but thanks for the heads up and sorting it... not an inconvienience at all just wanted to know what was up, i can see dante has added as well that there going to be removed... cheers

I would have bought a server a while ago if you guys had google checkout... paypal I just cant stand them horrible service and horrible company (if you are outside usa like me) Basicaly if you are outside usa and have problem with your paypal they basicaly say.... who care?

Anyways ya if you guys get google checkout for payment method I will buy my server from you, for now Im dealing with multiplay game server kinda overpriced.

Awesome Server host great support

I was dealt with by ian he was a great help,sorted out all setting i needed and great speed,the price is great as well. 10/10

:)

I would have bought a server a while ago if you guys had google checkout... paypal I just cant stand them horrible service and horrible company (if you are outside usa like me) Basicaly if you are outside usa and have problem with your paypal they basicaly say.... who care?

Anyways ya if you guys get google checkout for payment method I will buy my server from you' date=' for now Im dealing with multiplay game server kinda overpriced.

[/quote']

Hey Dixie,

I can recommend that to Lee, the owner. As far as I know Payal has increased their customer service base out of the US. So I would assume it should be good now :)

Johnny

Hey Johnny!;)

I can't seem to access my ACP tonight, my problem or a problem Vilayer's side?

IP 94.242.227.42:2362

DayZ LU30 (v1.7.1.5/Beta 93965) [Veteran|3DP:ON|CH:OFF|NT:OFF ][GMT-6]-Dead by Zed

Cheers!

Hello thanks for the fast reply, though my paypal account still locked even tough I sent every single document they asked my driver liscence my passport, electricity bill, even my house documents. I sent also my credit card bill documents talked with them.

I sent every document possible in the world to prove them Im who I am... and they still didnt unlock me and they still saying its not the right person that use the paypal account so they deleted my paypal and I cant register a new one cause my credit card my bank account my name information /phone number house adress everythings is stuck with my locked account.

So ya for me paypal is a BIG NO so ya I pay only with google checkout.

Actualy Im soon to cancel my multiplay server since their service is kinda horrible... been sending tickets and using live support and everyone been telling me they dont know much about dayz.

The name of my multiplay dayz server is ilegal and they cannot change it or dont know how -_-

So yea...

I have purchased services with these guys and I have to give it to them, its the fucking balls. Great service, great support. Reasonable pricing. Choose ViLAYER.

Hello thanks for the fast reply' date=' though my paypal account still locked even tough I sent every single document they asked my driver liscence my passport, electricity bill, even my house documents. I sent also my credit card bill documents talked with them.

I sent every document possible in the world to prove them Im who I am... and they still didnt unlock me and they still saying its not the right person that use the paypal account so they deleted my paypal and I cant register a new one cause my credit card my bank account my name information /phone number house adress everythings is stuck with my locked account.

So ya for me paypal is a BIG NO so ya I pay only with google checkout.

Actualy Im soon to cancel my multiplay server since their service is kinda horrible... been sending tickets and using live support and everyone been telling me they dont know much about dayz.

The name of my multiplay dayz server is ilegal and they cannot change it or dont know how -_-

So yea...

[/quote']

I would highly recommend you make a new account and all or checkout as a guest.

Johnny

Its doesnt work like this Johnny when your paypal is locked you cannot use anymore your credit card or bank account even if you create a new account they are blocked. The only way I could create a new account is by getting a new credit card froim another company and getting a ban account in another company... I dont do this only to get a dayz server. If you guys dont plan on getting google checkout then its alright I will find another hoster, I been with host altitude but my server is down mostly all time and they doesnt answer my support. Now Im with multiplay but they seem ignorant with dayz.

My only other way would be to buy a dedicated server and make myself a dayz server.

Or wait for hostedgameservers another hosting company for dayz... but they doesnt offer dayz yet.

Hoping we can get our new LA 40 Slot up and running today?

UK34 still down =( ah well, I suppose we just have to wait, but I read on DayZs twitter that a server restart would fix it for server hosts now as the Hive/central server have been stabilized?

anyway, I still love Vilayer, as within 10 MINUTES after paying for my server, I had it up and running AND was playing on it, I freaking love ya guys, I really do

Hello Everyone,

First of all i wanted to say THANKS! to all our customers for being so patient over the past few days, normal operation has been resumed as of this morning.

The EU load issue has been resolved and all other setup issues are resolved.

Please note it may take a further hour to get last standing orders processed through.

I want to personally apologize for the delays and issues that plagued us for the past two days, this was definitely not intended. I am currently working on our policies and procedures to ensure this does not happen again. There is no excuse for what has happened and we hope that any customers affected will accept our generous offer to compensate them for a week of billing.

We will continue to be a driving force in the game hosting industry and we look forward to setting up more DayZ servers for future customers.