rocket

Pending Update: Build 1.7.2.4

Whats the current target date?

Yesterday... ^_^

• Like 1

Sometimes I find myself logging in and out of servers just because it is night time and i dont currently have NVGs. Beause I dont like to play on servers with a lot of people, I usually end up on a couple night servers before I find one with low people with the sun out. I would hate for something like this to cause punishments on players because it was mistaken for server hopping.

Do you read ANYTHING in this thread?

• Like 2

I know tents where supposed to be fixed in this update, but they are not, I lost all my stuff in my tent earlier today when US 455 reset, hope this get fixed soon, me and my friends are trying to set up a network of camps, and we cant really do this until the tents are fixed

Jes, 2628 replies, and everything repeats every 300 posts ;)

I know tents where supposed to be fixed in this update, but they are not, I lost all my stuff in my tent earlier today when US 455 reset, hope this get fixed soon, me and my friends are trying to set up a network of camps, and we cant really do this until the tents are fixed

The update is still not out

Typo in there. Only hi-jacked one person and it was a scripter.

--Player Info--\nName: osNy!\nUID: 16284422\

Do you think that makes you some "White Knight" or something? I hope you are banned sooner rather than later... :facepalm:

Sometimes I find myself logging in and out of servers just because it is night time and i dont currently have NVGs. Beause I dont like to play on servers with a lot of people, I usually end up on a couple night servers before I find one with low people with the sun out. I would hate for something like this to cause punishments on players because it was mistaken for server hopping.

Sounds to me like a hopper who is trying to figure out how to beat the system! :P

no, but seriously.. so long as you dont do it religiously.. you should be fine, you should also embrace playing in the dark, its way more fun, with or without nvgs

The update is still not out

really, thought it was out on Tuesday?, sorry, I'm kind of new :)

+1

But better make some real time indicator in server list. Like [D] - day, [N] - night.. [E] - evening and [M] - morning ;)

So, any chance this update will fix the L85A2? found another one at a crash, 2 hours later, server restarts and it is gone from my hands once more...have one last L85, afraid to remove it from my backpack at this point.

So, any chance this update will fix the L85A2? found another one at a crash, 2 hours later, server restarts and it is gone from my hands once more...have one last L85, afraid to remove it from my backpack at this point.

I have a few of them.. I've never had em dissapear on me. Even when I log with one in hand. Are you not playing on a server with the most current patch?

Sounds more like an issue with that server restarting. My friend has had his for over a week now...hope you have some better luck with the one in your backpack. We just had the server that we have our base on (US 412) go offline permanently, so don't feel too bad, haha. Goodbye UAZ, Off-road Truck, Hatchback, and tents full of tasty snacks... :)

I have a few of them.. I've never had em dissapear on me. Even when I log with one in hand. Are you not playing on a server with the most current patch?

Sounds more like an issue with that server restarting. My friend has had his for over a week now...hope you have some better luck with the one in your backpack. We just had the server that we have our base on (US 412) go offline permanently, so don't feel too bad, haha. Goodbye UAZ, Off-road Truck, Hatchback, and tents full of tasty snacks... :)

It has happened for a total of 3 of mine so far, does not matter what server I went on really, if I log out or the server resets, the gun just vanishes when I get back on. I Hope the one in the backpack is the lucky one, if not, gonna need to hunt another one and just remember reset times for servers.Speaking of base servers, know of any good ones? still looking for one, so far each one I have been on has had cheating admins or more hackers than players.

I dont know if its been mentioned but there are some bugs with behicles. The Hilux, Pushbike and Ural all instantly repair themselves after an accident if you just get out, and jump back in the vehicle.

A couple of questions Rocket if I may..

The duping of gear through the save / dont save exploit through tents and vehicles is getting quite ridiculous. Everyone whos played for a week or more know how to do it and do. Is this something high on the genda to fix?

Example. Fill a car with your favourite gear, save it then empty it again. As long as you dont save the vahicle again, the next server restart will have it fiull of gear.

Next major problem is if a vehicle blos up, it will be fully repaired after server restart in the location it was destroyed.

Way to tell everybody else who didnt know. :thumbsup:

What are you going on about? He is testing an alpha properly... :facepalm:

What? Lets not tell anyone so we can keep exploiting this bug by ourselves? <_<

What? Lets not tell anyone so we can keep exploiting this bug by ourselves? <_<

:)

i like how they're getting rid of the respawn button, only people who use it are people who scavenge cherno. it's supposed to be a realistic zombie simulator and you dont get to choose where you start a zombie apocalypse. (notice how im not saying you cant respawn in real life, because i realize it's still a game) and also it will decrease lag on servers which is a double win. nice job rocket.

only thing im requesting right now is an issue with spawning and loading into a server. when you're waiting for character to create and on the "loading" screen, your body is actually in game and is able to move, shoot and get shot. any chance you can do something about this?

i like how they're getting rid of the respawn button, only people who use it are people who scavenge cherno. it's supposed to be a realistic zombie simulator and you dont get to choose where you start a zombie apocalypse. (notice how im not saying you cant respawn in real life, because i realize it's still a game) and also it will decrease lag on servers which is a double win. nice job rocket.

only thing im requesting right now is an issue with spawning and loading into a server. when you're waiting for character to create and on the "loading" screen, your body is actually in game and is able to move, shoot and get shot. any chance you can do something about this?

Yeah, I see this problematic too.. If you logout/DC in some city, you are pretty screwed for those 10 seconds standing like a rubber duck.

But I'm afraid this is Arma2 limitation/feature..

I am glad that the respawn button will be disabled because I have clicked on that once or twice whilst trying hastily to change video options.

On a minecraft server I used to play on they had a plugin called combat tag. Basically, if a player hit you or you hit them, a timer of about 10 seconds started. If you logged out, a npc replaced your character and the npc had the same gear. If the npc dies, then when you reconnected to the server your player is killed. Anyone think this is a good idea for dayz, if its possible? I think it should be a minute rather than 10 seconds for dayz.