rocket

Pending Update: Build 1.7.2.4

@Rocket

I live in turkey and I dont have the best ping - connection. I can play on gb servers (there are no servers available in my country, I tried to set one up but I had no time to do it) with 80 ping most of the time but when I play this mod I play it on which server is available with latest beta, I dont have a regular server.So when I join games, after a succesfull loading, sometimes Im getting kicked (ping too high) and probably after the hotfix im gonna be marked as uber server hopper then probably gonna get banned. Cuz sometimes its hard to find a suitable server. Please tell me how this new system is gonna work or how its gonna tell the difference ? Thanks.

I've been stuck in areas without broken bones that I can't get out of. Without a respawn button I'd need a new cd key or to just slowly die of hunger. People will still respawn by feeding zombies.

I'd like my pistol damage back.

Helicopters still may be overpowered but as long as I find it first I won't complain =). It offers a good "reason to live"

He can just add a "Shoot yourself" option to the pistol with a nice animation ^^

Seriously how easy is it to hack this game???... looks like i'll start to hack too... there seems to be no down site and i died 2 in a row because of it. Rocket obviously has no intention other than ignoring it. Oh well

This is not fracking CS, in real military soldiers are taught to shoot center-mass, which I believe would apply to inexperienced civilians even more. Headshots

are for arcady FPS. A full clip of 9mm yet alone .45 should drop anyone not wearing armor.

50 Cent wouldnt have died! 50 Cent sim, ftw!

I've been stuck in areas without broken bones that I can't get out of. Without a respawn button I'd need a new cd key or to just slowly die of hunger. People will still respawn by feeding zombies.

what areas?

people will still be able to suicide by zombies, but you won't see:

daze23 was killed

daze23 was killed

daze23 was killed

daze23 was killed

daze23 was killed

daze23 was killed

daze23 was killed

all that character creation lags the hive server. it's probably part of the reason why 'loading' sometimes takes so long

just wait to see what the patch is all about. if it's a disaster, they'll change it. maybe they could set up some online process to kill your player. just make it a tedious enough process that people won't want to do it alot

Edited by daze23

Seriously how easy is it to hack this game???... looks like i'll start to hack too... there seems to be no down site and i died 2 in a row because of it. Rocket obviously has no intention other than ignoring it. Oh well

Edited by Gallagher
  • Like 5

@Rocket

I live in turkey and I dont have the best ping - connection. I can play on gb servers (there are no servers available in my country, I tried to set one up but I had no time to do it) with 80 ping most of the time but when I play this mod I play it on which server is available with latest beta, I dont have a regular server.So when I join games, after a succesfull loading, sometimes Im getting kicked (ping too high) and probably after the hotfix im gonna be marked as uber server hopper then probably gonna get banned. Cuz sometimes its hard to find a suitable server. Please tell me how this new system is gonna work or how its gonna tell the difference ? Thanks.

it will know if you were kicked for ping and not hold that against you

stop with all the "banned" talk. there will be warnings and maybe other punishment first

* reported *

• Like 1

Official patch 1.62 must be requirement in the next update.

I play with it and a friend doesn't on the same server. He doesn't suffer the weapon nerfs at all! He can still one shot (to the body) Zs with a revolver and 1911!

• Like 3

I know there's a house you can spawn in in stary, one that you're normally not able to get in to.. and you most certainly get out without respawning or starving

I know there's a house you can spawn in in stary, one that you're normally not able to get in to.. and you most certainly get out without respawning or starving

Sounds like the beginning of an awfully spooky story, man.

What if I have problems with my graphics card... Sometimes graphics drivers crash and Arma shutdowns... I can't help it. I complained the card twice, but it still has that problem. Can I get banned if I don't exit Arma properly?

BTW I have Gigabyte GTX 560 Ti OC

Edited by Clasius

I play with it and a friend doesn't on the same server. He doesn't suffer the weapon nerfs at all! He can still one shot (to the body) Zs with a revolver and 1911!

Isn't it cause server is not yet updated as well?

Patch not applied to the servers yet..

and? he is the dev. he have to say something or he will lose the community. i am thinking to stop playing dayz case of this terrible communication. I feel like nothing here. I can report Hackers how much i want and they will not get a ban. He put suits out of the loottable and dont say anything. He dont say "oh we need more time". Its not a problem if he say it but he dont care!

EDIT: and he dont ask like: "oh do u think its a good idea to disable the suicide button?" ... he just do it and dont care. he is not a good dev!

you know if your really dont like him fuck off why dont you, rocket spends a shit ton of his time working on this mod and he doesnt need to spend the rest of his time reading every single post that you make, because posts like that^^ are just a waist of time for him to read, this thread is over

100 pages long, and you expect him to read and reply to everything when it suits you, and when he doesnt you cry like a little bitch please stfu.

Edited by T.Irish
  • Like 1

Lots of posts with this same thing...can you not understand he was taking the piss moving the date back?

Still, it makes me laugh everytime someone takes it seriously..

I'm sorry, I don't actively follow the topic really. I'm too busy enjoying this great mod helping people in need.

Helicopters still may be overpowered but as long as I find it first I won't complain =). It offers a good "reason to live"

Yeah they are overpowered. I flew one for 4 hours with four other buddies and found so many hidden camps and vehicles. (I didn't even know the radar at the top left identified vehicles/tents etc... I just looked straight down lol).

I'm glad though that you can literally just look up at a helicopter with a CZ550 and take out its rotor. And.. if you have a M107 or especially a AS50 you can literally just shoot it down.

What if I have problems with my graphics card... Sometimes graphics drivers crash and Arma shutdowns... I can't help it. I complained the card twice, but it still has that problem. Can I get banned if I don't exit Arma properly?

BTW I have Gigabyte GTX 560 Ti OC

You gotta increase the core voltage a bit or downclock it a little bit, Gigabyte didnt increase the core voltage enough when they oc'd the card. I know cuz i have that card.

• Like 2

Does pending mean now?

if you have a M107 or especially a AS50 you can literally just shoot it down.

AS50... M107... same thing.... beep.

Edited by i76

* [FIXED] Tents and items with ID's above 1 million don't syncronize (now it should syncronize, players to confirm)

I'm not sure with this means, does this mean tents will finally keep the items you put in there after a server restart? I just started playing a few weeks ago, and i noticed everytime me and my friends set up tents and put items we find in there, and save them, they still get wiped after every server yet when we go around to the other tents from other people that set them down, their items will always respawn. Will this update fix this, or am i on a completely different bug lol

What it means is that the tents will stop respawning the gear that was saved. The tent deleting thing is because at the current moment, if you want to save stuff in your tent, you need to place it, save it, wait for the server reset, then place the items in them and save it again. This patch MIGHT also fix that, as I know it is annoying, placing a tent and not being able to put your stuff into it.

If your tent is still loosing its gear inside of it, that is an issue with said server. I went on one server, and the sever first ate my items, then the next restart it ate my tents too...made me a sad panda.

Does pending mean now?

AS50... M107... same thing.... beep.

Almost the same thing, AS50 is much quieter, has less recoil, shoots faster and can use both M107 rounds as well as AS50 rounds....while the AS50 rounds are not needed, they do inflict double the damage of an M107 round....just in case you want to say you killed a man by shooting him in the foot...oh and it can zero to 1600 <3....however, despite all of this, I stick with a SVD for the built in range finder and ghillie webbing.

Is there any news on the closed test before release?

Is it going well, everything mentioned working as intended?

Cheers

if i take a chopper down with my m107 antimat ;) does every kill actually count? This would be sooo awesome ;)

become a bandit with only one shot ;)