Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Hey guys,

first of all I would like to express my admiration for all the people in the first post and others who are willing to help and interact with people to bring some well-needed humanity in the world of DayZ. Thank you!

I am in a small group of loyal friends called "Wolfpack" and we are enjoying the mod since quite a long time. We had our ups and downs, looted helis, got killed by hackers etc.

Nostalgia aside, one of my guys is badly hurt and unconcious for a veery long time. I have a bloodbag, morphine, painkillers and bandages all at my disposal but he is running low on food and especially water so if he does not get revived, he will die from starvation. I need an epi-pen for him.

We can meet almost anywhere desired in the north or north-west, I am willing to take a walk for my friend.

I would be honoured to give you something back dear rescuer!

Send me a message or let me know any other way you prefer it

Best regards and thanks in advance in behalf of the whole little team :)

pure

Edited by PurePassion

Hey guys, it's me again.

This time I'm looking for the exact opposite of medical aid. In my solo journeys, I've accumulated far more than I'll ever need to use, especially since I play alone. What I'm getting at, is I'd like to help supply the medics. I have 9 bandages, food and soda to spare and an epi-pen. I'd really like to pass all of this on to a whitelisted medic.

I'm currently in the north east, between Dolina and Msta. I'm willing to travel to meed a medic, but I'm going to be heading towards Berezino eventually.

Hey guys, it's me again.

This time I'm looking for the exact opposite of medical aid. In my solo journeys, I've accumulated far more than I'll ever need to use, especially since I play alone. What I'm getting at, is I'd like to help supply the medics. I have 9 bandages, food and soda to spare and an epi-pen. I'd really like to pass all of this on to a whitelisted medic.

I'm currently in the north east, between Dolina and Msta. I'm willing to travel to meed a medic, but I'm going to be heading towards Berezino eventually.

Nine bandages and an epi-pen is not a lot. :P

It's what I've got, and I'd rather hand it off to someone who'll use it than abandon it in the woods.

I never said I'd be a one-man hospital.

Can anyone give me a blood tranfusion? I have the blood bag to do it I just don't have any friends :(. I have less than 2000 blood so I need someone to come to me.

Can anyone give me a blood tranfusion? I have the blood bag to do it I just don't have any friends :(. I have less than 2000 blood so I need someone to come to me.

One second... I'll just sprint around the whole of Chernarus looking for you >:(

(That is sarcasm & frustration at how people never give their location, btw) :thumbsup:

I never said I'd be a one-man hospital.

Haha, that's a good name for us, instead of medics :P

• Like 3

Pure I can help with food but not an epi pen where abouts?

Thank you for your kind offer but unfortunately, food is not the problem. I have enough steaks and coke to feed a real Wolfpack :P

But nonetheless thank you!

Perhaps we can find someone who is able to help?

Edited by PurePassion

Thank you for your kind offer but unfortunately, food is not the problem. I have enough steaks and coke to feed a real Wolfpack :P

Epi pens available but in limited numbers. Message me?

• Like 1

Looking to get a blood transfusion north up the coast from Elektro. I have a whole ACU pack full of med supplies I'd be willing to part with. Blood, Morphine and Band-aids. No epi or antibiotics sadly.

Hi, umm i don't know if you guys do anything anymore, but i broke my legs far up north; and i didn't bring morphine. So if anyone wants to help please message me with maybe a skype name?

I have a bloodbag, morphine, painkillers and bandages all at my disposal but he is running low on food and especially water so if he does not get revived, he will die from starvation. I need an epi-pen for him.

no worried i just read that you needed food in the first quote lol

no worried i just read that you needed food in the first quote lol

hehe yeah :P

Epi pens available but in limited numbers. Message me?

Sounds excellent!

I send a message to you with all the details :)

One second... I'll just sprint around the whole of Chernarus looking for you >:(

(That is sarcasm & frustration at how people never give their location, btw) :thumbsup:

Haha, that's a good name for us, instead of medics :P

Sorry about that, Here is my location. http://dayzdb.com/map#6.063.126 Can anyone help me? I really need that blood transfusion. :(

ChangeZero, I'm up north with some morphine. I'll bring you some if you'll help me with a blood transfusion? Sound fair?

one-man hospital availible. ;) PM me if you need any medical help. Current location: Gorka.

Hi, umm i don't know if you guys do anything anymore...

You dont know if we do anything anymore... wow, that came across rude to me.. anyone else?>

I run medic missions non stop all day.. find this post irritating to be honest.

Edited by Brian @ RMG
  • Like 4

You dont know if we do anything anymore... wow, that came across rude to me.. anyone else?>

I run medic missions non stop all day.. find this post irritating to be honest.

He's probably new to the forum and saw that this thread was pretty old, i wouldn't mind him.

I hedged my bets and stashed most of my meds in a mobile hospital site, prior to getting killed last night. There are epis, morphine, and blood bags stashed there (about 5mins from Novy Sobor). If you still need assistance PM me and I'll tell you where it's at.

It'll be a dry run for my larger FreeLoader's concept.

Could anyone bring me morphine near Elektro. I was just on my way to town to get some when I happen to slip and break some bones any help would be greatly appreciated.

I hedged my bets and stashed most of my meds in a mobile hospital site, prior to getting killed last night. There are epis, morphine, and blood bags stashed there (about 5mins from Novy Sobor). If you still need assistance PM me and I'll tell you where it's at.

It'll be a dry run for my larger FreeLoader's concept.

That sounds awesome since Trooper who originally wanted to help us is unfortunately not available. The mind is still strong but the body is getting weak over there :D He has saved enough lifes today

I send you a message and thank you in advance!

I have also read about your concept and think it's a really interesting idea!

pure

Edited by PurePassion

Damn your policy lol. I'm sitting at the west-end of Cherno at the fire station with broken legs. It would take me eons to crawl all the way to the other side for a morphine injector :o

If anyone does happen to want to save me, we should probobly pick a low pop. server with it being a fire station and all that. <_<

Edited by Warlord607

I am in Vysota. Between Cherno and Nadezhdino. I need morphine. I kinda fell and a blood bag wont hurt.

Message me on steam: ChimaeraZone

I'll be starting a new medic in an hour or so. Depending on where I spawn, and how it goes, I may be able to help a few if you in cherno/electro. That said, your chances of survival are monumentally improved by crawling to a safer location.

We lost him. :(

A friend of our team was able to bring him back up but as soon as they wanted to retreat, they were both shot dead.

Thank you for the support nonetheless