rocket

Timing of Patch 1.5.8

So when can we download it?

Are you fucking daft?

I'm still working on it. I'm just raging because I had to divert my attention to pressing server issues. We have released the server side updates. 1.5.8 is coming as soon as I can finish it.

Thanks, sounds awesome! Take your time dude :) Looking forward to it, time to sleep though good night everyone!

Chill out dude, I didn't bother to read all 28 pages, only Alpha and Omega.

* [NEW] Forced disconnection saving for abort and alt+F4

Hell yeah!

I feel dumb but what does this mean exactly?

'[NEW] Forced disconnection saving for abort and alt+F4'

So if you just alt-f4 your progress is saved? Or is that an exploit which allowed automatic saving?

Another silly question, are clothes coming in this patch too, or is that in the not so distant future?

Also, is there anything I can read up on in regards to the temperature system?

What mean?

Just want to post a quick thanks for all the hard work gone into this, it really is appreciated. Can't wait to see what this game grows into.

What mean?

He'll most likely mean this:

I recall him previously posting that on disconnect, it did not save. So your latest save would have been the latest one you saw within the Debug.

But now if you force a disconnection, it'll auto-save you.

Hopefully i'm not wrong there

Change log so far for 100% confirmed and tested fixes:

Changelog:

* [NEW] Server cleanup system replaced with a more agressive one

* [NEW] Inventory Interaction system (right-click on items in gear screen to bring up interactions)

* [NEW] Temperature System now implemented (effects are limited)

* [NEW] Water can be filled in ponds' date=' all water pumps, wells, but not the sea

* [NEW'] Forced disconnection saving for abort and alt+F4

Thank you rocket

your mod is absoloutley fantastic :)

Keep up the great work :)

What mean?

Is that not selfexplaining? If you try to save your life by using Abort and Alt F4 your status at the time you do it will than be stored. At the moment i guess you can (with a bit of luck) save you character from getting killed if your status at the moment you disconnect is not saved.

I understand it that way: You face a bunch of Zombies that will kill you. You see that your status is unsaved true für X seconds. You force a disconnect (by using Abort and/or Alt F4 and than you log back in after a while and you log back in and "tadaaa" you are good as new, as you were at the last point you status was saved (with a bit luck, before the Zombies even attacked you).

I think that is what rocket found (correctly) as a bug and exploit and with the new patch your character status will be stored as it is the moment you force a disconnect. If you log back in then, you will maybe find yourself alone and no longer under attack, but your blood, ammo, ... are most likely much lower.

All I want to know is if temperature can be regained by laying prone together. I feel this will force people to play together and trust each other so that they can snuggle at night.

Spooning under flare-light will be rampant.

All I want to know is if temperature can be regained by laying prone together. I feel this will force people to play together and trust each other so that they can snuggle at night.

^^ HAHAHA!!

so 1.5.8 will still have bandit skins for people with negative humanity?

how will the temperature system work?

and what's this? oO * [NEW] Forced disconnection saving for abort and alt+F4

I will host so many mass spoon parties in the large tec building in elektro. Now hiring security. Will pay in cooked meat' date=' if you know what I mean.

[/quote']

OMFG... amazing. "Mass Spoon Parties"

I see where this is going o.O

I like the force save on D/C, but are there any plans for fixing people D/Cing in combat? IE: When they D/C, their character persists for 5 minutes if they were recently in combat? Or more preferably, insta-death?

Eta On Patch ?

between today and the end of the year.

be patient