Matty139

Introduce yourselves

Hey all ... jdubbz in game James in the real world just got a pc after wanting to play dayz for years. I am still waiting on internet but can't wait! Ps have played a few hours brought my pc to friends with internet lol.

Hi all, ive just come back to dayz from a very long break, im looking for a clan/guild that i can join to start playing with again am so board of runnung about on my own having to relearn the map, and help would be most appreciated,

please get back to me asap as im ready to rock n roll.

many thanks, ShadyUK - Mr Friendly 

I have came back see what's happening with dayz  its been awhile  I'm liking the progress on the standalone 

Lemmi introduce myself again I played heavily during the day mod days and then life took over just before the standalone came out. 

(I'm a ex founder of dayzplus mod and a ex community mod tester ) 

to be honest I've missed dayz its good to be back

Edited by Cammo

On 26.3.2018 at 3:03 AM, xaxa_girl said:

Hey there, I am Alexa and I'm the latest addition to this community. I am an avid fan of zombie games and my favorite is Resident Evil. 

Will u marry me, Alexa? 

On 20.3.2018 at 1:55 PM, Cammo said:

I have came back see what's happening with dayz  its been awhile  I'm liking the progress on the standalone 

Lemmi introduce myself again I played heavily during the day mod days and then life took over just before the standalone came out. 

(I'm a ex founder of dayzplus mod and a ex community mod tester ) 

to be honest I've missed dayz its good to be back

Welcome back, bro! 

Woops I posted twice sorry   mods delete this post pls

Edited by Cammo
Delete this

Hello, I used to play DAYZ mod and bought SA when it first came out but haven't played in a long, long time.  I read about the new engine, and bored with every other game in existence, I reinstalled SA.  Every once in awhile, I get the urge to watch youtube videos (I'm a Frankie fan please don't hate me) but this time I reinstalled the game.  It's kind of sad that noone is on the public servers but Ive been having a blast relearning how to play the game.

I figure its silly to hold a grudge about the SA fiasco,  I loved DAYZ and if the devs get this new engine right, and keep adding new stuff in, I'm hopeful.

Just thought I'd say Hi and if you come across me (Meeshe) in game, be nice and don't KOS me. lol

Meeshe, Not a bandit...will help you if I can  =)

1 hour ago, Phooey said:

Hello, I used to play DAYZ mod and bought SA when it first came out but haven't played in a long, long time.  I read about the new engine, and bored with every other game in existence, I reinstalled SA.  Every once in awhile, I get the urge to watch youtube videos (I'm a Frankie fan please don't hate me) but this time I reinstalled the game.  It's kind of sad that noone is on the public servers but Ive been having a blast relearning how to play the game.

I figure its silly to hold a grudge about the SA fiasco,  I loved DAYZ and if the devs get this new engine right, and keep adding new stuff in, I'm hopeful.

Just thought I'd say Hi and if you come across me (Meeshe) in game, be nice and don't KOS me. lol

Meeshe, Not a bandit...will help you if I can  =)

Welcome back!  Don't be afraid to try out high-population private servers!  It can be refreshing and rewarding!

58 minutes ago, Parazight said:

Welcome back!  Don't be afraid to try out high-population private servers!  It can be refreshing and rewarding!

Thanks!!!!!  I will look to a high pop servers in just a little bit.  I think I need to relearn EVERYTHING first. lol  I played on a private server way back when "Balota Buddies".  I was quiet and tried to keep out of the way, didn't join a squad or anything, but I loved it.

Meeshe, Not a bandit...will help if I can