Greensek

Stable Update 1.06

6 minutes ago, snakeplissken said:

In this case, it is for those who do not already have ArmA 3 DLC.

In my case, I already have DLC ArmA 3, I've seen in forums and videos that these people who already have DLC ArmA 3 would get a discount on DLC DayZ.

It gives me the option to "complete collection" and gives me a 30% discount on Livonia, got it for 9.79EUR

• Beans 2

I'm looking forward to exploring Livonia. It would be good to know when bicycles will finally be implemented 🙂

5 minutes ago, soeren123 said:

It gives me the option to "complete collection" and gives me a 30% discount on Livonia, got it for 9.79EUR

Thank you my friend!

I found this option here.

Take my bean!

Bicycles implemented ? LOL never like lot of things they said... theses Devs are sleeping so much with DayZ but to put Dayz on Xbox or PS4 or recycle a map to sell us Livonia they are here cause that will give them MONEY.

48 minutes ago, snakeplissken said:

Thank you my friend!

I found this option here.

Take my bean!

Yea same here. Almost paid full price. It needs some searching in steam to find the bundle. It does not give you that option automaticly.

Just loaded it onto my server, and it is working beautifully!  Editing the serverDZ.cfg file worked perfect.  Fantastic map!

2 hours ago, Alex Younger said:

can't even join a server, getting a message "warning you were kicked off the game. (file not found: bliss\addons\ai_bliss.pbo"

Me and a friend have the same thing... Any fix out yet?

@Greensek What's the status with the character stats bug? See https://feedback.bistudio.com/T142387 for details which shows a status of 'open'. Depending on your point of view, it's an important bug to fix as some players, myself included, take pride in seeing the individual character stats as their character ages. This would be for players more interested in PVE as opposed to PVP for example.

Edited by tobygrichards

Try going to Dave and Buster's with 20 and see how much game time you get.  Compare that to unlimited hours of gaming, it's actually pretty cheap.

3 hours ago, Robby678 said:

Please tell me as a ps4 nitrado Admin, how do I get the new map on my nitrado server.

You will find the option in the web interface, settings page of your server. The option is called "mission" and allows you to switch between Chernarus and Livonia.

3 hours ago, Alex Younger said:

can't even join a server, getting a message "warning you were kicked off the game. (file not found: bliss\addons\ai_bliss.pbo"

This issue has been fixed, however an additional download is necessary (~3GB). If the download doesn't start on its own, restarting the Steam client or verifying the integrity of the game files (Steam Library >> Manage >> Properties >> Local files tab) may help.

3 hours ago, Yuriboyka1988 said:

So nice like every update in Dayz : Nothing... oh yes a new map and we need to buy this DLC 😄

And on twitter you wrote NEW WEAPON but it's not new weapon and you need to stop writting shiit you deleted so many weapons and then in every update when you had OLD weapons you said its NEW BUT ITS NOT STOP SHIIT

I want ThunderStorm BACK ! i want all you promised between 0.63 to 1.0 = plane, bike, motorcycle, helicopter... you rushed 1.0 still broken game and every update you're just fixing some shit adding OLD weapons and doing nothing new oh yes A BEAR !

Do all things you promised stop recycling MAP to sell us that after and stop lying with old things you deleted.

dude did you even think for a second that *new * guns are new to the console players? because probably they haven't even heard of DayZ before lol let alone guns that were in stop crying plz DayZ Expansion mod will bring helicopters and planes... bike motorcycles and overhauled base building... but planes and bicycles will not be at launch tho... mostly because of animations

19 minutes ago, KajMak64Bit2 said:

dude did you even think for a second that *new * guns are new to the console players? because probably they haven't even heard of DayZ before lol let alone guns that were in stop crying plz DayZ Expansion mod will bring helicopters and planes... bike motorcycles and overhauled base building... but planes and bicycles will not be at launch tho... mostly because of animations

"Dude", learn to speak and punctuate English before you admonish others pls.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Mookie (original) said:

"Dude", learn to speak and punctuate English before you admonish others pls.

you ain't gonna tell me what to do with my english... i don't punctuate nothing not even my native language.. ain't nobody got time for that

2 minutes ago, KajMak64Bit2 said:

you ain't gonna tell me what to do with my english... i don't punctuate nothing not even my native language.. ain't nobody got time for that

I suppose you mean you don't punctuate anything. Not sure punctuation is the greatest of your problems tbh.

Are you sure this is your native language?

Edited by Mookie (original)
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

another useless patch.. perfect nothing about ballancing bases perfect still the same thing new weapons and not fixing important bugs and the cars??  hahahah...

Edited by hellway13
adds

1 hour ago, Mookie (original) said:

I suppose you mean you don't punctuate anything. Not sure punctuation is the greatest of your problems tbh.

Are you sure this is your native language?

bruh English isn't my native language.. i'm Serbian bruh... if you don't know where that is... or who we are... we are basically Russians V2 ... we are improved Russians... our language is easier to learn then Russian altho they are similar but totally different also

Let's stop the childish bickering, shall we?  This thread isn't about language or punctuation, it's about Stable 1.06!

Some things I've noticed are still happening:

• Infected can sometimes walk through certain doors
  • Infected still getting stuck, although it seems much better
  • Dead players clipping into walls and loot not available even if you cut them up

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

12 minutes ago, KajMak64Bit2 said:

bruh English isn't my native language.. i'm Serbian bruh... if you don't know where that is... or who we are... we are basically Russians V2 ... we are improved Russians... our language is easier to learn then Russian altho they are similar but totally different also

So why say that I "ain't gonna tell" you what to do with your English? And yes I know where Serbia is, and have some historical knowledge of it. 

Can't be bothered with you mate.

• Beans 1

2 minutes ago, drgullen said:

Let's stop the childish bickering, shall we?  This thread isn't about language or punctuation, it's about Stable 1.06!

Some things I've noticed are still happening:

• Infected can sometimes walk through certain doors
  • Infected still getting stuck, although it seems much better
  • Dead players clipping into walls and loot not available even if you cut them up

Couldn't agree more. Children should stay out. 

3 minutes ago, Mookie (original) said:

Couldn't agree more. Children should stay out. 

i'm not a child if you mean that... i'm almost 19... you're the one being a grammar nazi xD

1 minute ago, KajMak64Bit2 said:

i'm not a child if you mean that... i'm almost 19... you're the one being a grammar nazi xD

With your national background I'd take a little more care with that word.

• Haha 3