RyanS1994

How many hours you guys got on xbox?

1 minute ago, Man Parts 241 said:

Too many, but how do I check?

You can check on xbox dashboard by selecting dayz and pulling up the game info. 

• Beans 1

@andyyypandyyy

thats like 800 hours thats not bad considering the state the game was before we got 1.03/1.04

• Beans 1

42 minutes ago, RyanS1994 said:

@dayzdayzfanboy

what days or hours you got?

I couldn't tell you until I get home on Friday, I'm down south visiting granddaughter. I recall a good while back being at around 800 hours but don't know for sure. 

3 hours ago, RyanS1994 said:

@andyyypandyyy

thats like 800 hours thats not bad considering the state the game was before we got 1.03/1.04

No wonder I spawn in I'm in a woods and I'm like THAT OPENING FOR THE SUN IS TO THIS TOWN! Fml game is a love hate haha love to play hate the bugs but my gosh it's dayz

Too much, I prefer not to know as there is a solid chance I would then de-install the game like I did with WoW back in the days when I found the /timeplayed-function... 😊

And trying to brag about it like it makes you better then other if you got more hours played is a sure way to fuck up a fine thread.

Edited by Jonas Levin

I’ve got 937 hours so far, got to push to crack the 1000hr mark. 

Time certainly has a funny way of flying whilst in Chenarus..

On 10/13/2019 at 12:38 PM, Jonas Levin said:

Too much, I prefer not to know as there is a solid chance I would then de-install the game like I did with WoW back in the days when I found the /timeplayed-function... 😊

And trying to brag about it like it makes you better then other if you got more hours played is a sure way to fuck up a fine thread.

I dont think it's a bragging thing just a general how long has everyone had type deal

On ‎10‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 12:38 PM, Jonas Levin said:

Noones bragging lol ashamed if anything

• Like 1

On 10/22/2019 at 4:49 PM, Andyyypandyyy said:

I dont think it's a bragging thing just a general how long has everyone had type deal

It was in regard to a previously posted statement in this thread, I just did not see a reason to quote it as I don't want to get personal. 🙂

The true question is not how many hours you have clocked, but how many pairs of shoes you have worn out 🙂 

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 5:36 AM, Skofield_Kid said:

The true question is not how many hours you have clocked, but how many pairs of shoes you have worn out 🙂 

in my "personal " opinion, if yor shoes or boots wear out then you are struggling with the basics lol

Edited by RyanS1994
my personal equipment

2 hours ago, RyanS1994 said:

in my "personal " equipment, if yor shoes or boots wear out then you are struggling with the basics lol

I play only on one server and do LOTS of hiking. Who needs cars anyway when there’s so much to see lol :)  happily boots and shoes are so common there’s no need to waste resources repairing them.

16 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

What? 

accidentally clicked post I was gonna say something when this thread was new but didn't and it saved what I had typed, cant remember what I was gonna say lol

• Haha 1