Anyeurysm

Has anyone found any of the new items?

I am wondering because 5+ people have been searching on a private server (non wiped) and haven't found any if the new items.

One of them wiped his personal 10 man server and found the glock in the cherno police station in minutes.

Is a wipe necessary for the new loot?

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Xenophon- said:

Nope 

Nope he says. There we have it. No one here in the forum or on Twitter or in the biggest DayZ club on xbox have found one of the new items or made some Screenshots, but he claims nope. So it must be fine... Right? 

All new items appeared on my personal server.
Just roll back to the control panel half a day ago. And everything will begin to appear.

Edited by FakeBritvin

I wiped my server to run alongside the update. Found the new MkII and Aks74u so far and tested NVG. Also had the new car running.

Need official feedback from dayz on this 😔😣

I haven't found anything new yet, but servers weren't wiped so the new AR especially won't spawn as there's so many stashes on every public server maxing out there spawn figure. The pistols should start spawning as older low tier pistols are picked up & replaced by the CLE. Or BI has has sh*t the bed, wouldn't be the first time.

its the lack of comms from a big company that annoys me

new update drops... we now have major concern with the server we pay even more money for and they cant even say anything about it

i love dayz and i know the devs have a tuff ass job but some comms is all thats needed to stop people losing faith and getting angry

• Like 1

New items won't spawn untill old ones decayed.

For exemple, they added 10 AKS-74, but that's not extra weapons in CLE, it replaces 10 x CZ61 (scorpions) on the 30 that were on servers before that.

So as long as they're 30 scorpions, you won't find any AKS-74.

And first AKS-74 lootable will not last long on the map, and so on.

Glocks (40 pieces max)  an MK2 (60 max) seems to replace CZ75 (100 max), so make the maths...

And don't know the amount of cars in game, but that's the same, new car replaces some of elders, not adding to (i.e. gunter replaced some ADA and the two can random spawn same location).

If server's wiped, you'll find new stuff, untill hoarded/duped/stashed (mostly for AKS-74).

Edited by S.Kaneda

just risked the roll back and it worked for us wow happy as fuck

love you dayz!!!

• Like 1

Yeah had the same, couldn't find anything new, then decided to roll back the game to the last backup and restarted, now finding everything 🙂

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Man Parts 241 said:

Rollback worked. Nothing was reported lost. Can confirm new stuff is spawning in.

share-external.png

Too bad the server I play on didn't realize they could do that before they did a complete wipe. 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, S.Kaneda said:

So as long as they're 30 scorpions, you won't find any AKS-74.

Eeeeh, no...

You totally misunderstood how the CLE works.

Too many of one gun does not stop other guns that have been gathered up from spawning.

And who cares about the scorpion - they are literally all over and I can find 5 in a 1-hour run if I want.

Haven't found the KA-74U yet, are these police spawns or mil?

I must say I am really liking the Mlock pistol, but also more the 22lr pistol

23 hours ago, FearFokkol said:

Haven't found the KA-74U yet, are these police spawns or mil?

I must say I am really liking the Mlock pistol, but also more the 22lr pistol

I found the AK74U in a mil tent.  The MKII .22 pistol is anything BUT suppressed.  I popped off a round at a zed, and they came at me from EVERYWHERE.

3 hours ago, Stagman70 said:

I found the AK74U in a mil tent.  The MKII .22 pistol is anything BUT suppressed.  I popped off a round at a zed, and they came at me from EVERYWHERE.

Yeah noticed that also, but then when checked  the MKll .22 pistol on my DayZ PC, none of the Z's noticed it when fired, could shoot the pistol all day without a Z agroing on it, so guess this needs patching on xbox

Edited by FearFokkol