Greensek

New map for DayZ is coming soon

I would just love any kind of info from BI about whether we see it today or not, and if not then when.

1.06 and Livonia was tested on the experimental servers that stopped 1,5 week ago, so it should be about time and everyone is eager as fuck to know what is going on and if its dropping today or not. 🙂

• Like 3

Here's the tweet from earlier today:

"Hello Survivors,

We would like to remind everyone that we still haven't announced the release date for Livonia DLC. We will release it without a prior announcement, and it will be soon!"

Still no release date (and apparently, there won't be one).  Still no price given.  Great PR there, BI!

52 minutes ago, FBW Tommygunz said:

But when is it coming to Xbox

They said it will come around the same time... so we all have to wait for your consoles stupid verification process to be done so we can ALL get it at around the same time 😕

37 minutes ago, KajMak64Bit2 said:

They said it will come around the same time... so we all have to wait for your consoles stupid verification process to be done so we can ALL get it at around the same time 😕

Well, its out on experimental (for the second time on PC) so it is playable for you guys right now (although the proces wont carry over to live servers).

If they had put it through the verification proces after the PC-testing from the second to the fifth of this month we would all have had it by now - dont blame the Xbox, blame BI for their usual lazy routines and lack of proper information that makes us all expect different things.

Im guessing we will see 1.06 around the same time as the helicopters. 😛

• Confused 1
  • Beans 1

4 hours ago, Jonas Levin said:

Well, its out on experimental (for the second time on PC) so it is playable for you guys right now (although the proces wont carry over to live servers).

If they had put it through the verification proces after the PC-testing from the second to the fifth of this month we would all have had it by now - dont blame the Xbox, blame BI for their usual lazy routines and lack of proper information that makes us all expect different things.

Im guessing we will see 1.06 around the same time as the helicopters. 😛

But helicopters are coming in November... what do you mean? 😆

5 hours ago, KajMak64Bit2 said:

But helicopters are coming in November... what do you mean? 😆

True, here is a preview ... oh and winter map as well 😛 

Spoiler

nyPeA45.jpg

Ge3AIOD.png

fhMNOzZ.png

oLBryix.png

AlIdMp7.jpg

omZ94S8.png

HLDOUDt.jpg

Edited by William Sternritter

17 hours ago, William Sternritter said:

True, here is a preview ... oh and winter map as well 😛 

Hide contents

nyPeA45.jpg

Ge3AIOD.png

fhMNOzZ.png

oLBryix.png

AlIdMp7.jpg

omZ94S8.png

HLDOUDt.jpg

that can't be DayZ...

i meant more of DayZ Expansion mod

On 11/17/2019 at 9:06 PM, FBW Tommygunz said:

But when we was supposed to get it on the 15 but we never did so when is it coming

Did you actually read the announcement? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Delten said:

It's been over 2 months since they announced his damn dLC when we going to get 

Check out there Trello board of the ( coming soon ) if ya want a real chuckle. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Delten said:

Why can't  dayz have a test server on consoles like pubg does

Because pubg is pubg and DayZ is DayZ.... you really want to wait 2 weeks for a small exp update that comes out every 2-3 days apart? lol because of Console Verification thing that Microsoft/Sony does

So BI accidently released the launch trailer for livonia on YouTube and its now taken down, and the pc exp. Just went down...livonia time?!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, N0sAmm said:

So BI accidently released the launch trailer for livonia on YouTube and its now taken down, and the pc exp. Just went down...livonia time?!

I think you will find out it's only weekly maintenance of the servers that happens at this same time each week.

• Beans 1

40 minutes ago, green_mtn_grandbob said:

I think you will find out it's only weekly maintenance of the servers that happens at this same time each week.

I thought they said weekly maintenance is no more as of now.

speculation causes nothing but confusion and dissapointment when the person presenting their release theories is inevitably wrong.  just wait until they make the official announcement of a date or untill it is released.  any theories outside of that are more harmful than helpful.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, FunkInYourTrunk said:

speculation causes nothing but confusion and dissapointment when the person presenting their release theories is inevitably wrong.  just wait until they make the official announcement of a date or untill it is released.  any theories outside of that are more harmful than helpful.

it's pretty much confirmed it's gonna be 3rd december... first they accidentally released a Livonia Release video... it's the end of the week so definetelly no update this week... but next week ... 100% sure it's dropping 3rd december that's Tuesday from now at it was literally 1month after Open Beta that's like 1 Month of Experimental updates and also hidden stuff in their internal build of the game like V3S/M3S and maybe more surprises 😛 it's 100% chance it's dropping next week... no doubt

27 minutes ago, KajMak64Bit2 said:

it's pretty much confirmed it's gonna be 3rd december... first they accidentally released a Livonia Release video... it's the end of the week so definetelly no update this week... but next week ... 100% sure it's dropping 3rd december that's Tuesday from now at it was literally 1month after Open Beta that's like 1 Month of Experimental updates and also hidden stuff in their internal build of the game like V3S/M3S and maybe more surprises 😛 it's 100% chance it's dropping next week... no doubt

You would be extremely wealthy if the world was based on conjecture and ellipses.  No doubt.  I can see that you're new here so I advise to just let things happen when they happen and not make statements promising release dates.

• Haha 2
  • Beans 1

7 hours ago, Parazight said:

You would be extremely wealthy if the world was based on conjecture and ellipses.  No doubt.  I can see that you're new here so I advise to just let things happen when they happen and not make statements promising release dates.

i'm new to the forum not to the game bro.. and i do promise you next week... update... you'll see

statistically every update drop has been on a Wednesday, so my money is on the 4th 😄   that is except the initial launch of the 1.0 that was a Monday is not going to be calculated into my argument! lol  because I don't like it hehehe  but seriously Wednesdays are a thing for BI!