Marvel_Ham

Update Fix Wishlist

Not complete, but maybe most-urgent.

• Inventory Freeze
Call it de-sync, stuck items, container-lock, whatever. I can't pinpoint when & how it happens but we've all experienced it.

• Flying Cars
They flip after being parked and end up in random locations (even ceilings). This should be a priority fix even before the nasty lag-spikes out of 1st Gear.

• Night Lights
If we had working headlights and wearable NVGs, nighttime wouldn't be such an ordeal.

• The D-word
So far, so good, but there is still a way(s) to double gear.

Let's collect the most game-breaking problems, clientwise.

Drinking water from a well that doesn't send you to the vomit comit! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Missing Quick-drop

Not being able to Hold X and drop what is held in-hand is a distinct disadvantage.

• Immobile Wheel Menu

Not being able to move while using quickslots is another distinct disadvantage.

• Push-to-Talk Gamechat

Double-down on the D-pad has been missing too long, and leads to more KoS.

@ImpulZ

• Like 1

Also having to stand still to reload, not being able to take parts off cars without despawning, stashed guns going against loot economy(i remember them saying this would change.)  And personally I think they need to do away with a finite amount of guns altogether. It just doesnt work on Xbox.

• Like 2
  • Beans 1

5 hours ago, Xnosferatu89x said:

do away with a finite amount of guns altogether.

It's particularly terrible for community servers when players stash & dash. With so many servers, a good community is hard to grow as it is.

walkie talkies bug... after use opens up the sound scope for the whole of fucking chernarus... even turning radio of and removing battery does nothing you have to log out so everyone else isnt able to hear you!! 😞

• Beans 1

Bears

Fishing 

Broken limbs

357 weapons( revolver and repeater)

Another shotgun

The little polish 380 smg to make police stations more attractive.

Blaze double barrell 308 would be nice.

Of the above I think the revolver is coming in 1.06 as per the dev stream  commentary . I also think we will see at least one more .22 calibre weapon given that calibre was included in .05.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The entire drag and drop inventory system needs to go.

Repeat suicides leads to the pause menu screen being frozen on screen until a complete game/app quit and restart happens.

I'll bbl to add more... Kinda in the restroom at work 😂🤣😅😬😬😬

• Beans 2

I would like the loot economy pushed up as finding guns becomes (almost) a waste of time. This is the biggest killer of the game for me. I live on a high pop server and no one is up north because they have a better chance of finding guns by KoS'ing on the coast.

Cars bounce all over the place for no reason.

Hold X needs to come back.

NVG working.

Obviously Duping is still an issue.

I would love to see these fixed before getting new guns or cars.

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

13 hours ago, Ryan JG said:

I would like the loot economy pushed up as finding guns becomes (almost) a waste of time. This is the biggest killer of the game for me. I live on a high pop server and no one is up north because they have a better chance of finding guns by KoS'ing on the coast.

Cars bounce all over the place for no reason.

Hold X needs to come back.

NVG working.

Obviously Duping is still an issue.

I would love to see these fixed before getting new guns or cars.

Regarding buried loot being counted I think this needs to change. There should always be a small chance of an ak or m4 spawning no matter how many in server

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

On 9/6/2019 at 12:17 AM, Ryan JG said:

fixed before getting new

I doubt that BI will ever change their priorities. They market towards enticing returning players & attracting new ones.

On 9/5/2019 at 11:17 PM, Ryan JG said:

I would like the loot economy pushed up as finding guns becomes (almost) a waste of time

It makes finding those guns that much more of a reward if you ask me.  When items are hard to come by, people have a tendency to protect them a little more, and aren't so quick to act like douche-bags.  Why take precautions in your actions if you could simply run inland for 2 or 3 minutes after dying and immediately find a suppressed M4,  an ACOG, 10 mags, and 400 rounds of ammo?  Personally, I think M4s and AKs are STILL too plentiful.  I agree with adding broken bones and fishing (and maybe perhaps crafting snares for small game), but I would like to at least have the option for choosing the gender of your character.

Edited by Stagman70
  • Like 1

For the love of God fix duping and I think it's high time you started taking action against idiots like that venemie on YouTube for posting videos and basically laughing at you guys for your efforts to try and stop it

• Like 2

12 hours ago, RicKaTaNski said:

For the love of God fix duping and I think it's high time you started taking action against idiots like that venemie on YouTube for posting videos and basically laughing at you guys for your efforts to try and stop it

Yeah this "coconut" needs to be silenced 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, RicKaTaNski said:

He's laughing all the way to the bank with it?

Just wondering if he's monetizing the videos? That's be even more hilarious 😂🤣😂😂😆💀

On 9/13/2019 at 5:51 PM, Man Parts 241 said:

Just wondering if he's monetizing the videos? That's be even more hilarious 😂🤣😂😂😆💀

I checked his youtube-account yesterday, and as far as I could see all of his Dayz-videos have been removed - I looked over half a year back in his feed and could only find GTA-vids.

A mate of mine tried the latest dupe he put up (a couple of weeks ago) and could not get it to work at all - can anybody confirm if it is actually working or not (WITHOUT posting how to do it if its legit lol) as im pretty curious if duping is actually going on or not.

I have not seen any clearly duped stashes or characters yet, so I hope it was a bad joke on the Dayz-community and not working at all... 🙂

On 9/13/2019 at 5:51 PM, Man Parts 241 said:

Im not 100% on how it works, but dont you get money from youtube if you have enough viewers/subscribers on the vids on your channel as that gives them opportunities to show commercials to the ones who watched it?

If that is the case then he probably earned a little dough on it as he had thousands and thousands of views/likes.

Edited by Jonas Levin

On 9/16/2019 at 7:16 PM, Jonas Levin said:

I checked his youtube-account yesterday, and as far as I could see all of his Dayz-videos have been removed - I looked over half a year back in his feed and could only find GTA-vids.

A mate of mine tried the latest dupe he put up (a couple of weeks ago) and could not get it to work at all - can anybody confirm if it is actually working or not (WITHOUT posting how to do it if its legit lol) as im pretty curious if duping is actually going on or not.

I have not seen any clearly duped stashes or characters yet, so I hope it was a bad joke on the Dayz-community and not working at all... 🙂

I'm sorry to say but duping is a thing rn, I got it to work for experimental purposes.... but it does seem to have effected my character as I keep getting rolled back hours so hopefully this will deter people from doing it

12 hours ago, RicKaTaNski said:

I'm sorry to say but duping is a thing rn, I got it to work for experimental purposes.... but it does seem to have effected my character as I keep getting rolled back hours so hopefully this will deter people from doing it

Hmmm, sad to hear its actually working but glad to hear its causing problems lol. 🙂