Jake Blake

I just lost several geared characters?

2 hours ago, Jonas Levin said:

Because I don't see no reason for all the aggressiveness in here. 🙂

Maybe read the thread and you won't be so confused why. 

• Beans 2

I love how this turned into from duping to now multiple characters mess up the loot economy ... NO this is wrong . the loot economy goes by what is on server .. If he has 5 guys NOT logged in and 1 guy logged in. The server is not taking into account the characters that are offline when it decides what to spawn, yea multiple account is meh but alot of ppl have them,  I agree with the person that said its bad form at worst. most multiple account ppl were dupers yes. 

Alts are still bullshit.

Me and the guys raided a base a few weeks ago. I got inconned while breaking in but a buddy killed the shooter and another mate of his. ..about a minute later there were guys everywhere all of them similiary kitted. We(4)  all died bar one but killed 6 or 7. 

Multiple accounts is still douchey.  Is there really "permadeath" then?  I mean hell.....you die, just activate one of your clones.

I have two accounts. One I use on a 1pp official server and one that I use on a private server. Having multiple accounts on one server is ludicrous. A big part of the game is the looting. I love starting with a fresh character and going through that process. To me, dying and just switching to an alt character or running back to a buried stash to restock is boring. But, each to their own. I guess there will always be people too lazy to play the game as intended and looking for the shortcuts and exploits. 

• Like 2

On 9/7/2019 at 10:05 PM, Jonas Levin said:

Because I don't see no reason for all the aggressiveness in here. 🙂

People on these forums will always go out of there way to call everyone cheaters, it's funny actually.

Apparently I'm a cheater for wanting to start fresh in the only server I play on. They would rather see me suicide to start fresh than just create an alternative account. Bunch of crybabies really. This went from a basic question to getting attacked by all the "you stole all the loot" cheerleaders. I survived long enough to kill multiple people and earned the guns I lost. Half of there responses are more than typical for jealous kids that can't survive long enough to find a decent gun. 

• Beans 1

39 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

I have two accounts. One I use on a 1pp official server and one that I use on a private server. Having multiple accounts on one server is ludicrous. A big part of the game is the looting. I love starting with a fresh character and going through that process. To me, dying and just switching to an alt character or running back to a buried stash to restock is boring. But, each to their own. I guess there will always be people too lazy to play the game as intended and looking for the shortcuts and exploits. 

Lol and you get to decide how we play the game/ "how it was intended to be played?" I'll play how I intend to play, you and everyone else can do the same 😉

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

17 minutes ago, Jake Blake said:

Lol and you get to decide how we play the game/ "how it was intended to be played?" I'll play how I intend to play, you and everyone else can do the same 😉

No, I don't get to decide. I believe I said "each to their own". If you choose to cheat that's your issue 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Jake Blake said:

People on these forums will always go out of there way to call everyone cheaters, it's funny actually.

Apparently I'm a cheater for wanting to start fresh in the only server I play on. They would rather see me suicide to start fresh than just create an alternative account. Bunch of crybabies really. This went from a basic question to getting attacked by all the "you stole all the loot" cheerleaders. I survived long enough to kill multiple people and earned the guns I lost. Half of there responses are more than typical for jealous kids that can't survive long enough to find a decent gun. 

Dont worry, I agree with you on that. 🙂

There is way too many cry-babies in here, and personally I have no problems with people having 10 accounts if they wish so - if they used the time to gear all of them up the legit way then that is just the way the game works.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Jonas Levin said:

people having 10 accounts if they wish so - if they used the time to gear all of them up the legit way then that is just the way the game works.

You guys have a wild fantasy about the rules in games. Usually, the rules of the game on servers prohibit the use of this kind of gaining advantages in an honest PvP match. If you think that this is how it should work, then inform your Steam accounts here, open for viewing, and in which you honestly declare your way of playing. You can combine your work and provide a link to the video, which shows how you do it using several of your accounts.

• Like 1

one account : live until you die : it's more fun

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

players with multiple tunes on one server tend to put loot in stashes so all their other characters can pick it up - loot in stashes counts in the server loot economy ATM (last time I heard, and haven' seen otherwise since)  - As soon as stashes reach max spawn of weapon X, then no more of weapon X will spawn on that server. Make yourself ten tunes one one server and you don't care how many of them get killed collecting loot from hotspots.. send in another clone and add another clone character to your list.
Anything ANY of them get away with goes into the communal stash. Pretty soon you've got a bunch of clones who  grab an assault rifle and ammo & gear up "whichever" they are, as soon as they log in. Two or three players running THAT endless clone-team system  can stop the whole server from spawning ANYTHING interesting at all.  - and that's even assuming your multi-clone player NEVER dupes anything at all because he's HONEST.   
I wouldn't EVER accuse a clone-team puppet master of DUPING to fill his clone-team stashes "faster"

But that's how come SOME Xbox servers are mysteriously totally empty of gear, IMO... (even though it's REALLY UNUSUAL for "Xbox players" to have that kind of attitude, obviously, they JUST IN THEIR HEARTS AREN'T those kind of people (.. er .. mainly, right?).

It USED TO BE that gear carried by a player (on the server) AND gear in stashes (barrels, car boots, tents, whatever) WAS NOT counted in the loot economy, it was "out of play" for the loot spawn count. then I HEARD on the Forum that stuff in stashes IS NOW INCLUDED as "in play" for the loot spawn count ( for "various reasons" ).   I have NOT heard since then that stashed loot has been taken OUT of the overall count again. I guess it's still counted. 

so TEN clone-newspawns who run, one after the other, to the nearest mil tents and try to grab a mil weapon, and when they get one they stash it (or just log out with it) - after a while that's going to give you (one player) a clone platoon who can turn up, geared up, as fast as the other player can shoot them. Get three clone-puppet players working together, and they can bring up a few dozen geared & armed clones to defend their base as fast as you can gun them down.  

This doesn't seem to happen a lot on PC, but maybe it just hasn't caught on yet or I aint noticed yet?  I'm NOT going to say "on PC you meet a different class of player"..  ( see? .. I didn't say it ).

for me the baseline of DayZ is   = LIVE UNTIL YOU DIE =  anything that messes with that makes the game less interesting

(BUT I'm a stupid old-school git, right?)

... ALL IMO, folks

enjoy

Edited by pilgrim*
~
  • Like 2
  • Beans 3

On 9/11/2019 at 3:06 PM, lex__1 said:

You guys have a wild fantasy about the rules in games. Usually, the rules of the game on servers prohibit the use of this kind of gaining advantages in an honest PvP match. If you think that this is how it should work, then inform your Steam accounts here, open for viewing, and in which you honestly declare your way of playing. You can combine your work and provide a link to the video, which shows how you do it using several of your accounts.

I got no idea what you are talking about, and I dont play on steam as this is the Xbox-forum.

And I see no rules saying that you are not allowed to play on several accounts.

I got one on a few different servers and two on one and I dont see as that counts as an unfair advantage in PVP as I dont clump my characters together in one place as that makes no sense if I want to meet a mate on the other side of the map close to my other character that day.

And for information: None of my characters got as much as a single AR or anything like that, my strongest weapons is shotgun, sg5k and a mosin. 🙂

• Beans 1

On 9/11/2019 at 6:06 AM, lex__1 said:

Lol I'm sorry but I paid for this game. I'll play it how I want. If one of my buddies wants to hop on and start fresh I'm not going to come all the way down to the coast with a gear player. I'm going to start fresh and play with him. I don't use it in any advantage other than playing with multiple friends on the same server.

• Like 1

On 9/11/2019 at 7:11 AM, pilgrim* said:

players with multiple tunes on one server tend to put loot in stashes so all their other characters can pick it up - loot in stashes counts in the server loot economy ATM (last time I heard, and haven' seen otherwise since)  - As soon as stashes reach max spawn of weapon X, then no more of weapon X will spawn on that server. Make yourself ten tunes one one server and you don't care how many of them get killed collecting loot from hotspots.. send in another clone and add another clone character to your list.
Anything ANY of them get away with goes into the communal stash. Pretty soon you've got a bunch of clones who  grab an assault rifle and ammo & gear up "whichever" they are, as soon as they log in. Two or three players running THAT endless clone-team system  can stop the whole server from spawning ANYTHING interesting at all.  - and that's even assuming your multi-clone player NEVER dupes anything at all because he's HONEST.   
I wouldn't EVER accuse a clone-team puppet master of DUPING to fill his clone-team stashes "faster"

But that's how come SOME Xbox servers are mysteriously totally empty of gear, IMO... (even though it's REALLY UNUSUAL for "Xbox players" to have that kind of attitude, obviously, they JUST IN THEIR HEARTS AREN'T those kind of people (.. er .. mainly, right?).

It USED TO BE that gear carried by a player (on the server) AND gear in stashes (barrels, car boots, tents, whatever) WAS NOT counted in the loot economy, it was "out of play" for the loot spawn count. then I HEARD on the Forum that stuff in stashes IS NOW INCLUDED as "in play" for the loot spawn count ( for "various reasons" ).   I have NOT heard since then that stashed loot has been taken OUT of the overall count again. I guess it's still counted. 

so TEN clone-newspawns who run, one after the other, to the nearest mil tents and try to grab a mil weapon, and when they get one they stash it (or just log out with it) - after a while that's going to give you (one player) a clone platoon who can turn up, geared up, as fast as the other player can shoot them. Get three clone-puppet players working together, and they can bring up a few dozen geared & armed clones to defend their base as fast as you can gun them down.  

This doesn't seem to happen a lot on PC, but maybe it just hasn't caught on yet or I aint noticed yet?  I'm NOT going to say "on PC you meet a different class of player"..  ( see? .. I didn't say it ).

for me the baseline of DayZ is   = LIVE UNTIL YOU DIE =  anything that messes with that makes the game less interesting

(BUT I'm a stupid old-school git, right?)

... ALL IMO, folks

enjoy

Your point is invalid honestly. DayZ gave us options to stash loot in barrels, backpacks, cooking pots, Sea Chest, and wooden crates. Maybe they should have thought about not making the game have a lack of gear when everybody start stashing. If it honestly work like this why would they let us stash loot? And if it really does work like that then the DayZ Dev team should feel like a bunch of idiots.

Here you go guys so many ways to stash loot go ahead and Loadout however you want with as much loot as you want, oh wait now the server is running out of lewd because we gave you options to stash! How fucking stupid!

• Haha 1
  • Beans 1

12 hours ago, Jake Blake said:

Lol I'm sorry but I paid for this game. I'll play it how I want. If one of my buddies wants to hop on and start fresh I'm not going to come all the way down to the coast with a gear player. I'm going to start fresh and play with him. I don't use it in any advantage other than playing with multiple friends on the same server.

You started the theme by saying that all your accounts have been cleared. All the loot was stored on several accounts, which creates a hole in the economy of the game - limiting the ability of other players to find in the game a popular weapon. Everyone understood how you used the cross-interaction between the characters and their gear. Now you're saying that a player with multiple accounts is using this for a quick "hike to the shore to a friend." Not convincing.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 9/8/2019 at 9:51 AM, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Maybe read the thread and you won't be so confused why. 

And it goes on.

On 9/19/2019 at 1:56 AM, lex__1 said:

You started the theme by saying that all your accounts have been cleared. All the loot was stored on several accounts, which creates a hole in the economy of the game - limiting the ability of other players to find in the game a popular weapon. Everyone understood how you used the cross-interaction between the characters and their gear. Now you're saying that a player with multiple accounts is using this for a quick "hike to the shore to a friend." Not convincing.

Tell me why there's a system placed in this game to bury and stash loot? I'll wait... Because it sure as shit wasn't implemented to stash teddy bears and multivitamins.. 

Generation keyboard warrior. FFS

1 hour ago, Jake Blake said:

Tell me why there's a system placed in this game to bury and stash loot? I'll wait... Because it sure as shit wasn't implemented to stash teddy bears and multivitamins.. 

Generation keyboard warrior. FFS 

There are private server, on which the economy is regulated differently than the default public. There is no shortage of things that have a key role for the server script - PvP, PvE, RP or mixed. This creates the conditions for the game on the server script. If a player is suspected of use of any benefits not covered by the scenario game on the server, such a player banned on the server.
You play on the public server and play on the server your game for several characters. I have no doubt that it is comfortable for you personally, but it absolutely does not mean - that is in balance with the other players, it is provided and assigned to the scenario game DayZ.
I am against the fact that the player can be in one moment to lose all your gear, not in game situations (as it happened you). But I am also against the players that can create a non-competitive imbalance to other players on the server.
At the forum there are reports every day from the players that for a month or more can not find AK or M4. Players begging creators of the game to find a solution for dupers, and here you are with a complaint))).
It is your choice and decision with which I just can not agree no more.

On 9/18/2019 at 10:27 PM, Jake Blake said:

Your point is invalid honestly ..//..  Maybe they should have thought about not making the game have a lack of gear when everybody start stashing ..//.. How fucking stupid!

OK mate - so you can't read. 

<< It USED TO BE that gear carried by a player (on the server) AND gear in stashes (barrels, car boots, tents, whatever) WAS NOT counted in the loot economy, it was "out of play" for the loot spawn count. then I HEARD on the Forum that stuff in stashes IS NOW INCLUDED as "in play" for the loot spawn count (-recently- for "various reasons" ).   I have NOT heard since  that stashed loot has been taken OUT of the overall count again. I guess it's still counted.>>

- so can you read, or can't you read ? Have a look around this FORUM and pick up some useful info. Sounding off in ignorance is boring, don't you think?
Well .. maybe you don't think. Sorry mate - if you can't read and can't think I cant help you.

Edited by pilgrim*
- last offer of help and advice -
  • Like 3

On 9/11/2019 at 9:26 AM, Jake Blake said:

Apparently I'm a cheater for wanting to start fresh in the only server I play on. They would rather see me suicide to start fresh than just create an alternative account. Bunch of crybabies really. 

Says the guy who started a thread because he lost a few guns.

Edited by ThePugman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/2/2019 at 12:15 AM, Jake Blake said:

I play on a specific server with all of my characters and it seems like all of them have been reset? Is anybody else dealing with this issue? I'm pretty upset, I lost an AK 101, and an Ak-m, an M4, and a VSS.. four characters gone, this was a community server. WTF

Yeah! Happened two times now my characters get wiped from server so I have stop playing now tills the new update 

• Beans 1