donnyuk78

Update delay

Lol everyone bitching about Sony. Glad someone out there gives a shit if these guys put out a quality product. This just means that there are the same issues with the Xbox patch but their restrictions arent as rigid. Thankfully for all of you Sony might have saved you from getting a shit patch that would have broke more than it fixed......AGAIN! Quit being a bunch of babies. It will come when it comes. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ThePugman said:

What do you want them to do exactly? How would a mass refund help this situation? Especially if you’re doing it for them to take notice. 

It’s not like they intended for Sony to be pricks about it. We already know they are fussy after demanding that player names appear when speaking.

In terms of them not releasing Xbox... It’s possible that Sony could have insisted upon a equal release status with Xbox, in their contact. I’m sure BI don’t want to piss off anybody intentionally.

Its a form of protest and I’d like them to release the update and given its ready for us on Xbox by the sounds of it. 

Let me clear up something here, I love the game love the idea of the game but I was quite shocked when I brought it that it was  out of preview. The amount of lag was unbelievable this alone made me question the £41 price tag, that said I really enjoyed it so I carried on. I understood that things will be fixed as he game goes along but right now the game is a mess and if BI have done that deal with Sony then I think we are being shafted. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ThePugman said:

What do you want them to do exactly? How would a mass refund help this situation? Especially if you’re doing it for them to take notice. 

It’s not like they intended for Sony to be pricks about it. We already know they are fussy after demanding that player names appear when speaking.

In terms of them not releasing Xbox... It’s possible that Sony could have insisted upon a equal release status with Xbox, in their contact. I’m sure BI don’t want to piss off anybody intentionally.

Personally, at this point, I could care less if BI notice the refunds. I spent 40$ on a game that's been unplayable for almost 12 months. 4 months into the 1.0 release and its actually worse?

There is no excuse. It's either incompetence, resource mismanagement, or they're understaffed. Either one is unacceptable in 2019, with 6 years of development, and such an awesome community behind their game. We are getting dicked around and I'm done. I'm not wasting anymore of my time and energy on them. Once I get my refund, I'm out. I suggest everyone do the same or you're only in for more disappointment.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Acids House said:

Lol everyone bitching about Sony. Glad someone out there gives a shit if these guys put out a quality product. This just means that there are the same issues with the Xbox patch but their restrictions arent as rigid. Thankfully for all of you Sony might have saved you from getting a shit patch that would have broke more than it fixed......AGAIN! Quit being a bunch of babies. It will come when it comes. 

“Well shit. I was already out. This is just icing on the cake. $40 credit here I come! DayZ byyyyeeeeeee” Sound familiar? 🤔

Just now, lJamesHalel1 said:

“Well shit. I was already out. This is just icing on the cake. $40 credit here I come! DayZ byyyyeeeeeee” Sound familiar? 🤔

Not bitching here. I haven't played Dayz in a month. Like I said finding out I can get a refund is icing on the cake and has nothing to do with the advice I've given in this thread for those of you that choose to sit in this hole BI has created for all of you.

• Like 1

Just now, Acids House said:

Not bitching here. I haven't played Dayz in a month. Like I said finding out I can get a refund is icing on the cake and has nothing to do with the advice I've given in this thread for those of you that choose to sit in this hole BI has created for all of you.

There’s a difference between “advice” and “belittling” others but some “people” are stupid, no worries, you continue your rants about people moaning and making your own posts even though you don’t care, I enjoy it, it’s all good.

• Beans 3

Dayz Devs should have at least tried to push patch forward that should help against duping and also wipe the servers while working on a rest of the update but no, no, nope.

Edited by MaximusDickus

4 minutes ago, MaximusDickus said:

Dayz Devs should have at least tried to push patch forward that should help against duping and also wipe the servers while working on a rest of the update but no, no, nope.

Should make it where you don’t need a PSN account to play DayZ online, like Fortnite/H1z1.

considering everything else goes to shit and we are having to wait all the time surely that could be a possibility for those you have let down now and in the future 🙄

Don't hold Xbox One players because of Playstation, next month is gonna make ONE YEAR of the game on the platform, we are waiting three months suffering from meatballing, dupers and hundreds of issues. 

I remember you guys saying that we had to wait three months for the update because of the Playstation launch, now we have to wait until next month AGAIN because Playstation failed the certification process, what the hell man ?

Edit: just read on a facebook page that Ark Survival Evolved devs don't hold updates back because of a platform, if something fails on PS they still launch on Xbox while PS get later and vice-versa.

Edited by MarczXD320
  • Like 3

So as everyone already knows the update has been delayed again, and from what we can gather there has to be a bigger problems here than it just being ps4  problems knowing BI's track record. Idk if I should be excited for the update or concered at this point given the endless amount of problems it might have on release and delays we have been dealing with. Guess time will tell right guys?

Edited by Doombringer123

When it comes out on console it's not going to work properly.

Honestly what are we even expecting? I'm sure base building is still going to be useless as it take way longer to build a wall while it takes under a minute to break it down.

I doubt cars are gonna even work either, the amount of times I died because of server lag is ridiculous. Im 100% sure lag is still going to be an issue.

Another point is that I can play pubg mobile with zombies, but yet DayZ can't even run on a Xbox one x without lagging

Haha, it'll be fine dude. What's another week? At least it's being delayed for the purposes of improving it.

@Trapphone 

That's not a comparison at all dude. PUBG's biggest map is 64km squared. Chernarus is 225. Also, DayZ servers have to run 24/7, PUBG's have to run for 1 game. Then there's persistence, and the amount of loot/zombies... etc

Edited by ThePugman
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, ThePugman said:

@Trapphone 

That's not a comparison at all dude. PUBG's biggest map is 64km squared. Chernarus is 225. Also, DayZ servers have to run 24/7, PUBG's have to run for 1 game. Then there's persistence, and the amount of loot/zombies... etc

There's no excuse for it to lag on Xbox, a one x has more then enough power to run DayZ. 

If you’re at all surprised, you must not have been paying much attention for the past 6+ years. It happens, nothing we can do but wait. Complaining to devs does absolutely nothing, I’m sure they want the next patch out just as much if not more than we do

• Like 1
  • Beans 2

4 minutes ago, Trapphone said:

There's no excuse for it to lag on Xbox, a one x has more then enough power to run DayZ. 

Performance was actually decent when it first launched in Game Preview. It decreased after base building came in. The duping situation has made things terrible. The servers aren't designed to deal with that much concentrated loot. Hopefully you will see big improvements when the update finally lands.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Doombringer123 said:

So as everyone already knows the update has been delayed again, and from what we can gather there has to be a bigger problems here than it just being ps4  problems knowing BI's track record. Idk if I should be excited for the update or concered at this point given the endless amount of problems it might have on release and delays we have been dealing with. Guess time will tell right guys?

We do not even know yet what stuff they are able to implement into the console update. People tend to hype up things here on forums. Yes right, only time will tell.

Now it's time to get a refund, while you still can. Just call Microsoft, tell them the truth. I got mine earlier, was going to post in the refund thread but its gone, what a surprise 🙄 

• Like 1

I feel like they might be crossing the platforms, in my opinion it's the only logical reason why they'd hold us back with PS4, but then again Its just my theory

I got the game in game preview so it was significantly cheaper & I haven't really played it in over two months. I used to stream in 8+ hours a day 5 days a week for 5 months solid and built a great community playing it. But as soon as the controls were changed & the duping began, I was out. It feels bad as my viewers loved to see the game but I won't play a game I don't find fun or simply doesn't work anymore. I respect how hard it is to develop a game but rushing it out of game preview hiking the price up and making it 1.0 was only ever going to enable more criticism, warranted or not. If I had paid full price for the game I would most definitely be livid after 3 months of over half the weapons not spawning. But tbh I'm just sad that I have zero urge to play the one game I've wanted to play on console for many years & know inside & out. I really hope the update fulfils everyone's expectations when it drops & brings the game to where it should be, but I fear without the will to make big changes to the game in order to stem exploits it'll all be for nothing anyway. I hope I'm wrong, if tent cities appear a few days after the update eventually drops then I'm afraid it'll be an uninstall from me. Good luck Bohemia

• Like 7

2 hours ago, xEuph said:

If you’re at all surprised, you must not have been paying much attention for the past 6+ years. It happens, nothing we can do but wait. Complaining to devs does absolutely nothing, I’m sure they want the next patch out just as much if not more than we do

The game is suppose to be 1.0 but yet it's no where near that, 6 years ago you weren't paying 60$ for a game 

@TheYetiBum Mature criticism of the game, fair play. So it IS possible in these forums!

1.04 is a huge deal for console. I’ve heard a lot of players say it’s do or die for them. It’s probably in everybody's interest that it’s delayed until it’s as good as it possibly can be. They’ve obviously introduced a lot of exploit fixes, but we won’t know for sure until the masses get their hands on it. 

• Like 2