donnyuk78

Update delay

OK, no update, whatever! How about you WIPE THE SERVERS and get the loot back on the maps where it belongs and not buried in some fucking tent somewhere. I think everyone could live with that for the time being...

• Like 4
  • Beans 1

1 hour ago, Trapphone said:

The game is suppose to be 1.0 but yet it's no where near that, 6 years ago you weren't paying 60$ for a game 

We’re at 1.2 actually. Waiting on .3 and .4 and if you paid attention at all over the past 6 years when it was $30. You’d know that it was in pre alpha/alpha/beta and that the game was unfinished. The amount of features in alpha and beta were laughable compared to 1.0

6 minutes ago, xEuph said:

We’re at 1.2 actually. Waiting on .3 and .4 and if you paid attention at all over the past 6 years when it was $30. You’d know that it was in pre alpha/alpha/beta and that the game was unfinished. The amount of features in alpha and beta were laughable compared to 1.0

And? The amount of features that aren't in 1.2 are laughable. How many times they've broken their promises is laughable. Pretty much the whole of development has been laughable. The games a damn joke right now.

• Like 1

@ImpulZ hey Avery one is waiting for you to say something why is the xbox update is hold up because of PlayStation 

Edited by William Kelly

37 minutes ago, William Kelly said:

@ImpulZ hey Avery one is waiting for you to say something why is xbox update is hold up because of PlayStation 

I'm sure if we rearrange the words in that sentence it will eventually make some sort of sense. When it finally does resolve into a coherent statement maybe a mod will then merge it into one of the hundreds of other threads on the same topic. 

22 hours ago, donnyuk78 said:

DayZ on twitter confirmed delay of the update ! 

Thank you, new to the site and dont really do social media much. I just created a account thinking it may be useful to be able to interact with the community. The first post I stumbled across was essentially two *removed* debating the English language, all I wanted was the information you so kindly laid out in plain English right upfront. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, zDevilDog1775z said:

Thank you, new to the site and dont really do social media much. I just created a account thinking it may be useful to be able to interact with the community. The first post I stumbled across was essentially two *removed* debating the English language, all I wanted was the information you so kindly laid out in plain English right upfront. 

You’re welcome 👍🏻

Well, welcome zDevilDog1775z.

Real quick, with that said,

Servers are down, error code 9.

Has been like that for about.. an hour and a half to two hours. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TheYetiBum said:

I got the game in game preview so it was significantly cheaper & I haven't really played it in over two months. I used to stream in 8+ hours a day 5 days a week for 5 months solid and built a great community playing it. But as soon as the controls were changed & the duping began, I was out. It feels bad as my viewers loved to see the game but I won't play a game I don't find fun or simply doesn't work anymore. I respect how hard it is to develop a game but rushing it out of game preview hiking the price up and making it 1.0 was only ever going to enable more criticism, warranted or not. If I had paid full price for the game I would most definitely be livid after 3 months of over half the weapons not spawning. But tbh I'm just sad that I have zero urge to play the one game I've wanted to play on console for many years & know inside & out. I really hope the update fulfils everyone's expectations when it drops & brings the game to where it should be, but I fear without the will to make big changes to the game in order to stem exploits it'll all be for nothing anyway. I hope I'm wrong, if tent cities appear a few days after the update eventually drops then I'm afraid it'll be an uninstall from me. Good luck Bohemia

This is what I was surprised by , the game was full price and my first thought when I first played it was how is this out of game preview?!

The lag alone was unbelievable, I think you have to have a game that is playable on a basic level even if a lot of things are not in the game.

The lag in this really needs fixing And driving cars shouldn’t be a death sentence 😂 you fix this and sort the duping out  I think everyone would be a tad more patient.

• Like 1

I hope this update hits for or before 12th August, I'm home alone for one night as the wife is away for work and I want a DayZ binge! 😂

• Like 1

imagine if it does get delayed another month and the update finally drops and everything is still shite?

lag and poor performance... dupping and the other shit that goes with it.. I think itll spell the end for the fucking game that i love.. just glad i play it on pc aswell but enjoy xbox version to play with more of my pals

they've really fucked up here not just pulling a few strings to atleast get the xbox update pushed out and sorted

the great community that they talk about is losing faith... 

also do these fuck ups also link in nicely to all the good members of staff leaving?? who is running and sorting shit now?

17 minutes ago, Djyoz said:

imagine if it does get delayed another month and the update finally drops and everything is still shite?

lag and poor performance... dupping and the other shit that goes with it.. I think itll spell the end for the fucking game that i love.. just glad i play it on pc aswell but enjoy xbox version to play with more of my pals

they've really fucked up here not just pulling a few strings to atleast get the xbox update pushed out and sorted

the great community that they talk about is losing faith... 

also do these fuck ups also link in nicely to all the good members of staff leaving?? who is running and sorting shit now?

They must have some sort of deal with Sony to ensure ps and xbox get the updates together which is fucking with us.

With update not here until next week I guess it's extreme pubg  again until then a landscape of randam tents and treasure chests

you could be right

im just trying to have fun up north out the way or killing dirty meatballers

but come on dayz devs sort it feckin out!!

18 minutes ago, awalsh47 said:

They must have some sort of deal with Sony to ensure ps and xbox get the updates together which is fucking with us.

With update not here until next week I guess it's extreme pubg  again until then a landscape of randam tents and treasure chests

I’ll be honest I can see it being next week either. This week to solve the issue and upto 7days to get it through. 

Now what?  Do projects around the house.  Go golfing.  Spend time with the family.   I haven't played in over 3 months.  I guess I'll just wait longer. 

I've been passing time attacking massive duper bases. It's fun but getting boring now 

They just replace everything overnight and it feels wrong finding so many FALs 

13 hours ago, William Kelly said:

@ImpulZ hey Avery one is waiting for you to say something why is the xbox update is hold up because of PlayStation 

Regarding the question why we do not release the version on Xbox earlier: This is because the two platforms share the same database, meaning updates to it have to be released at the same time.

On a positive note, the delay allowed us to add some additional performance and crash fixes into the build.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Beans 3

1 minute ago, ImpulZ said:

Regarding the question why we do not release the version on Xbox earlier: This is because the two platforms share the same database, meaning updates to it have to be released at the same time.

On a positive note, the delay allowed us to add some additional performance and crash fixes into the build.

Allowed you to? So is it now ready to be pushed for cert?

Edited by greggyt

@ImpulZ any chance you can clarify the last bit, does sound a lot like it’s already back in Cert? 

19 minutes ago, ImpulZ said:

has it now been sent off and everything ok??

50 minutes ago, ImpulZ said:

Thanks for the info.  Now riddle me this why can't you guys wipe the servers so we have something to do while you guys figure it out?

I mean you should of wiped them months ago when you acknowledged the loot economy wasn't working properly but the past is the past.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Xnosferatu89x said:

Thanks for the info.  Now riddle me this why can't you guys wipe the servers so we have something to do while you guys figure it out?

I mean you should of wiped them months ago when you acknowledged the loot economy wasn't working properly but the past is the past.

been asking this none stop man they wont answer it!!

Also @ImpulZ if updates have to be released at the same time how did the accidental update release for Xbox and not PS4 just last month? 

Surely that proves they can be separate.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, greggyt said:

Also @ImpulZ if updates have to be released at the same time how did the accidental update release for Xbox and not PS4 just last month? 

Surely that proves they can be separate.

I’m guessing it was because that one was put in seperately due too PS4 not actually having the update, hence they never had to worry about the PS4 for that update.

So you guys would of had the same problem you did with that update if Sony didn’t stop it! Where you moaned about the bugs for weeks wanting a hotfix 😉