ImpulZ

Stable Update 1.04.152076

Hello Survivors,

We have a new Stable Update going live, including the fixes from the most recent Experimental Update. Please, report encountered bugs here or in our Feedback Tracker.

Patchnotes

NOTES

• It is highly recommended to use the Steam client option to verify the integrity of the local game cache to avoid corrupted data and control issues after downloading this update.
  • Consider de-fragmenting your HDD after downloading large updates.
  • In case of problems, please check the Bohemia Interactive support F.A.Q.DayZ F.A.Q., or BattlEye F.A.Q.
  • You can help us to further improve the game by posting your feedback on the Feedback Tracker.

GAME

FIXED

• Fixed: Black screen in the Main menu if hardware antialiasing was enabled (T141158)
  • Fixed: Client error while manipulating with the Blood Test Kit
  • Fixed: Server crash related to the infected
  • Fixed: Grenades did not have visible explosion/smoke particles while inside the cargo
  • Fixed: Smoke from Smoke Grenades could be duplicated
  • Fixed: Flashbang affected players through walls
  • Fixed: Flashbang did not inflict any damage in close proximity
  • Fixed: Character could not perform actions after a magazine was detached from a weapon
  • Fixed: Removing attached magazine from weapon through quickbar caused the weapon to glitch out (T141283)

TWEAKED

• Tweaked: Exploded grenades cannot be taken via Take action
  • Tweaked: Gear cannot be re-attached to dead infected
  • Like 5
  • Beans 3

Excellent, great work and thank you for the continued support on this great survival sim!

• Like 1

Does this mean you can no longer pick up a smoke grenade, once it’s been activated? 

Or is it just frag grenades/flash bangs?

Edited by ThePugman

22 minutes ago, ThePugman said:

Does this mean you can no longer pick up a smoke grenade, once it’s been activated? 

Or is it just frag grenades/flash bangs?

Exploded grenades should refer to frag grenades and flashbangs.

• Beans 1

Anyone know what repairs a "Badly Damaged Barrel"? I found one that must have spawned like this, and am wondering how to repair it, if possible?

Epoxy putty say it will repair hard plastics, like helmets, in a DayZ Wiki. I'm not sure if Epoxy will work.

I tried duct tape, it doesn't work.

Nice. Everything seems to be in order. Found nvg... let the hunt begin in the northern woods.

Please fix or make a stable   character choose.  I dont want to have  random character when respawn,  please

• Like 2

This is nice and all but when are you going to fix the ghost bullets caused by the gun jamming server side but not client side? Its getting really anoying and has been in the game since 1.0.

• Thanks 1

Bohemia can you please get a fix for the gate to look in the center of the gate to close them please because it is really irritating to look at the end of the gate then close it and then trying to run back into your base before it close. There was a mod refnex but was taken of by the modder for this issue so can you just fix it in-game itself please.

Just wanted to Note, I had major studdering with my video running 4K after this update. After some troubleshooting got me nowhere, I renamed my DayZ folder under Documents in my Windows account and let Dayz recreate the configuration files and that seems to have fixed it for me. :)

Why is Ambient Occlusion so laggy now? Yesterday was working fine and today it tanks my fps from 60fps to 20-25 fps because of this patch. I was on high settings yesterday also.

Would love to see some vehicle fixes in the changelog someday soon. Gunter not going up hills where you could physically push the car up in reality is, pretty bad. Sure 'authentic' but authentic is made for fun. Getting stuck for 20 minutes on a 5 degree incline hoping the server full of people don't shoot you and instead just point and laugh.

Had an incident where me and a bud found a car, fixed it, drove it about 3 mintues, got stuck going up a hill at like .05Km/h, dude in full kit ran past us 'maybe you should get out and push.' Good times.

• Haha 1
  • Beans 1

7 hours ago, HeutenCZ said:

Please fix or make a stable   character choose.  I dont want to have  random character when respawn,  please

When you die,  log out,  choose your character,  log in. If you died and then respawning, your character will be random. 

6 hours ago, STORAMASKINER said:

This is nice and all but when are you going to fix the ghost bullets caused by the gun jamming server side but not client side? Its getting really anoying and has been in the game since 1.0.

Did anyone submit this bug in the Feedback Tracker?

Am I the only one who cannot seem to cure sickness every once in a while? I got sick after being hit by an infected but because I didn't have meds (Tetracycline pills) with me at the time, I had to take them later. Now I can eat a whole box of pills but it won't cure my sickness...

x3gsVDI.jpg

Jeez... i got scared by the wolves. No howling or anything. Just suddenly they were there and biting my ass off. Server crashed once at night time. 1st person NL server... IP ends at .140

1 hour ago, Sargash Contola said:

Would love to see some vehicle fixes in the changelog someday soon. Gunter not going up hills where you could physically push the car up in reality is, pretty bad. Sure 'authentic' but authentic is made for fun. Getting stuck for 20 minutes on a 5 degree incline hoping the server full of people don't shoot you and instead just point and laugh.

Had an incident where me and a bud found a car, fixed it, drove it about 3 mintues, got stuck going up a hill at like .05Km/h, dude in full kit ran past us 'maybe you should get out and push.' Good times.

both the ADA and the Gunther are crap about going up hill. If they were real cars, I would have burnt the clutches out . ..  

56 minutes ago, aux7 said:

both the ADA and the Gunther are crap about going up hill. If they were real cars, I would have burnt the clutches out . ..  

Hold shift while driving like in ArmA.... Not even joking x)

• Beans 1

This update has caused server crashes to begin happening again every hour or two for modded servers.
Not sure if it's something specific to DayZ modded servers or the DayZ game as a whole, but PLEASE take more time testing your releases before you push them to stable.

My guess is that it's something to do with the excessive logging in RPT that is back again... logs like this:

23:01:32.113 [Script] scripts/4_World/entities\manbase\playerbase.c:3170 | NeedInventoryJunctureFromServer | [syncinv] SurvivorM_Seth:065 STS=1594 NeedInventoryJunctureFromServer item=CombatKnife:036361 currPar=SurvivorBase<c6e1ba50> newPar=SurvivorBase<c6e1ba50>
23:01:32.113 [Script] scripts/4_World/entities\manbase\playerbase.c:3180 | NeedInventoryJunctureFromServer | [syncinv] SurvivorM_Seth:065 STS=1594 NeedInventoryJunctureFromServer=0 i_pwn=true cp_pwn=true np_pwn=true
23:01:32.113 [Script] scripts/3_Game/entities\man.c:116 | DropEntityImpl | [inv] SurvivorM_Seth:065 STS=1594 ::DropEntity(PREDICTIVE) item=CombatKnife:036361
23:01:32.316 [Script] scripts/4_World/entities\firearms\weaponfsm.c:129 | SaveCurrentFSMState | [wpnfsm] SaveCurrentFSMState - saving current state=CZ527_CLO_BU1_MA1<30a158a0> id=6
23:01:32.316 [Script] scripts/4_World/entities\firearms\weapon_base.c:291 | SaveCurrentFSMState | [wpnfsm] VSV:011713 Weapon=CZ527_Base<3544d560> state saved.
23:01:32.316 [Script] scripts/4_World/entities\firearms\weaponfsm.c:129 | SaveCurrentFSMState | [wpnfsm] SaveCurrentFSMState - saving current state=Pistol_CLO_CHG_BU1_MA1<3f718dc0> id=8
23:01:32.316 [Script] scripts/4_World/entities\firearms\weapon_base.c:291 | SaveCurrentFSMState | [wpnfsm] FNX45:037980 Weapon=FNX45_Base<9a59b0f0> state saved.
23:01:32.316 [Script] scripts/4_World/entities\firearms\weaponfsm.c:129 | SaveCurrentFSMState | [wpnfsm] SaveCurrentFSMState - saving current state=BARIMLoadedCharged<e84bedd0> id=2
23:01:32.316 [Script] scripts/4_World/entities\firearms\weapon_base.c:291 | SaveCurrentFSMState | [wpnfsm] Winchester70:037856 Weapon=Winchester70_Base<a60357d0> state saved.

Edited by ApexDayZ

2 minutes ago, Lt.Master said:

Hold shift while driving like in ArmA.... Not even joking x)

You can also hold CTRL, by the way. You have 3 modes, slow acceleration (CTRL), normal acceleration (no modifier key) and fast acceleration (SHIFT). Only learned about the slow acceleration recently and it's really handy to keep your car at a certain speed.

• Thanks 2
  • Beans 2

Just now, IMT said:

You can also hold CTRL, by the way. You have 3 modes, slow acceleration (CTRL), normal acceleration (no modifier key) and fast acceleration (SHIFT). Only learned about the slow acceleration recently and it's really handy to keep your car at a certain speed.

Nice catch for the CTRL key ! Thanks 🙂

3 hours ago, Lt.Master said:

Nice catch for the CTRL key ! Thanks 🙂

And, of course, its a keybind so you can set it up easily.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, ApexDayZ said:

This update has caused server crashes to begin happening again every hour or two for modded servers.
Not sure if it's something specific to DayZ modded servers or the DayZ game as a whole, but PLEASE take more time testing your releases before you push them to stable.

My guess is that it's something to do with the excessive logging in RPT that is back again... logs like this:

23:01:32.113 [Script] scripts/4_World/entities\manbase\playerbase.c:3170 | NeedInventoryJunctureFromServer | [syncinv] SurvivorM_Seth:065 STS=1594 NeedInventoryJunctureFromServer item=CombatKnife:036361 currPar=SurvivorBase<c6e1ba50> newPar=SurvivorBase<c6e1ba50>
23:01:32.113 [Script] scripts/4_World/entities\manbase\playerbase.c:3180 | NeedInventoryJunctureFromServer | [syncinv] SurvivorM_Seth:065 STS=1594 NeedInventoryJunctureFromServer=0 i_pwn=true cp_pwn=true np_pwn=true
23:01:32.113 [Script] scripts/3_Game/entities\man.c:116 | DropEntityImpl | [inv] SurvivorM_Seth:065 STS=1594 ::DropEntity(PREDICTIVE) item=CombatKnife:036361
23:01:32.316 [Script] scripts/4_World/entities\firearms\weaponfsm.c:129 | SaveCurrentFSMState | [wpnfsm] SaveCurrentFSMState - saving current state=CZ527_CLO_BU1_MA1<30a158a0> id=6
23:01:32.316 [Script] scripts/4_World/entities\firearms\weapon_base.c:291 | SaveCurrentFSMState | [wpnfsm] VSV:011713 Weapon=CZ527_Base<3544d560> state saved.
23:01:32.316 [Script] scripts/4_World/entities\firearms\weaponfsm.c:129 | SaveCurrentFSMState | [wpnfsm] SaveCurrentFSMState - saving current state=Pistol_CLO_CHG_BU1_MA1<3f718dc0> id=8
23:01:32.316 [Script] scripts/4_World/entities\firearms\weapon_base.c:291 | SaveCurrentFSMState | [wpnfsm] FNX45:037980 Weapon=FNX45_Base<9a59b0f0> state saved.
23:01:32.316 [Script] scripts/4_World/entities\firearms\weaponfsm.c:129 | SaveCurrentFSMState | [wpnfsm] SaveCurrentFSMState - saving current state=BARIMLoadedCharged<e84bedd0> id=2
23:01:32.316 [Script] scripts/4_World/entities\firearms\weapon_base.c:291 | SaveCurrentFSMState | [wpnfsm] Winchester70:037856 Weapon=Winchester70_Base<a60357d0> state saved.

yeah my players have been saying the server has been crashing a lot today. I'm also noticing random server fps drops i didnt see before.

Also, whatever they did to the client wrecked my fps there too.

11 hours ago, ApexDayZ said:

The cause of the excessive logging has been identified and should get fixed soon. However, it's hard to say if this is the cause of the crash without logs or crash dumps. Could you, please, create a ticket on the feedback tracker with these?

Is it just me, or did belts stop spawning in this patch?