Reaper258th

Red dot sight

So I just came back today after a break from the game. Do red dots not work anymore or is there a feature to turn them on/off now?

2 hours ago, bearjew1101 said:

Nope . They’re screwed mate . All scopes are, after this alleged shitfix . 

Wait you have this bug in 1.02 on console ? RIP x)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lt.Master said:

Todays update messed it up. It wasn't ready to get released, but got. Have to deal with it till the devs can fix it.

• Beans 1

5 hours ago, Lt.Master said:

yes I've noticed they tend to implement the same bugs over and over again, fix it in the next month just to broke something else and bring a few known bugs from pc.

• Beans 1

They never intended to push the current update out to the consoles, as far as I can understand it was mainly for testing (interally probably) of how to get the fps better.

Something went wrong, someone pushed a button and it got pushed out to everyone.

Its impossible to know what happened and if the fault is in BI's or Microsofts end.

Anyway, its hard to complain about them testing how to increase/stabilize the frame rate plus all the sick updates coming with 1.03-1.04 (I for one can't wait, even though half the forum is busy complaining about new mechanics that they dont got no idea of how works yet lol) - but that does not mean that the babies will come crawling out to have their whine-fits (like the last days).

Edited by Jonas Levin
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Jonas Levin said:

They never intended to push the current update out to the consoles, as far as I can understand it was mainly for testing (interally probably) of how to get the fps better.

Something went wrong, someone pushed a button and it got pushed out to everyone.

Its impossible to know what happened and if the fault is in BI's or Microsofts end.

Anyway, its hard to complain about them testing how to increase/stabilize the frame rate plus all the sick updates coming with 1.03-1.04 (I for one can't wait, even though half the forum is busy complaining about new mechanics that they dont got no idea of how works yet lol) - but that does not mean that the babies will come crawling out to have their whine-fits (like the last days).

Expressing ones discontent with a sub par product is , perfectly reasonable . 

if you purchased a car , new from a showroom and the indicators did not work , the air con was broken , and it had no headlights , would you be satisfied ? Or would you express your discontent ? Or would you take it home and blindly “ hope for the best “ ? 

Also you presume to know that other players do not understand certain mechanics of the game ? Awfully presumptuous of you dear boy ;). Especially when you state 

“ something went wrong , someone pushed a button “ . 

Really that simple huh ? 

P. S -

“ don’t got no idea of how works yet “   Is poor use of the English language . Try and articulate a little better . 

P.P.S - “interally “ is not a word . It’s internally.

I can suggest some reading exercises , if you’re not too busy “ watching the sun go down at lumber mill “ .

Good day 😉   

Edited by bearjew1101
Deleted content some might find offensive
  • Like 1

hot fix kill all optics,scopes,red dot

1 hour ago, bearjew1101 said:

Expressing ones discontent with a sub par product is , perfectly reasonable . 

if you purchased a car , new from a showroom and the indicators did not work , the air con was broken , and it had no headlights , would you be satisfied ? Or would you express your discontent ? Or would you take it home and blindly “ hope for the best “ ?

Hope for the best is what you have always done with Windows - right back from Windows 3.0  .. Did you EVER read the Microsoft EULA ?? It says exactly "no damages for any reason" "no promise of functionality of any kind" "no money back under any circumstances " and "hope for the best because that's ALL you get".  The Microsoft EULA still says the SAME today & it is A CLASSIC software EULA .. kind of totally sets the international legal standard. Check it out.

- nothing stops you shouting about it though.  You don't sign any NDA .. 'far as I know.

Edited by pilgrim*
~
  • Like 1

its simple dayz right now is worse than ever and if anyone says otherwise then they need to take a step back and realise that the standard that they have in life is fairly low. I don’t care how long it has taken the game to where it is. If you bring a game to console it sure as hell be working as intended not a broken mess.

The only person that would say that dayz right now is in a good place is someone that works for BI.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jackel said:

its simple dayz right now is worse than ever and if anyone says otherwise then they need to take a step back and realise that the standard that they have in life is fairly low. I don’t care how long it has taken the game to where it is. If you bring a game to console it sure as hell be working as intended not a broken mess.

The only person that would say that dayz right now is in a good place is someone that works for BI.

you can also tell that to Bethesda because for years they've been bringing broken games to console.

56 minutes ago, Lee Hafer said:

you can also tell that to Bethesda because for years they've been bringing broken games to console.

I think this is true of a lot of game companies nowadays. I recently tried getting back into Battlefield V, but they still haven't fixed the bug where your screen is completely black except for the HUD. Mob spawning on minecraft is still fucked since bedrock update. RDR2 is too frustrating to play for the bugs. I don't know why we seem to find this more and more. I'm not sure if it's just games becoming more complex or simply pressure from investors to release before they're ready. I understand people's frustration with the bugs on dayz but I still live this game and still find it playable (though to be fair I haven't been on since the unexpected update). I came into this game expecting bugs, I've watched it for years on YouTube, so I guess I make an exception for dayz. I have friends who have played since the mod who say that although it's buggy right now, it's in the best state it's ever been. I think I even heard TRMZ say the same. I look forward to 1.04 and hope that the key issues of duping and hopping are addressed. But, this is still the best survival game on the market for all its faults. 

• Like 2

Dayz is in bad shape but i still come back to it because there is nothing like it. Every encounter is unique and every fire fight still gets my heart pounding out of my chest. I think patients is the virtue here. I have a feeling that one day we'll all be laughing at the past. Just like the time joey got his weiner stuck in the vacuum tube.