Acids House

Let's be honest for a moment...

You're duping...and you're duping...and YOURE duping! And YOURE DUPING...youre all duping. Everyone is duping. And if we are being really honest you're probably trolling the coast for fresh spawns at the same time too. Hell you're probably duping on the coast while trolling for fresh spawns!

1 hour ago, Acids House said:

You're duping...and you're duping...and YOURE duping! And YOURE DUPING...youre all duping. Everyone is duping. And if we are being really honest you're probably trolling the coast for fresh spawns at the same time too. Hell you're probably duping on the coast while trolling for fresh spawns!

No just no see me personally i like to play games without cheating, play them the way there meant to be.

Nice try though 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ditto, don't know how to dupe and usually leave the coast once I have food, never to return again, but I guess we know where you're at now. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

No duping or meatballing by me, only legit playing 👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Server hopped the first 3 months on xbox. Got bored and started playing the game. 

Then duping became a thing and I stopped playing since everything was gone. 

Started fresh on ps4 with 6 friends, started to build a base. Currently 2 large tents, 1 small tebt, 1 barrel, pumpink and zucchini, 5 wallls and one watch tower coming along nicely. 

Buuuuuut.. Duping and hoarding only took 2 weeks on ps4 before it was the new big thing. 

Now... 4 of my friends left to play other games and I'm looking at the division 2. 

I prefer to scout the dupers and meatballers ecspecially along the coastal tree line in DayZ, the fully geared LAR/VSD, M4 all camo duper vs the hunters clothed DayZ player with Mosin and 12G

Edited by FearFokkol
  • Like 1

Well I don’t, don’t know how, don’t care defeats the purpose of the game. Anyway all of the fully geared duper guys I run into can’t fight for sh*t. Yesterday I shot a duper in his tent base twice in the upper chest with my m4, went to inspect the body but a land mine got me, ran back to my body to find 20+ land mines surrounding the compound and 100s stashes, all I recovered was my pistol.

Heading back to my base (where I have 4 m4s, 2 Lars, umps and much more thanks to duper’s like this)  I see a fully geared ghillie heading back in the direction I just came, I approach pistol in my pants and after he refused to talk and aiming his gun at me I decided to run away, he followed, i ran, he followed. I turned around, brandish my pistol and empty half the clip into the upper half of his body. 

His ghillie hood was ruined but I took is lar, ghillie, plate armour and silencers. As I made it back to my base I wondered if he was the duper’s buddy, seeing as though he wasnt using ingame chat and was heading straight to his base. Who knows...

This kind of sh*t is a lot more fun then duping to get more cool gear, stuff like this happens every time I head to the coast.

Edited by ViperAK47
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, ViperAK47 said:

Well I don’t, don’t know how, don’t care defeats the purpose of the game. Anyway all of the fully geared duper guys I run into can’t fight for sh*t, shot a super in his tent base twice in the upper chest with my m4, went to inspect the body but a land mine got me, ran back to my body to find 20+ land mines surrounding the compound and 100s stashes, all I recovered was my pistol.

Heading back to my base (where I have 4 m4s, 2 Lars, umps and much more thanks to duper’s like this)  I see a fully geared ghillie heading back in the direction I just came, I approach pistol in my pants and after he refused to talk and aiming his gun at me I decided to run away, he followed, I turn around, brandish my pistol and empty half the clip into the upper half of his body. 

His hood was ruined but I took is lar, ghillie, plate armour and silencers. As I made it back to my base I wondered if he was the duper’s buddy seeing as though he wasnt using ingame chat and was heading straight to his base. Who knows...

This kind of sh*t is a lot more fun then duping to get more cool gear, stuff like this happens every time I head to the coast.

We go out every day looking for duper camps. Partially because we need gear and cant find it normally. The other half is just straight vengeance for actively ruining the game for everyone. Sad part is I hear about all these glorious treasure troves of LARs yet we never find them 😂 I still haven't seen an M4 or any of the goods.

• Like 3

Haha the vengeance is sweet, I find plenty of tent/sea chests city's but there's never good gear in them. Only guns I've ever found are from the dudes I've killed, oh and I did find a stripped down m4 at a legit guys base at severograd quarry haha 

Edited by ViperAK47

45 minutes ago, Acids House said:

We go out every day looking for duper camps. Partially because we need gear and cant find it normally. The other half is just straight vengeance for actively ruining the game for everyone. Sad part is I hear about all these glorious treasure troves of LARs yet we never find them 😂 I still haven't seen an M4 or any of the goods.

I have come across many seachests and tents with LAR's and M4's, Even now I'm finding them along with VSD's and KAM's with night scopes attached, the latest stash I had found in the woods were about 5 seachests "Full of LAR's fully kitted", another 4 with random but each same containing "fully kitted M4's and VSD's" with the odd KAM about, now I'm also finding duped Tundra's with scope and ghillie wrap including a few boxes of 308 ammo.

The one day whilst playing DayZ, I was way up north near SVET and I decided to respawn my character then gear up again whilst running inland, so I did and respawned at Rify, so then I decided to not search the ship and move straight inland and as I ran through the wood line from the main road to Chelm, I noticed a stash in the tree line at Chelm, so went looking for a shovel and found one, went back to the stash and in it was a fully geared LAR and Tundra both ghillie wrapped, a few full mags for the LAR and boxed ammo for the Tundra, there was also some tinned bacon and a canteen of water, there was also a packed car tent which was left behind the Barn at Chelm, all this I picked up in less that 30mins of gameplay after respawning at Rify.

Sometimes I think the best thing to find when respawning at the coast is a shovel, because there is plenty of Mil gear stashed all along the coast in the tree line, alot of gear stashed inland wont be all that far from the coast, Mil camp or cities near Mil camps either 🙂

I found eight sea chests on the beach near the wreck at Rify. I'm assuming someone was in the process of duping them? Anyway, wasn't sure how to dispose of them so just buried them all in the woods. Waited for a good half an hour to see if anyone turned up but nothing so headed off. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

I found eight sea chests on the beach near the wreck at Rify. I'm assuming someone was in the process of duping them? Anyway, wasn't sure how to dispose of them so just buried them all in the woods. Waited for a good half an hour to see if anyone turned up but nothing so headed off. 

Yeah seachests hardly spawn anymore, I used find alot of them at hunters camps, I guess now that the dupers gear is not safe anymore in their camo tents, they are now duping all these seachests, filling them with gear and burying them in the woods.

2 hours ago, ViperAK47 said:

Well I don’t, don’t know how, don’t care defeats the purpose of the game. Anyway all of the fully geared duper guys I run into can’t fight for sh*t. Yesterday I shot a duper in his tent base twice in the upper chest with my m4, went to inspect the body but a land mine got me, ran back to my body to find 20+ land mines surrounding the compound and 100s stashes, all I recovered was my pistol.

Heading back to my base (where I have 4 m4s, 2 Lars, umps and much more thanks to duper’s like this)  I see a fully geared ghillie heading back in the direction I just came, I approach pistol in my pants and after he refused to talk and aiming his gun at me I decided to run away, he followed, i ran, he followed. I turned around, brandish my pistol and empty half the clip into the upper half of his body. 

His ghillie hood was ruined but I took is lar, ghillie, plate armour and silencers. As I made it back to my base I wondered if he was the duper’s buddy, seeing as though he wasnt using ingame chat and was heading straight to his base. Who knows...

Taking duper’s gear and NOT despawning it is just as bad. All you’ve done is transferred ownership of duped gear thus making yourself part of the problem. 

I know when you posted this that you’re expecting a high five or praise but killing duper’s only to keep the duped gear and possibly killing players who aren’t cheaters with the duped gear is just as bad as if you duped the gear yourself. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HiroCheeseMuh1 said:

Taking duper’s gear and NOT despawning it is just as bad. All you’ve done is transferred ownership of duped gear thus making yourself part of the problem. 

I know when you posted this that you’re expecting a high five or praise but killing duper’s only to keep the duped gear and possibly killing players who aren’t cheaters with the duped gear is just as bad as if you duped the gear yourself. 

At this point despawning gear isnt going to help.  Every day theyre duping more and more.

The only way to make it possible to find guns legitly is for BI to fix duping or have weekly wipes.

Were way past fixing the loot tables on the player end of things.

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Xnosferatu89x said:

At this point despawning gear isnt going to help.  Every day theyre duping more and more.

The only way to make it possible to find guns legitly is for BI to fix duping or have weekly wipes.

Were way past fixing the loot tables on the player end of things.

Unfortunately this seems to be the case. They’ve mentioned before in one of their streams that a permanent fix for duping would be very difficult, though they are working on it.

Just for curiosities sake, I’d like to see BI post how many mil rifles are stashed away on the average sever.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Nayte said:

Unfortunately this seems to be the case. They’ve mentioned before in one of their streams that a permanent fix for duping would be very difficult, though they are working on it.

Just for curiosities sake, I’d like to see BI post how many mil rifles are stashed away on the average sever.

Id like items to have serial numbers with all duplicates deleted.

Also server messages saying "Player Xxx has been kicked: Duplicating"

Edited by Xnosferatu89x
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Xnosferatu89x said:

Yep, that serial idea has actually been forwarded to the devs by a community manager after a pc member pitched it.

Fingers crossed they’re able to implement something.

• Like 3

This is a damn good idea. I love the "player xxx has been kicked: Duplicating" part. Shame! Shame! Shame! Shame!

• Haha 1

I'd go one further...

It would be so cool to be able to track the weapon stats at the end of "each season" (server wipe) ie: how many kills that weapon had, how many different owners, maybe a heat map to see where it travelled in Chernarus...

Would be cool.

Never duped, never will & i always leave the coast ASAP. Tbh i haven't played in a few weeks as the game feels pretty damn pointless for me atm, came across a tent city by berezino full of assault rifles & sea chests.Turned of the game instantly whilst choking back the vomit. I will return once measures are installed to rid the game of cheating no skill plebs, i actually look forward to getting domed by a genuinely spawned assault rifle held by a skilled looter/shooter when this fix eventually drops.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, TheYetiBum said:

Never duped, never will & i always leave the coast ASAP. Tbh i haven't played in a few weeks as the game feels pretty damn pointless for me atm, came across a tent city by berezino full of assault rifles & sea chests.Turned of the game instantly whilst choking back the vomit. I will return once measures are installed to rid the game of cheating no skill plebs, i actually look forward to getting domed by a genuinely spawned assault rifle held by a skilled looter/shooter when this fix eventually drops.

Yeah, I’ve been on a break for about 2 weeks now, that’s a record for me.

Last PvP battle at Troitskoe mil was like a slide show. We’re in desperate need for a major optimization overhaul, not to mention the game breaking exploits.

I’m confident they’ll come through with something. Time will hopefully serve them well.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Nayte said:

Yep, that serial idea has actually been forwarded to the devs by a community manager after a pc member pitched it.

Fingers crossed they’re able to implement something.

I'm quite sure that this would be an actual fix for duping, yes it would be alot of work, but with serial numbers on items, they could then run a DB job that would then run through the tables say every 2hrs and any duplicated serials get wiped from the DB's at the same time, keeping all available items spawned in the CLE in check 😀

• Like 2