Kokyy

Dayz | PS4 | 2019 |

I know all of us ps4 players are excited for this game, and we do thank the developers for allowing the  game come to console, but the lack of news is just disappointing..... 

Edited by Kokyy

On 2/24/2019 at 3:03 PM, Kokyy said:

I know all of us ps4 players are excited for this game, and we do thank the developers for allowing the  game come to console, but the lack of news is just disappointing..... 

As I understand it, PlayStation doesn't have a game preview system. So naturally it won't release on PS4 until it hits 1.0 on Xbox

• Beans 1

On 2/24/2019 at 10:03 PM, Kokyy said:

We do not want to make any big advertisements for PS4 as long as the Xbox or PC versions are suffering from severe issues, we owe our current community our full attention. The PS4 version is still planned to release this year.

• Thanks 2
  • Beans 1

On 2/26/2019 at 12:30 AM, bandito6000 said:

As I understand it, PlayStation doesn't have a game preview system. So naturally it won't release on PS4 until it hits 1.0 on Xbox

This.

Xbox is essentially the bridging point between PC and PS4. Without our early access program, it’s likely we wouldn’t see these great games on console for a long time, if at all..

7 hours ago, ImpulZ said:

We do not want to make any big advertisements for PS4 as long as the Xbox or PC versions are suffering from severe issues, we owe our current community our full attention. The PS4 version is still planned to release this year.

Very heartening to see this stated. Thank you guys for all your hard work!

Spoiler

😂  Thanks for at least giving us some info,   Please please just keep us informed.
Its so dishearting not to hear anything or not getting a reply when asked.
If you keep us up to date then we wouldnt have to keep asking,,,
Still cant wait,,,,,,

On 3/4/2019 at 3:45 PM, ImpulZ said:

Cheers for the reply. I'm sure every one who is on ps4 is glad to hear some information. We hope to hear more soon.

On 3/4/2019 at 3:45 PM, ImpulZ said:

I don't believe it's that us PS4 gamers want a big advertisement, just some promising updates every week, fortnight or month. At the moment we feel totally in the dark without a chem light. From a PS4 gamer who has been watching Dayz videos online since 2012 with hope of a console release, it's disheartening to not offer any information at all on a semi regular basis.

Even if you could confirm whether it will be released in Q2, Q3 or Q4 would at least allow some PS4 fans to prepare for a little longer wait. But to have so little information we feel like it might slip into 2020 or beyond, maybe even PS5 !!

• Like 4

From the current Newsletter:

But... what about PlayStation 4?

Yes, good question! Following the success of our first full console release, we can now give some love to the PlayStation 4 version of DayZ as well. We're already making solid progress – the game runs great! – and we'll be sharing more news soon. Stay tuned!

2 hours ago, maatz said:

From the current Newsletter:

Where did u find that, screenshot or link?