nhow7108

Warning to all duplication exploiters on Xbox

Cheating by exploiting a game mechanic to gain an unfair advantage is a violation against Xbox's Terms Of Service/Code Of Conduct which can result in a ban or suspension from Xbox Live if you are reported. https://www.xbox.com/en-US/Legal/CodeOfConduct     

Edited by nhow7108
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Beans 1

Hey i dont give a fuck about what you do i just wanted you to know that if you get caught, you could be suspended/banned. I guess thats what you get with the communist republic of xbox live lol.

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Jonas Levin said:

Dude, no one is getting banned for it - it's a bug in a preview game.

get over it.

Microsoft is really anal about breaking their TOS. It doesn't matter what the game is.

I want to see it happen before I believe it.

I am not defending duping, I just don't personally see this as something that will happen.

This is irrelevant to Dayz because it is in Game Preview, no where in the code of conduct does it say when a Game Preview is out you can't exploit the glitches, it only says for Final Version Games

• Beans 1

Do remember though, our Devs are not fans of exploiters.

Actions have consequences.

Just fyi...

• Thanks 2
  • Beans 1

2 hours ago, OrLoK said:

Just fyi...

You can't have consequences for a game that is in game preview, technically they're lucky people actually buy it to assist in their development, and maybe devs should take a hint and try to fix the game if people are exploiting the features in game, they know exactly the problems...  they made the game

• Beans 1

On 2/19/2019 at 9:48 AM, OrLoK said:

Just fyi...

BI states on one hand that you will not punish duping as it's a game glitch then you come on a public forum and state that? Right hand what is the left doing?