ImpulZ

Experimental Update 0.63.149887

4 minutes ago, Dimas008 said:

Why FX-45 is always spawning in badly damaged condition? Please fix it.

It isn't. I found one in worn condition a little while ago and I threw it away.

Just now, sethxdeath said:

It isn't. I found one in worn condition a little while ago and I threw it away.

In most cases it is. Plus, you might found repaired one.

4 minutes ago, Dimas008 said:

In most cases it is. Plus, you might found repaired one.

No, it wasn't a repaired one. This was twenty minutes after the experimental server reset and I was the only person in Berzino at the time.

I noticed that if you run with a flare in the dark you can in the flare see silhouette of buildings far far away.  No big deal really but perhaps cars far away can be spotted in the dark. 

EDIT : However it seems that there are not all buildings that you can see the silhouette.

https://imgur.com/SdMLQwr

Edited by Relic77
  • Beans 1

3 minutes ago, Relic77 said:

I noticed that if you run with a flare in the dark you can in the flare see silhouette of buildings far far away.  No big deal really but perhaps cars far away can be spotted in the dark. 

https://imgur.com/SdMLQwr

I noticed something like this in the breathing-out particles as well.

Edited by Undeceived

I figure the silhouettes at night are the least of the least concerning. If anything, it's something that might help new players find their way. Immersion breaking, though.

After deleting the folder "dayz" from the documents, I can connect to any server only once. Another attempts to connect are attracts to crash without any error report.

• Sad 1

The new lighting tweaks are definitely awesome. It gives the chemlights a use. You can collect them and drop them to light your way back when you're carrying something heavy and can't use a flashlight. Their rendering distance is really far.

Did the patrol jacket and pants get an overhaul or redesign? It looks like it in the game, but it isn't mentioned in the patch notes.

3 hours ago, ImpulZ said:

Fixed: Client/server crashes

You dont fix the client crash. its not possible to connect on any server. client crash on the lobby. you are a joke.

12 minutes ago, Axelongis said:

After deleting the folder "dayz" from the documents, I can connect to any server only once. Another attempts to connect are attracts to crash without any error report.

this is dayz sa. since 2013 bugged af

11 minutes ago, Axelongis said:

Same. Nice thing just day before launch. Didn't have this problem yesterday.

800 Hours of Dayz SA today. :)

I can join a game once but if I leave the game and join another server the game crashes... another thing I noticed was that some spawned items were stacked above each other (e.g. three pairs of trousers on the same spot). I don't know if some players drop some stuff here but it seemed unusual positioning.

Light sources tweaks look are looking good

krtQXbJ.jpg

I followed the trail of some other players. Night time is scary :-D

nBXgYWJ.jpg

• Beans 2

Theese water seaking flares are just awesome..

https://imgur.com/a/3iPK68y

And for those complainign about too many guns,  this isn't a survival game, this is open world BF with zombies, at least thats how 99% plays it outside of RP servers. 

2 minutes ago, bingo_fuel said:

I can join a game once but if I leave the game and join another server the game crashes... another thing I noticed was that some spawned items were stacked above each other (e.g. three pairs of trousers on the same spot). I don't know if some players drop some stuff here but it seemed unusual positioning.

Light sources tweaks look are looking good

krtQXbJ.jpg

I followed the trail of some other players. Night time is scary :-D

nBXgYWJ.jpg

^Nice. That's exactly what i hoped yesterday from light sources.

Headlight is still bugged, or?

Like a bulb on 1 meter above your head and the light cone facing backwards?

Torch couldnt ignite :(

24 minutes ago, krazikilla said:

Headlight is still bugged, or?

Like a bulb on 1 meter above your head and the light cone facing backwards?

It is working for me.  Faces forward and you can use it while using the new gas masks, which was unexpected.

I am getting the bug now where it crashes when trying to join a game even though I was not having this issues for the first 2 hours of playing.  Anyone found a workaround for this?

2 hours ago, freerider3434 said:

No, I don't think so. But I can also not rule it out a possibility. Nobody can know what their plans are, but them. I believe Peter Nespesny and Eugen Harton want this game to become what we have all been, and are dreaming of. Wether they will be allowed to do so along with the rest of the dev team, is up to the heads of bohemia.

Also, you haven't answered my question ;)

Nothing in life is certain, except death and taxes ;)

On a more serious note, they did state that they will keep the same team for 2019 and I see no reason to not believe that. Plus, you got their past post-development work of ArmA that has been pretty excellent, even though the ArmA games were more complete.

Honestly, I could answer your question in so many ways, including/excluding factors. Management can choose to stop developing since it is 1.0, but they can also choose to continue to developing it as they said they would, and some good rep goes a long way.

1 hour ago, Axelongis said:

same here dude this new update will not let me play once Dayz starts up it crashes everytime right before it gets to the main menu but stable works fine for me they need to fix it ASAP last update i couldnt play either idk what they did but also it doesnt work for TopeRec the youtuber...plz fix devs forget this new server browser its makin people not able to play and if u want us to test out the update we cant because u broke something else as usual!!!!!!

cant play this new exp update game crashes everytime just as its going past the Dayz loading screen right before it gets to the main menu with no errors so i cant report it to the feedback tracker!!!! this issue is not just happening to me either its alot more people its happening to even some say the server browser makes them crash everytime just go back to the old browser Dayz seriously!!!!!!!!!! at least we were able to play and test out the exp builds before the 840 build!!!!

Edited by Geno Sinatra

No crash in this last build for me. Only thing the movement of infected and players (for the moment I encountered 5 friendly survivors in Berezino)is not fluid, it's jerky and some teleporting.