ImpulZ

Xbox Update 12/12/2018

3 hours ago, DayzxPunisher said:

Nope my 17 tent 7 watchtower base is gone I was here before the update get back on and it’s gone

I lost a whole base and an camp site with tents an loads of stashed loot... hopefully this is sorted b4 1.0

Any plans for private servers? Im not a vig fan of server hopping. Used to play this on PC before and since Xbox release i have been waiting for servers where characters are locked to the server. 

Still have lag. Also loot seems to be messed up. Items aren’t respawning and all servers have items in the exact same spots 

is there a bug with the loot or something? I'm finding the same items, in the same places, over and over again.

6 minutes ago, bandito6000 said:

is there a bug with the loot or something? I'm finding the same items, in the same places, over and over again.

Me too man plus it seems it ain’t respawning..

1 minute ago, GwarriorZ said:

Me too man plus it seems it ain’t respawning..

It's hard out here for a loot hopper..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, bandito6000 said:

It's hard out here for a loot hopper..

Lmao had to check different servers, imma just waiting for a hopper now 

17 minutes ago, GwarriorZ said:

Still have lag. Also loot seems to be messed up. Items aren’t respawning and all servers have items in the exact same spots 

Weird I was thinking the same thing and noticed this to.. This Update was pretty much useless still  invisible zombies and what is even worst they couldn't even fix the Chlorine Tablets 

• Like 1

Had two occasions where zombies could enter a building with the doors closed, also made a zombie aggravated so I ran away, just for it to "teleport" right next to my character.

The other thing was that zombies can attack you even if they are not facing you (start beating a few zombies from behind and many of them can still injure the character even though they aren't facing the character)

Also still noticed that I could pick up items that are not displayed in the environment.

@ImpulZ

Tweaked what damage? Of weapons? Melee? Zombies? Other players?

Tweaked weather...meaning? Rain is back? 

Also, have night been changed?

How many hours until server restarts? 8? 12?

It's time you start talking to your community.

biggest thing i care about is when youre fighting or in a city and around players, it lags so bad to even be 1/4 competitive. At least with the standard xb1. 

6 hours ago, TheValleyBandit said:

No severs on the list lol I thought updates are supposed to fix the game not break it even more

Welcome to DayZ

thanks for update every week,good job. there is some issues after three hours of play

1. server freeze for two seconds after ten minutes play (+/-),hapening me with two friends in same time,always. if you drive car,you crash and car is wreck

2.inventory working two hours,now cant moving from top to down,only from down to top (player inventory)

3.map is working now but from zelenogorsk to south cant zoom in.when open map will be nice if looking in center of chernarus

4.barrel is hard place anywhere in woods,looks only some place works,also tents

please add bolt/pump action button,quick double tap Y is fine

freelook on R3 is crazy,add to LB and optic add to Dpad right when hold LT (RB iron sights)

switch camera left/right side missing

hold breath - use feature from medal of honor airbourne on consoles,if pull triger (RT) only half then you hold breath,full push (RT) fire

• Like 1

Still no way to pump the shotgun? or pull the bolt on the mosin to chamber another round?

42 minutes ago, GodMynxXBL said:

Still no way to pump the shotgun? or pull the bolt on the mosin to chamber another round?

Why I’m the world would they add a simple fix like that? The mosin has been broken since release. The gun jams won’t get fixed until two months from now and the shotgun and mosin will be broken for another year lmao

11 hours ago, ImpulZ said:

Hello Xbox players,

we have a new update for you, including important fixes for the current issues:

Patchnotes

ADDED

• Added: Field shovel, farming hoe and ice axe can now be used to dig a garden plot

FIXED

• Fixed: Unable to get servers, Error code: 9
  • Fixed: Server populaton showing Empty at all times
  • Fixed: Game softlocks after refreshing server browser while "wrong password" message is up
  • Fixed: Inventory - Scroll bar collides with HUD
  • Fixed: Inventory - Dropping items on the ground from hands by holding Y button puts the item in the inventory
  • Fixed: Inventory - Splitting does not work properly
  • Fixed: PowerGenerator and roadflare sounds
  • Fixed: Metal wire attachment visibility after gate is built
  • Fixed: Emptying a pack of seeds was not putting the product item into player's hands
  • Fixed: Planting of seeds not working through hands
  • Fixed: VME when unpacking seeds
  • Fixed: Adding attachments to containers
  • Fixed: Client/server crashes
  • Fixed: Client/server errors related to in-game actions
  • Fixed: Infected are having trouble navigating stairs
  • Fixed: Player can make level_3_wall_3 parts on Watchtower disappear
  • Fixed: It is possible to ruin watchtower/fence with single shot
  • Fixed: Power generator looks and sounds on even if its switched off
  • Fixed: Hidden stash can be visible in vicinity
  • Fixed: Strange facial animations that sometimes happen in vehicles
  • Fixed: Bottles and canteens can be filled with fuel

TWEAKED

• Tweaked: Weather
  • Tweaked: Damage system
  • Tweaked: Some item sizes

so i spent 3 hours since the update came out setting up a barricade if mesh containers only to return after a server reset to find all 6 filled containers gone..... anyone else have this issue?

13 minutes ago, Jhurleyjr said:

so i spent 3 hours since the update came out setting up a barricade if mesh containers only to return after a server reset to find all 6 filled containers gone..... anyone else have this issue?

3 are there 3 are not either they are gradually disappearing in the order i placed them or some unfilled and removed 3 of the first 6

3 hours ago, jedimfp said:

thanks for update every week,good job. there is some issues after three hours of play

1. server freeze for two seconds after ten minutes play (+/-),hapening me with two friends in same time,always. if you drive car,you crash and car is wreck

2.inventory working two hours,now cant moving from top to down,only from down to top (player inventory)

3.map is working now but from zelenogorsk to south cant zoom in.when open map will be nice if looking in center of chernarus

4.barrel is hard place anywhere in woods,looks only some place works,also tents

please add bolt/pump action button,quick double tap Y is fine

freelook on R3 is crazy,add to LB and optic add to Dpad right when hold LT (RB iron sights)

switch camera left/right side missing

hold breath - use feature from medal of honor airbourne on consoles,if pull triger (RT) only half then you hold breath,full push (RT) fire

the hold breath feature would jot work for elite controller users with the trigger toggles on then

kill zombie,respawn new two meters front of me.spawning new zombies is to quick.zombie teleporting to player and hit even not looking on me.chetares :-)

placing tents is almost impossible.i try place tent on our last location before wipe,not possible now and cant find some normal place.large tent have now 40 slots,can put in backpack,this is nice but placing tents is joke.this need fix 

combat knife+assault bots.take knife to hand from my bots,put back not working.always put knife into backpack or jacket

i love dayz,playing this 6 yeras (3k+h) from mod,pc and now on xbox but this version is really bad.need another fix 

Edited by jedimfp

I think the community that are having issues should start stating if they have a Xbox one,S or regular Xbox One. Mainly for the fact that the One X runs more smooth in my opinion. My friends play on a regular XB1 an have alot of issues/bug that I see the community post but I dont get them because of me 1X.. Just saying, because IT WILL HELP the dev team know what bugs are appearing on what GEN of the console. Myself has not had a issue but i only played for 20 mins. Had a pvp boxing match cuz i spawned as a female an it went smoothly. No choppy mic communication, no fram drops or desync. But was in small town west of electro. Just saying though community..... Add what GEN of console you are using will really help as too if you are a Xbox insider programer player.

Thank you for fixing the night. Thumbs up........  :D now that its fixed can you please make it longer like PC? Would like to do night raids.

• Beans 1