ImpulZ

Xbox Update 12/12/2018

26 minutes ago, DayzxPunisher said:

Amen to this brother they are losing more and more players everyday

Only players they are losing is the cry babys  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Beans 1

I absolutely LOVE the crying about wipes.

*holds out giant bucket just for X-boner tears*

If you NEED persistence to enjoy the game, you NEED to step away until it's fixed and not just bitch and moan like you didn't know the wipes were coming.

You did know the wipes were coming right, right?

There's going to be lots more wipes too.

I bet even after persistence is fixed, they will need to wipe to implement other fixes in the future.

Can you handle that?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Beans 1

1 minute ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

I absolutely LOVE the crying about wipes.

*holds out giant bucket just for X-boner tears*

If you NEED persistence to enjoy the game, you NEED to step away until it's fixed and not just bitch and moan like you didn't know the wipes were coming.

You did know the wipes were coming right, right?

There's going to be lots more wipes too.

I bet even after persistence is fixed, they will need to wipe to implement other fixes in the future.

Can you handle that?

I absolutely can handle that and the rest of the community should be able to as well like this man says the software is pre-release you are more of a tester than a player at this point my issue was not with the wipes although annoying it comes with the territory in my opinion my issue is that if you look through the bug trackers issued by the community you seem any reoccurring bugs that through three different updates now have yet to be repaired my only thought and I hope you agree is that Bohemia should pay a bit more attention to what us as the community are asking them to prioritize in their fixes. Now I am not anything even resembling a software engineer so I will not presume to know how easy and or hard it is to address any specific issue but as I've read through these forums it just seems to me that the most predominant ones presented by the community are going ignored.

• Beans 1

39 minutes ago, bent.toe said:

How about a bit of patience. Servers will be back in some minutes. Geez.

Fuck you and your patience it's been over a hour they fucked the servers up on accident and instead of telling us they keep us waiting around refreshing the page like a bunch of cunts

Edited by Max Planck
Have a wee break.
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, bent.toe said:

Tweaked damage system? In what way? How?

Nothing about dissapearing tents and barrels?

Rendering? Fps drop in cities?

Still can't prone with pso-1 scope?

Jerez..you guys need to have a weekly dev stream where we can get some answers because this is getting rediculous.

I agree with you is that they don't explain how things were tweaked.

Regarding the rendering, we had a update last week that fixed a lot of performance issues, i think things regarding that takes more time to fix.

This is a old bug, i agree that this should have been fixed a long time ago.

Overall, i don't complain about updates because in my opinion they do a good job in then, they might not have fixed something now, but they will another time.

2 minutes ago, Ted Farley said:

I absolutely can handle that and the rest of the community should be able to as well like this man says the software is pre-release you are more of a tester than a player at this point my issue was not with the wipes although annoying it comes with the territory in my opinion my issue is that if you look through the bug trackers issued by the community you seem any reoccurring bugs that through three different updates now have yet to be repaired my only thought and I hope you agree is that Bohemia should pay a bit more attention to what us as the community are asking them to prioritize in their fixes. Now I am not anything even resembling a software engineer so I will not presume to know how easy and or hard it is to address any specific issue but as I've read through these forums it just seems to me that the most predominant ones presented by the community are going ignored.

Problem is : Alot bugs need more than a dot to get fixed. Thats why it take so long. Yes its annoying, but also for the devs who cant solve everything within 24 hours. Its a nasty thing to do tbh.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Killer slinks hit me up said:

just saying I love the game and don’t mind the problems that come with it but I do hate when they wipe the server clean and take out your base 

We all dont like those progress wipe and thats okay. The issue is tho, that some ppl are too attached to some things.

Yeah it sucks, but atleast we get alot of other stuff fixed and tweaked.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, DayzxPunisher said:

Nope my 17 tent 7 watchtower base is gone I was here before the update get back on and it’s gone

The devs said on twitter this update will also be a WIPE for everyone. It happens when games are in early access, get use to it or don't play till games are finished.

"The update will be accompanied with a complete persistence (map) wipe to avoid further complications with leftover items."

Edited by kozzy420
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Killer slinks hit me up said:

Yeah it’s true either way great game look forward to the game being stable will be so good 

And let's face it it's not like it is something that will never come as far as I know they are releasing 1.0 for PC this month it's only a matter of time until it comes to us lowly Consolers guys

27 minutes ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

They NEVER have.

Ever.

I've seen countless patch notes similar, and it was always up to myself and friends to suss out what's changed by.... testing.

Yeah...but "tweaked damage"....? Come on.

It's a video game, not the top secret area 51.

Weather we like it or not, games will loose players and fans because of lack of transparency, long time between patches, no new content, greed and so on.

Sure a few of us will stay behind, but having  3 server barely full with the same old people on is not my idea of a flourishing game with a loyal fanbase.

Even the big boys can not hold back on us gamers, EA with their microtransactions, blue corp with their mess PUBG and so on.

We need to stop treat developers like they are special and all that. We pay money and they should do their job, they should also adress the consumers and help us with questions etc.

We have (many in the community) bugs that are game breaking and been here since the 29th of august while other bugs been adressed. All we do is praise and thank them for such a hard work when a patch is released.

Stop for a second and think if you do the same with other products you bought and got serviced/repaired because it broke after a month or it was broken out of the box...do you praise, bow and thank that person behind the counter?

Nope...game developers are not snowflakes or special. If they have bad customer support, never answer questions, fix one problem but add 12 new ones...is that ok? just because it's a video game?

*Disclaimer

This is broad and general in game development/industry and not specifically aimed at BI

Edited by bent.toe
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, bent.toe said:

Weather we like it or not, games will loose players and fans because of lack of transparency, long time between patches, no new content, greed and so on.

I wouldn't say long time between patches, really? What games have you been playing? I remember waiting over a year for Battlefield 4 to fix its net code. This game has only been out a few months on console. PC have waited years to get here. 

3 minutes ago, Fernando Ayala said:

Updated my game this morning and now no servers appear and I can not play.

Welcome to the party?

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, bent.toe said:
1 minute ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

I wouldn't say long time between patches, really? What games have you been playing? I remember waiting over a year for Battlefield 4 to fix its net code. This game has only been out a few months on console. PC have waited years to get here. 

*Disclaimer

This is broad and general in game development/industry and not specifically aimed at BI