nikoor

New DeadZone Added?

So I noticed this right away after the update and it's getting frustrating now.

When you are aiming and you just wanna make slight crosshair movement it just wont let you. I can hold my RS slightly tilted and nothing happens until you pass the deadzone and at that point it's too much movement.

I've played almost at max horizontal sensitivity and this wasn't an issue before the update.

Gonna try later does it happen with slow sens.

Anyone else noticed?

A dead zone slider would be nice , hell why not a steering sensitivity slider also, once steering consists of more than hard lock left or right that is lol. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It's called buy an elite controller, I can adjust my deadzones into the negative if I want to counteract their deadzone changes, that plus the control freaks I'm using 

3 minutes ago, Sterlyng Roehrig said:

It's called buy an elite controller, I can adjust my deadzones into the negative if I want to counteract their deadzone changes, that plus the control freaks I'm using 

Not everyone can afford to buy elite controllers. A simple option to alter it in game would be perfectly adequate. 

1 hour ago, Sterlyng Roehrig said:

The elite Controller however does have shitty features... The grip get ruined easily. First generation problems for the elite Controller.

19 hours ago, xhardcorefishx said:

The elite Controller however does have shitty features... The grip get ruined easily. First generation problems for the elite Controller.

I put a silicone controller cover over mine so my grips are fine

Control remapping and in depth controller setting customization is coming to the game soon. Bohemia claims theres fundamental technical and software issues that they need to change in order to facilitate control customizations. These technical issues are why we cant unjame, cycle mosin bolt and pump the shotgun slide. They also said these changes, when they come, will allow high magnification scopes to work properly and be added (hunting scope). We just have to wait.

bump would like to know if this is being worked on it's been there for almost 2months now and is getting more frustrating day by day. @ImpulZ

On 2.12.2018 at 8:49 PM, Sterlyng Roehrig said:

how exactly?

still wanna make sure the problem is being acknowledged?! huh anyone?

@ImpulZ

Just wanna make sure you guys know about this? It's been there over 3 months and never have I seen anyone acknowledging this. It's a bit ridiculous you can't make a circle with your stick because of the dead zone and different settings for X and Y.

4 hours ago, Jonas Levin said:

Some kind of acknowledgment of the problem would be very nice...

Word. An issue like this shouldn't even exist in the first place yet to have to wait over so many months for a reply... The game also needs a good set of sliders for every different sensitivity setting.

@ImpulZ

I feel that I'm being ignored. Sure you can't reply to everyone but a core-element like this shouldn't exist in the first place and/or should've been fixed straight away 6 months ago.

Is it because it's just me and few others? Would it make a difference if every other thread was about this? Is it not so important since it's a controller we're talking about? Does the devs even know about this?

I bet my left nut if this happened on PC people would go mad and it would be patched first thing! I quarantee.

Sorry for the late reply, the team is looking into it.

• Thanks 1