Tyler Tee H C

Police station n' Fire station.

I only been in the police station in kamyshovo, and that looks like they use to (unless I totally overseen something).

45 minutes ago, Jonas Levin said:

I only been in the police station in kamyshovo, and that looks like they use to (unless I totally overseen something).

Several large towns/cities have the new police station. Smaller towns have the old one.

- shooting players who went up the fire station tower was my favorite sport   .. happy dayz !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, pilgrim* said:

- shooting players who went up the fire station tower was my favorite sport   .. happy dayz !

After seeing the old videos of players sniping and being sniped from and in the tower makes me cringe whenever I'm near one... 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Molecular Drift 1.0 said:

After seeing the old videos of players sniping and being sniped from and in the tower makes me cringe whenever I'm near one... 

when you're upstairs move direct from corner  to corner and never pause or hesitate in clear view of a window  .. (live longer)

in the corners they can't get an angle on you

Edited by pilgrim*
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Molecular Drift 1.0 said:

5 hours ago, pilgrim* said:

when you're upstairs move direct from corner  to corner and never pause or hesitate in clear view of a window  .. (live longer)

Yup, that’s been rule #1 in PvP shooters since their inception.

Never stop moving! Especially in vulnerable positions.

• Like 1