ImpulZ

Stable Update 0.63.149415

Hello Survivors,

we have a new patch with a few important fixes prepared for you. Focus is on the admin logs and the existing hit detection issues. Especially when it comes to the hit registration issue, keep those reports coming if you encounter suspicious behaviour.

• fixed: admin log, now properly logging player deaths
  • fixed: fix for another hit registration issue
  • fixed: character rotating frenetically upon picking an item from the ground

Known issues:

• A magazine can be placed into a weapon in the hands slot when double clicking it in inventory vicinity - this results in the magazine being dysfunctional and stuck in the weapon
  • Some players are experiencing a bluescreen. If you have this happen to you, please report the exact error message to our Feedback Tracker at feedback.dayz.com.
  • Left Shift and MMB with a scoped weapon in hands triggers the scope view to pop up for a split second.
  • Like 6
  • Beans 8

What about weather system? Its always night and rainy... 

Netherless its a very good update, thx alot devs :) 

• Beans 1

7 minutes ago, Raptor97 said:

What about weather system? Its always night and rainy... 

Netherless its a very good update, thx alot devs :) 

Which Server are you playing on? On my Server it's nearly always sunny and daytime.

1 hour ago, ImpulZ said:

(Known issue: A magazine can be placed into a weapon in the hands slot when double clicking it in inventory vicinity - this results in the magazine being dysfunctional and stuck in the weapon)

Isn't this an old bug that was fixed already?

Thanks for ur work but what about the keybinds ? You don't think it's awesome that in 2018 we can't change our binds in a big game like this ?

• Like 1

When i want to zoom than i saw for a few milliseconds the zomm of my weapon. This happens also when i press Shift in the same time when i am zoom

• Confused 1

im getting alot of errors now looks like the game is screwed again!!!!

14:39:15 !!! Scripted variables corrupted upon "Fence"
14:39:16 !!! Scripted variables corrupted upon "CombinationLock"
14:39:16 !!! Scripted variables corrupted upon "Fence"
14:39:16 !!! Scripted variables corrupted upon "Fence"
14:39:16 !!! Scripted variables corrupted upon "CombinationLock"
14:39:17 !!! Scripted variables corrupted upon "CombinationLock"
14:39:17 !!! Scripted variables corrupted upon "CombinationLock"
14:39:17 !!! Scripted variables corrupted upon "Fence"

Edited by mrwolv

7 minutes ago, cocomissing said:

DAYZ very large lags in the menu and in the game . The memory and disk is loaded on 100% and the game freezes.

thats how dayz has always been lolz its never got any better or changed always very laggy

50 minutes ago, we ball said:

Thanks for ur work but what about the keybinds ? You don't think it's awesome that in 2018 we can't change our binds in a big game like this ?

You can change keybinds in C:\Files\DayZ\[usename].dayz_preset_User.xml configuration file.

Open it with with some text editor, notepad works. (Use ctrl+f to find correct line)

Then edit the lines like this:

<input name="UAMoveForward">  [Action]

<btn name="kW" />   [Key. If you want to set it to "s", just enter "kS"]

problems with persistence ? you known about that or not ?

10 minutes ago, evilroy000 said:

@Raptor97

go to steam and then dayz properties (verify integrity if game files) or go dayz folder and delete battle eye itself and reinstall it

Thx for your answer, but still doesnt work :( ive tried to reinstall battleye or scanning data for failures.. still not working

Do we have an idea of when the servers will be updated? I keep getting a bad version match error when I try to join a server. I have the day off today and am trying to play some day z!

• Beans 1

"The update will be pushed to Stable as well in a few minutes. It might take server providers a while to switch to the new version."

^This would have been helpful in the OP.... but here's why we are locked out.

• Beans 5

Do one thing - break another. Sadly, I hoped that the game would have a second wind, but we got as always ... The stable version is even worse than the experimental version.

Edited by Loxy White

Updated the game, now when you start the game, windows 10 is restarted with an error on the blue screen PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (Reinstalled the game.  Disabled windows defender.  Nothing helps.)

Oshibka-page-fault-in-nonpaged-area-Wind

Edited by Angry Hobbit
Reinstalled the game.

In the game, hanging doors, a lot of hanging objects on the player, sometimes materials hang in building fences / outposts. And they fix the death logs of the players. H. developers, are you kidding us? Transport dosih travels like a float on the water, and the server crashes for various reasons, but you are engaged in this nonsense ... Sorry for my English, I don't speak it well.

Edited by Loxy White