jESUSfISTUS

Anti Cheat Idear to fix this bug or minimize this

you buildown was of cheat....

i think.....dean hall has build dayz to build cheats to can cheat? are this correckt? lol lol lol..... for me nice idear..but..my idear was now...

you simulate 6 builder of cheater cheat tools to get money......and have proof angainst cheater if you wants to ban xD

if this top secret idear realized...you can give cheats for moeny...to destroy morket.. xD and can give cheats that work to peoples to hunt him xd and destroy or minimize cheater humans on servers...

and? if you build own cheats..you cna make own servers ..you can cheat in this server..to learn how cheat work..and every body on this server cheats... xD nowall are informattet how it works......and if the dont know...you make the cheats...the will download...and you will know wich person cheats and wich person dont cheat xD

for me this idear will dont fix the problem..but you can become more mony..because youc an ban him and he buy it again the noob xd and after a while..or if he cheat to strong...you can ban him again..and ...dayz are the best game in the world...if my grand dad play this..he become 100 % heart attack and die...lol lol lol..oonly batteflied 2 and counter strike have this moments of die xD and if you mix dayz standalone and counter strike or battelfied..you earn alot of money...my 10% you can spend to my scool...or send it to me...and i will spend it after taxes .. xD

please help me to realize all my idears? xD

Edited by Dancing.Russian.Man
Removed spam/copypasted content.
  • Confused 1

Better idea:
Get a proper anticheat.. BattleEye is as bad as VAC.
PUBG uses BattleEye too and there's full of undetected cheaters, like literally every 3rd person.

On another hand BattleEye itself could hire various hack coders ( undercover or hire them as whitehat ) and analyze how some hacks works improving the anitcheat.

Or DayZ team itself could add second layer anticheat, like banning everyone that "executes" something suspicious e.g. impossible ingame for clean player.
e.g.
Item spawn in inventory -> Ban
Item picked from the ground -> Good
Running at higher speed than possible -> Ban
Reseting health w/o using specific item -> Ban
Taking bullet hit without health or gear damage -> Ban

At this point the Wallhacking and Aimbots still would work, no idea how its even possible to avoid it, but maybe just an launcher similiar to battleye that blocks all .dll and .exe that is unknown.
( like running only OS files and the game required files, some apps like discord, skype, reshade could be whitelisted ).
Then hackers could probably create fake skype.exe etc that works as a hack but the "launcher" recognizes it as the whitelisted software, but if the whitelisted files would be based on "hash" tbh no idea what is that, but its like unique ID or something ( that changes with every slight modification ) then it could prevent from hacking pretty much completely.
But.. :D Then again hackers could probably find how to bypass the "launcher" and start a game w/o it, so implementing such technology into game engine itself would be probs unbeatable ( they would have to modify the game files something like cracking the game that most likely would result into inability to play on the official servers etc ).
That would obviously result in slower launch time till these files gets scanned etc, but its worth it.

Edited by exacomvm

5 minutes ago, exacomvm said:

Better idea:
PUBG uses BattleEye too and there's full of undetected cheaters, like literally every 3rd person.

On another hand BattleEye itself could hire various hack coders ( undercover or hire them as whitehat ) and analyze how some hacks works improving the anitcheat.

Battle Eye does not check for actual game exploits and cheats like speed hacks, bullet hacks, godmode, damage hacks etc.

All it does is prevent hackers from injecting into the game which results in the manipulation of it allowing for ^.

The reason its undetected is because the game itself does not have any safe guards to prevent abnormal player behavior. Examples would be server checking player position every x to determine if they aren't traversing faster than normal or if their aim is abnormally high based on amount of shots fired in a duration and accuracy (head shots).

I've seen less sneaky ways to spam a youtube channel I suppose. 

• Beans 1

12 hours ago, exacomvm said:

Better idea:

good idea, name one.

i haven't seen a shooter game with proper anti cheat, and i'm pretty sure none exists.

and i didn't even fully read what the opening poster wrote, since the way they wrote was SO horrible.

9 hours ago, HaseDesTodes said:

i haven't seen a shooter game with proper anti cheat, and i'm pretty sure none exists.

ESEA's 3rd party AntiCheat for CS:GO ( there's still some hackers, but they get banned rapidly e.g. if a hacker joins ur game, he will most likely be banned by the end of the match ).
Meanwhile in CS:GO official servers ( same applies to BattleEye ).
e1Wlj3q.gif

Edited by exacomvm

7 hours ago, exacomvm said:

ESEA's 3rd party AntiCheat for CS:GO ( there's still some hackers, but they get banned rapidly e.g. if a hacker joins ur game, he will most likely be banned by the end of the match ).
Meanwhile in CS:GO official servers ( same applies to BattleEye ).

that might be true, but as soon as such a system gets bigger, there will be more, (let's call them), clever people working on ways to bypass security for that system and, eventually they will succeed and the system will be as good as the old big ones.

unfortunately anti cheat is usually always two or three steps behind.

best way would be to send a letter to the parents of every kid that cheats in an online game, because social control and good parenting should turn out much more effective in the long term. but that's probably even more unrealistic than an anti-cheat system that works in a large scale.