Baty Alquawen

Stable Branch 0.61.137517

On 2/5/2017 at 2:43 PM, sanguine00 said:

It's definitely a thing, and the devs are aware:

Probably why flames are never added to crashes, buildings etc..

All the years i have been playing games, it never surprises me that flashing from crashes, damages, and buildings on fire always cause something to bottle neck.

Planes being shot down, showing fire, smoke always cause some issues to the fps. This has happened since games called Red baron 2, all the way to games today.

Wonder why, it has to be so demanding on clients? and the server?

Hello everyone ! sorry if my english is bad !

This is my feedback for this version of stable branch !

yesterday i did some pvp and I rage quit because of the desync that I experienced.

I three time because of it : My enemies was rubberbanding a lot ( but my friend wich I play with didn't lag or anything) and shooting at me but I didn't see them pointing their gun at me, this happened to me two time !

the third encounter was with a guy with a wooden stick that kill me while he was 10 m away from me !

I know that dev are working hard on it but I really think that in the first build of 0.61 I didn't experienced that desync in combat !

Also it would great if you nerf the wooden stick, killing a full geared guy with a helmet with one hit of the stick is unfair, people only use this weapon instead of axe or else.

the stick can be draw too fast also hit per second is too fast !

I think the black head bug appeared only when I first died and respawn !

I also experienced 2 big freeze/crash right after I respawn.

Keep up the good works devs ! I'm not complaining this is just my feedback it can be bad or good: I Tell it !

• Like 1

am i the only one who's noticed and extreme, and in my opinion mostly unnecessary, zombie buff? The zombies now do immense damage while also retaining certain ridiculous bugs that make fighting them all that more of a chore. (i.e hitting you from far away, lagging about, managing to smack you despite running away from or around them). In one instance i got that strange "friction" (as i call it) glitch where your running speed is randomly reduced to nothing more than a slow trot while still in the sprinting animation. during this glitch a zombie begun to chase me, got 3 hits off and i instantly died. not only this but they somehow have been given back their wolverine claws that shred clothing as a 300 dollar shredder would to a piece of paper. i find it absurd that even motorcycle helmets turn to dust under the unrealistic might of a starved rotting feral person. Not to mention the fact that they can survive multiple .380 ACP rounds to the head. 

and im not just some kid who just got the game 10 minutes ago and decided to cry about it, i have over 620 hours in the game and have had it since around when the magnum was first added 

Hello,

Did you meet some invisible infected in last Stable/Experimental version?

If yes, how did it happen? Did you kill any infected before?

Hello Baty.

On Stable Branch i have only invisible Infected, when i shot with the MP5.

When my Wife shot with the MP5 it happened again.

The MP5 has Supressor, Light and a 30rnd Mag attached.

With no other Weapon it happened.

Sry for my bad english, i hope you understand it.

Greetings Mario

• Like 1

14 hours ago, MemeBoi Ghost said:

am i the only one who's noticed and extreme, and in my opinion mostly unnecessary, zombie buff? The zombies now do immense damage while also retaining certain ridiculous bugs that make fighting them all that more of a chore. (i.e hitting you from far away, lagging about, managing to smack you despite running away from or around them). In one instance i got that strange "friction" (as i call it) glitch where your running speed is randomly reduced to nothing more than a slow trot while still in the sprinting animation. during this glitch a zombie begun to chase me, got 3 hits off and i instantly died. not only this but they somehow have been given back their wolverine claws that shred clothing as a 300 dollar shredder would to a piece of paper. i find it absurd that even motorcycle helmets turn to dust under the unrealistic might of a starved rotting feral person. Not to mention the fact that they can survive multiple .380 ACP rounds to the head. 

14 hours ago, MemeBoi Ghost said:

and im not just some kid who just got the game 10 minutes ago and decided to cry about it, i have over 620 hours in the game and have had it since around when the magnum was first added 

The Magnum was introduced in .30 and I started playing at the end of .54. I'm not experiencing any problems you mention. I have one piece of clothing go to ruined this patch and that was when I got swarmed by a group of infected and was almost killed by them. They ruined my pants and my top was already ruined at that time. Other than that, I have no problems fighting them and no problem getting hit by them.

Perhaps the problem lies in the amount of times you get hit versus the amount of times I get hit. But hey, you've been playing since .30 so I'm sure you know exactly how to avoid them and deal with them, right? Right...?

3 hours ago, Baty Alquawen said:

Hello,

Did you meet some invisible infected in last Stable/Experimental version?

If yes, how did it happen? Did you kill any infected before?

I did get hit by an invisible infected previous Experimental build (the one before the current one). I was shooting some infected from the roof of the police station in Novy Sobor and went down stairs and opened the door and killed all the infected coming in. I saw one infected crawling into the police station and suddenly I got hit. I ran out but didn't see a crawler but still I got hit. That point I rushed into an house to bandage and after that I got the hell away from there.

Edited by IMT

1. 17 hours ago, MemeBoi Ghost said:

As mentioned in the status report yesterday that yes the infected are meant to be a threat and in .61 have changed the way many players approach them. I am totally fine with this and I like for them to be a challenge. However the hitting from far away and getting hit even though the infected never swung will be fixed when the player controller is implemented. The "friction" you speak of I believe will also be fixed in a future update. Gear getting ruined in one hit has happened to me on several occasions but really not all that often. 

been noticing quite a bit of lag and rubberbanding on stable lately, especially when approaching a bunch of someone's tents.

(apologies if those were your tents)

4 hours ago, Moscow Matt said:
  1. As mentioned in the status report yesterday that yes the infected are meant to be a threat and in .61 have changed the way many players approach them. I am totally fine with this and I like for them to be a challenge. However the hitting from far away and getting hit even though the infected never swung will be fixed when the player controller is implemented. The "friction" you speak of I believe will also be fixed in a future update. Gear getting ruined in one hit has happened to me on several occasions but really not all that often. 

there's a fine line between a "threat" and taking multiple .380 ACP rounds to the head. that and their ridiculous new hitting mechanics which allow them to damage all parts of the body seemingly at random (including destroying helmets). that and their newfound ability to sprint after someone forever. 

and im not saying that zombies should be weak or easy to kill, i just think they should be slightly on the weaker end until the devs can patch out the bugs involved with them that make combat all that more of a chore. Ive even heard of certain people getting insta killed with the, seemingly random, headshots the zombies tend to get

2 hours ago, MemeBoi Ghost said:

and im not saying that zombies should be weak or easy to kill, i just think they should be slightly on the weaker end until the devs can patch out the bugs involved with them that make combat all that more of a chore. Ive even heard of certain people getting insta killed with the, seemingly random, headshots the zombies tend to get

just wait for the new player controller. it will be a game changer.

Yesterday i got "oneshot, Instakilled" by a Zed the first time.

Short bevore i heard wolfes in the far. I ran the other way and they didnt follow. 

I havent even stopped running, i heard the next pack in front of me. SHiT! I looked back and front, and ran the middle way. I got cought by that pack in a single barn on a field without a door. 2 shotgunshells and 16 9mil for my CR75. Killed the last with the spear and the last ran away. Got hit ~3 times but was not bleeding. Thinking of previous bugs, i bandaged and made a splint just to make sure. ...... AUHHHHH, howling and barking again. I ran into the other pack while flee from the other pack. Sht. I thought  i could make it to Severograd where friends were waiting, but i flew in an Caravan on the fields. Killed 2 of them with the spear and waited for my friends to come for the doggies. Bleeded 3 times this time. Got a little gray vision, but not bad. Bandaged, made a campfire because it was raining while fighting the wolfes, and paied my friends with my spear for saving me. (That was all that was left from my gear.

We ran to the Camp by a lake, my colours came fully back and i got energised/hydrated again. Then came a Zed and the "You are DEAD!" message on the blackscreen!

So, I have no problem so far with getting killed. I'm even proud  to survive 2 wolfpacks. (not alone, but..) The reason of my dead was only the stress i had to meet up, and was not carefull enough!

Just want to know if the course of "oneshot/instakilled" is that i didnt make a splint after the second pack. Is the Splint resetting the Bonedamage completely. Or was it the shock that killed me? Can i repair shockstatus somehow? Can anyone tell what causes that things, so i could master such situations!

I am closing this thread because the new Stable update.