Baty Alquawen

Stable Branch 0.61.137517

5 minutes ago, SEKE Leader said:

wow! and here i thought i was the only one who liked cars before .61

no everyone misses cars no one likes running and running and running

6 minutes ago, IMT said:

Funny, I can run to places in no-time. This is another case of git gud. Following the roads might take a long time but cutting in a straight line will get you there much faster.

because you've played this game ur whole life, players who are inexperienced dont know how to cut it into a straight line so they would prefer cars this isnt a "git gud" case because being "gud" has nothing to do with navigating the map... smh 

5 minutes ago, Altercating said:

because you've played this game ur whole life, players who are inexperienced dont know how to cut it into a straight line so they would prefer cars this isnt a "git gud" case because being "gud" has nothing to do with navigating the map... smh 

No, because most of the players only pew pew, that is why they don't know the map. If you go places other than Stary, NWAF, Kamensk and Tisy you'll start to learn the map. This patch I learned a great deal of the map. I can pretty much find my way around most of the times without the use of a map and that's because I went to most parts of the map.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, IMT said:

No, because most of the players only pew pew, that is why they don't know the map. If you go places other than Stary, NWAF, Kamensk and Tisy you'll start to learn the map. This patch I learned a great deal of the map. I can pretty much find my way around most of the times without the use of a map and that's because I went to most parts of the map.

ok? im talking about inexperienced players not knowing how to get around the map and not wanting to run for hours because they dont know how to get around the map so im sayings its better for cars to be implemented to help those inexperienced players 

Same here, client still on 0.61.137076.

22 minutes ago, ZoroR said:

I am not playing this patch at all until you release cars.. This game isn't survival . it's Runing simulator and to get some decent gear you need to spent at least 3 to 4 hours runing around map and only if you are lucky you can find some good weapons and decent amount of ammo for the same weapon.. Not to mention black heads, you can see kilometers away which giving out your position or others... Spawn location of survivals destroyed the game too.. Give us spawn all across the coast not just the east side.. You destroyed cherno inferno, balota airfield, komarowo... Only because there is military in kamenka doesn't mean i will go there.. you need 1 hour of walking from electro to Kamenka if you are not looting at all Berezino is a dead town even now when you put so many spawns on the east coast because it simply sucks.. Better to cut that part of map for better performance in game.. Only when there will be Krasnostav airfield with some military gear then woudl be worth of playing in Berezino until then forget it... Peace

19 minutes ago, Altercating said:

i agree with the running part it is very frustrating that you have to run for hours to get from one place to another. im still going to play this game but i agree that they need to add cars back asap

Please stop cryin, I used to love this game, Even then when there wasn't even V3S, i think Running around is part of this game.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Altercating said:

ok? im talking about inexperienced players not knowing how to get around the map and not wanting to run for hours because they dont know how to get around the map so im sayings its better for cars to be implemented to help those inexperienced players 

Cars are not going to help them either because they will have to look at each turn where they need to go. At some point someone will hear the car because they make more noise than on foot, follow it and shoot the person in the head while the person is checking his map. And even when on foot and you follow the roads it doesn't take hours. If I want to go somewhere and I follow the roads I can get there pretty fast unless of course you will loot on the way.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Anders Isleman said:

Why won´t it update ? I have turned steam of and on but no update ? pls post a detalied description on how to fix this.

Waiting is the Solution. I think.

15 minutes ago, Anders Isleman said:

Pls Get the thumb outa your ass and make it autoupdate. I still get "bad version" when trying to login to servers. 

And yes ! It is the most fun jogging simulator ever :) CARS PLS ! or at least bikes

As the devs have said, they are currently doing a quick test of the new update. Be patient the update will be out soon.

Also as the devs have said the Cars are not ready for stable branch. If you go onto experimental branch you can test them out yourself, currently there is an issue where your fps drops if you drive them.

Also about the bikes. There will be no new vehicles or weapons until beta.

Edited by OliverPlotTwist
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, OliverPlotTwist said:

As the devs have said, they are currently doing a quick test of the new update. Be patient the update will be out soon.

What is "soon" ? 10 min, 30min, 1 hour. Pls post if it´s closer to 1-2 hours or if it´s 10-30 minutes  

6 minutes ago, Anders Isleman said:

What is "soon" ? 10 min, 30min, 1 hour. Pls post if it´s closer to 1-2 hours or if it´s 10-30 minutes  

Thats the cool thing about the word "soon". No one knows. xD 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Anders Isleman said:

As is the joy of early access. We do not know. It will be out when it's ready.

Edited by OliverPlotTwist

6 minutes ago, Tomatentoyota said:

Thats the cool thing about the word "soon". No one knows. xD 

it has been "soon" since this Alpha launched.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, deltaq said:

it has been "soon" since this Alpha launched.

Well i think they are trying to avoid false promises.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Anders Isleman said:

Just install Exp then play on stable until the stable patch is out. As stable severs are running Exp patch now.

Edited by baggypantz

6 minutes ago, baggypantz said:

Just install Exp then play on stable until the stable patch is out. As stable severs are running Exp patch now.

how do I do that ? install Exp ?