Sign in to follow this  
cornflakesx

Any idea when the patch will come?

Is there any chance after maybe 1 week to come the experimental?

45 minutes ago, immortalstate said:

says the guy who makes half a game then jumps ship before it's probably sinking :P

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Tigermonk said:

says the guy who makes half a game then jumps ship before it's probably sinking :P

Gone through many times he was planned to leave :P

35 minutes ago, Tigermonk said:

You're making assumptions which makes you look like an ass. You and nobody else who claims the same thing knows whether or not the game will survive or sink.

From the sounds of it, they were close to pushing to experimental this week but ran into a few blockers. Keep your fingers crossed for next wednesday, but the 30th of March is more likely (possibly later).

Wait, so you guys haven't found the .60 experimental servers yet?!?  I wonder if they aren't yet showing up for everybody.  This new renderer was definitely worth the wait. You'll pee yourself with joy when you find out what nifty surprises are now in the spawn tables.

Well, back to it...

• Like 4

Not sure if you're trolling because your other posts are mostly informative or productive.. I kind of hope not but I have this sinking feeling.

Probably by the end of march or first week of april. Even then, it might be super buggy (but it will be on experimental so ya!)

5 hours ago, Arduras said:

Not sure if you're trolling because your other posts are mostly informative or productive.. I kind of hope not but I have this sinking feeling.

Yup, you caught me in the act.  I'm just trying to share some patience with the community in a round about way.  .59 is still plenty playable and fun, so I'm not holding my breath.

Don't despair, I may even cry wolf a couple more times before we see the .60 patch.

Edited by emuthreat
sispelling

6 hours ago, emuthreat said:

You'll pee yourself with joy when you find out what nifty surprises are now in the spawn tables.

I would hope you'd have more control over your body than that.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Deathlove said:

I would hope you'd have more control over your body than that.

Sorry, it's all just baseless conjecture.  I cannot guarantee the release date, the new spawn table, or the extent to which one may wet themselves.  Arduras already called out my BS.   (Just between you and me, I'm feeling pretty confident about a Friday release for .60)

Edited by emuthreat
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, emuthreat said:

Sorry, it's all just baseless conjecture.  I cannot guarantee the release date, the new spawn table, or the extent to which one may wet themselves.  Arduras already called out my BS.   (Just between you and me, I'm feeling pretty confident about a Friday release for .60)

Friday - pehaps, but most likely one Friday in April. April 1st would be a great day for release, imho ^^

Just as soon as those blocking issues in the Status Report are resolved, and barring any new ones ;)

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Hicks_206 (DayZ) said:

Just as soon as those blocking issues in the Status Report are resolved, and barring any new ones ;)

I can't wait until it's done. It feels like I'm waiting for a special occasion like going on an holiday or your birthday.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, IMT said:

I can't wait until it's done. It feels like I'm waiting for a special occasion like going on an holiday or your birthday.

Keep the hype in store for later, though ;) I feel the same way, but like the devs said: there are problems to be expected. But I think what we all mean by "hype" is the potential this patch has for future development. 

I dont believe this will be going to stable, i think its exp only patch first. Sounds of it, once the tracking software is fixed. This way bugs can be submitted at the same time.

Just now, S3V3N said:

Keep the hype in store for later, though ;) I feel the same way, but like the devs said: there are problems to be expected. But I think what we all mean by "hype" is the potential this patch has for future development. 

I'm trying but I went back from the new UI to the old UI and the difference with performance for me is huge. So only more reason to get "hyped" for the new renderer. :)

7 minutes ago, S3V3N said:

I'm trying but I went back from the new UI to the old UI and the difference with performance for me is huge. So only more reason to get "hyped" for the new renderer. :)

Edit: double post, please delete this one!

Edited by IMT
  • Like 1

Just now, sneakydude said:

is the new ui even finished yet ?

No it is still a prototype but performance wise it's a improvement for some users, including me.

• Like 1

Oh yeah, that new ui sucked for me too. I had to return back to the old one months ago. The prototype would not click links right, off to the god knows where location. It was a mess for me to use. Haven't tried it since either.

• Like 1