Sign in to follow this  
yazar8

oh my god help me with this sedan please

what do I do now?

ivjxqr.jpg

Edited by Yazar8

See... way back when I would have grabbed about 5 other friends for that situation in RL and just picked the damn thing up and moved it to the side. We actually moved a friend's car to the other side of a parking lot and then waited for him to come out of the store. 

There are many more sedans like this at Pogilevka, they can not get out. There's a spawn that literally makes the cars slide all the way down and get stuck. I found another car thankfully and drove that off away with the stuff I had attached to the sedan at the picture, but still yet, this is a problem.

What I don't get is, how does a car with no wheels slide at the first place?

Edited by Yazar8

There are many more sedans like this at Pogilevka, they can not get out. There's a spawn that literally makes the cars slide all the way down and get stuck. I found another car thankfully and drove that off away with the stuff I had attached to the sedan at the picture, but still yet, this is a problem.

What I don't get is, how does a car with no wheels slide at the first place?

Dayz, thats the answer to everything ;)

• Like 1

Shoot and hit the fence. It might work but can take a while and a lot of punishment.

Shoot and hit the fence. It might work but can take a while and a lot of punishment.

The fence is breakable?

• Like 1

See... way back when I would have grabbed about 5 other friends for that situation in RL and just picked the damn thing up and moved it to the side. We actually moved a friend's car to the other side of a parking lot and then waited for him to come out of the store. 

funny your story reminded me of when i was in high school the neighbor had a little geo metro he was an asshole so me and the neighborhood kids would tip his car over all the time dude used to get pissed, thx for reminding me lol

Burn down all of Pogorevka, and then stuff the ashes into a barrel, place the barrel right up against the sedans front passenger side fender, and wait for a server reset.

The fence is breakable?

Could be. I've no idea about that in DayZ but in Arma a bush can be even shot down. Could be just easier in some modded maps.

Usually you can drive through fences and you break them. Might have a risk that they can break a wheel or something if you go too slow.

I've found a couple of Sedans now, are they even driveable? I've fixed one up, wheels, battery, spark plug w/e got in engine on but couldn't reverse? I know they're manual, and I tried switching through all the variants of the gears using Q+E but I still couldn't get it to reverse. After a while of doing a half 'donut' with my front end against a wall I managed to spin the rear end round enough to move away from the wall when all of a sudden the ground turned to ice?! and the car decided it was a fucking olympic figure skater. Anyone else experienced anything like this in a Sedan? Not found an offroad yet or bus.

I've found a couple of Sedans now, are they even driveable? I've fixed one up, wheels, battery, spark plug w/e got in engine on but couldn't reverse? I know they're manual, and I tried switching through all the variants of the gears using Q+E but I still couldn't get it to reverse. After a while of doing a half 'donut' with my front end against a wall I managed to spin the rear end round enough to move away from the wall when all of a sudden the ground turned to ice?! and the car decided it was a fucking olympic figure skater. Anyone else experienced anything like this in a Sedan? Not found an offroad yet or bus.

Your sedan is stuck, may I ask, did you find it at pogilevka?

You can't fix that sedan easily. You need to wait for a server restart.

No need, this happens because the vehicles are sliding at almost any slope when they don't have wheels. Which makes no sense to me. The devs will eventually fix this anyway, I am pretty sure they already know the vehicles slide down the slopes.

Your sedan is stuck, may I ask, did you find it at pogilevka?

You can't fix that sedan easily. You need to wait for a server restart.

Pogorevka? If that's where you mean, then yeah. It had one wheel a battery and a spark plug. It was sitting beside the well quite the thing, I travelled to Rogovo where I found another Sedan with a Wheel, which I took back to the first and then found another two wheels. But like I said, once I got it going there was no reversing it and the ground became a skating rink.

Pogorevka? If that's where you mean, then yeah. It had one wheel a battery and a spark plug. It was sitting beside the well quite the thing, I travelled to Rogovo where I found another Sedan with a Wheel, which I took back to the first and then found another two wheels. But like I said, once I got it going there was no reversing it and the ground became a skating rink.

Yes, that place. Well, I found 2 cars there. I was collecting wheels then at the town north of this town (Rogovo) I found another car, I installed the wheels on it. But then I felt like I should switch my car to the one at Pogorevka because it had all parts it needed, while mine had 2 doors only. So I went back, I uninstalled the wheels so that I can attach them to the other car and bam, my car slided down to towards the fence and got stuck right there. I tried to install the wheels on the other car and that one was stuck too, exactly the same way you explained. Since it was stuck towards a house, I couldn't reach the wheels at the otherside. I had to hop servers and get them from the inside of the house. Then I went to the other car which was close to the well and that was stuck too, after a minute of struggling it got out and I drove my way off.

Currently the car you see at the picture is literally inside the fence and floating in the air. Other one's rotation changed the front facing directly north, but is stuck in the wall as well I think.

Pogorevka spawns suck a lot and the car physics do as well, the sliding is crazy! Oh and if your car is sliding just let it slide because if you go near it you'll break your legs :D

Edited by Yazar8

Yes, that place. Well, I found 2 cars there. I was collecting wheels then at the town north of this town (Rogovo) I found another car, I installed the wheels on it. But then I felt like I should switch my car to the one at Pogorevka because it had all parts it needed, while mine had 2 doors only. So I went back, I uninstalled the wheels so that I can attach them to the other car and bam, my car slided down to towards the fence and got stuck right there. I tried to install the wheels on the other car and that one was stuck too, exactly the same way you explained. Since it was stuck towards a house, I couldn't reach the wheels at the otherside. I had to hop servers and get them from the inside of the house. Then I went to the other car which was close to the well and that was stuck too, after a minute of struggling it got out and I drove my way off.

Currently the car you see at the picture is literally inside the fence and floating in the air. Other one's rotation changed the front facing directly north, but is stuck in the wall as well I think.

Pogorevka spawns suck a lot and the car physics do as well, the sliding is crazy! Oh and if your car is sliding just let it slide because if you go near it you'll break your legs :D

You should give up on this server , it's not pogo it's the state of the sedans , the cars wont reset until they are destroyed and me and my cousins figured out if the sedan even TOUCHES something (a sign , a tree , a rock , a building , a curb) it freaks out , loses all physics and starts either sliding uncontrollably or will just do donuts or swerve when you try and drive it (even with 4 pristine wheels).

So my advise : server hop (omagash he said server hop !!!) until you find a pogorevka with sedan spawns UNTOUCHED , this is sometimes hard but when you learn the 2 natural sedan spawns in pogo you can server hop until you find the ones that haven't been bumped into objects yet (as I said above , those ones you tried getting out had already bumped into something most likely, whether it was you or someone else , those sedans are bugged now until they explode).

Hope this helps , we found over 6 sedans like this (with broken and glitched physics) and we actually figured out it only happens when you bump the sedan into objects . So as soon as you bump It and it starts acting crazy , ditch it and grab all the parts you can and move on .

I love this patch , it really makes me feel like we are in an apocalypse trying to get outta dodge ... But the vehicles are somewhat unbearable atm hah !

Edited by Grapefruit kush

You should give up on this server , it's not pogo it's the state of the sedans , the cars wont reset until they are destroyed and me and my cousins figured out if the sedan even TOUCHES something (a sign , a tree , a rock , a building , a curb) it freaks out , loses all physics and starts either sliding uncontrollably or will just do donuts or swerve when you try and drive it (even with 4 pristine wheels).

So my advise : server hop (omagash he said server hop !!!) until you find a pogorevka with sedan spawns UNTOUCHED , this is sometimes hard but when you learn the 2 natural sedan spawns in pogo you can server hop until you find the ones that haven't been bumped into objects yet (as I said above , those ones you tried getting out had already bumped into something most likely, whether it was you or someone else , those sedans are bugged now until they explode).

Hope this helps , we found over 6 sedans like this (with broken and glitched physics) and we actually figured out it only happens when you bump the sedan into objects . So as soon as you bump It and it starts acting crazy , ditch it and grab all the parts you can and move on .

I love this patch , it really makes me feel like we are in an apocalypse trying to get outta dodge ... But the vehicles are somewhat unbearable atm hah !

Haha thanks for the tips, though this is some interesting information you shared, I haven't encountered any problems like this.

After the mayhem at Pogorevka, I ended up getting one of the sedans working anyway and got my way off, it worked fine. Infact, I drove my sedan all over for a continous 2 hours and nothing happened, even that weird disappearing-wheel glitch people are complaining about. 

I've bumped in to the sedan several times too, no abnormal physics I encountered. The only case I encounter this is when I detach the wheels. So I'm not fully sure what kind of abnormality are you talking about, the only thing I'm facing is sliding (just like corpses) when you take off a wheel.

I think you're somehow talking about the sunken wheels or something? When you crash into something the wheel can get sunk, to fix that you can detach it and attach it back.

Anyway yeah, can you elaborate on the weird physics? Because my sedan is working pretty fine. (It even got stuck, twice!)

Oh and, how can I destroy a car on purpose? You know how? I want to do that to fix the glitched sedans. 

And yes, the game indeed feels like an apocalypse now :)

Edited by Yazar8

Grenades would explode a truck, I'd assume. The weird physics (like ice skating in a car) I have experienced was after the car slid and hit a fence.

On a side note, where to the Offroads and Buses spawn?

Grenades would explode a truck, I'd assume. The weird physics (like ice skating in a car) I have experienced was after the car slid and hit a fence.

On a side note, where to the Offroads and Buses spawn?

dayztv.com/standalone/dayz-chernarus-plus-map/

You can find them here.

This is your only option.

I tried, I really did. By the way, I think this video was posted here before, I remember watching it before lol.
Edited by Yazar8
  • Like 1