boneboys

Stable Branch - 0.58 Discussion

Any word of zombies being in .59? Still enjoying DayZ but not quite the same w/o the loveable little zombies... 

-snip-

Zombies are to be reintroduced in 0.60.

I'm hoping we see some in experimental 0.59 but I'm mentally prepared for them to still be out.

• Like 1

Today i was playing on a friends pc to test if my old gpu works better then his old one.

He was at Myshkino so i told him he should check the tents.

Then something strange happened he found a Ump45 mag

and take it and another one spawned beside him.

He took the next one and another one appeared and so on.

Then the same thing with a Rak mag. And 2 Tortilla Backpacks spawned infront of him.

I tough this would only Happen in the Quonset Hut but not in the Tents or am i wrong?

Pretty much any building can be loot cycled. So it seems .. probably not as crazy as the quonset.

Edited by Creamy Cowboy
  • Like 1

Today i was playing on a friends pc to test if my old gpu works better then his old one.

He was at Myshkino so i told him he should check the tents.

Then something strange happened he found a Ump45 mag

and take it and another one spawned beside him.

He took the next one and another one appeared and so on.

Then the same thing with a Rak mag. And 2 Tortilla Backpacks spawned infront of him.

I tough this would only Happen in the Quonset Hut but not in the Tents or am i wrong?

Yeah it is bugged. On my private server I kept grabbing things from the quonset hut at Myshkino and dragging them outside to dump them and new stuff kept spawning inside indefinitely. Got like 120 rounds of 5.56 ammo in less than ten minutes.

The NW airfield ones seem to stop after two rounds but the Myshkino hut recycle spawns indefinitely.

Thankfully only the NW airfield tent city quonset hut is the only one that spawns the M4. 

• Like 1

Today my game started to crash everytime i play, i can play like for 15-20 min and then CTD:

207lu0p.png

Anybody seen something like this ?

Seems like they added colored tactical shirts hiking jackets :D are they at least rain proof this time around?

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/420315500066839912/C6679D29DBA407F46CD3E648C94270D0DF7ECD9B/

They look pretty cool really, the green one could even be implemented in a tactic00l outfit. http://www.dayztv.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/dayz-new-pcu5-jackets-tactical-shirts-found-in-game-files.jpg

Edited by jayfkay

Seems like they added colored tactical shirts hiking jackets :D are they at least rain proof this time around?

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/420315500066839912/C6679D29DBA407F46CD3E648C94270D0DF7ECD9B/

They look pretty cool really, the green one could even be implemented in a tactic00l outfit. http://www.dayztv.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/dayz-new-pcu5-jackets-tactical-shirts-found-in-game-files.jpg

Ye found that green today in...Greenhouse :D , looks nice

that actually would be great, and how cool is 

Enduro Dirtbike

Is it bad that I clicked to see that and my first though was pfft, fucking 2 stroke. Don't they have Honda XLs or CT series or clones there?

This would be the ultimate wasteland bike, 70+ mpg, almost silent at 40mph in 5th gear, will pull a 45° hill with over 200lbs of payload, and first gear is super low so you can lay stuff across the tank and saddle and walk it like a powered wheel barrow.

CT-125 "Australian sheep herder" 

bikepics-2400720-800.jpg

• Like 5

Today my game started to crash everytime i play, i can play like for 15-20 min and then CTD:

207lu0p.png

I get that every time I exit DayZ but I have not CTD'd in .58. 

I'm running an Nvida 680gtx on the latest driver. 

207lu0p.png

Just throwing it out there but like The Riddler said were all getting that but it indicates a memory leak as far as I know. If you're running an older computer like me with 4 gigs of ram or less you need to restart your game regularly. Not sure if it's linear but I noticed mine burns through a gig an hour and I have 3 gigs free when I start the game so I restart ever 2-3 hours. If you happen to be running on or below the bare minimum specs and/or have a bunch of crap eating all your ram in the background it's going to give you issues. I've never crashed but at the three hour range my game turns into a slideshow and I know it's time if I haven't been keeping track.

**edit** Try validating your game cache through steam though, just noticed my ARMA2 OA was doing it on one out of three computers I'm running my perpetual warfare on and it had 4 files that needed to be reacquired.

Edited by BCBasher
  • Like 2

Is it bad that I clicked to see that and my first though was pfft, fucking 2 stroke. Don't they have Honda XLs or CT series or clones there?

This would be the ultimate wasteland bike, 70+ mpg, almost silent at 40mph in 5th gear, will pull a 45° hill with over 200lbs of payload, and first gear is super low so you can lay stuff across the tank and saddle and walk it like a powered wheel barrow.

CT-125 "Australian sheep herder" 

bikepics-2400720-800.jpg

i didn't understand any of those technical infos, but this bike looks great and fits in dayz as hell. 

anyways, i'm a big fan of the "Sons Of Anarchy" series and i hope that one day we can have some Harley-Davidson bikes and have a crew just like SAMCRO and ride those beauties to seven hell of chernarus.  

948349-harley-davidson.jpg

just look at this, isn't it perfect? i just love it  :thumbsup:

Edited by VahidkinG

Just throwing it out there but like The Riddler said were all getting that but it indicates a memory leak as far as I know. If you're running an older computer like me with 4 gigs of ram or less you need to restart your game regularly. Not sure if it's linear but I noticed mine burns through a gig an hour and I have 3 gigs free when I start the game so I restart ever 2-3 hours. If you happen to be running on or below the bare minimum specs and/or have a bunch of crap eating all your ram in the background it's going to give you issues. I've never crashed but at the three hour range my game turns into a slideshow and I know it's time if I haven't been keeping track.

**edit** Try validating your game cache through steam though, just noticed my ARMA2 OA was doing it on one out of three computers I'm running my perpetual warfare on and it had 4 files that needed to be reacquired.

I get this memory leak for sure on my rig but thankfully I don't crash; My gameplay goes down to 1 FPS for a seconds while the memory cycles but returns to normal. 

I'm running an Nvidia 680GTX with a custom plate adapted to fit a Corsair H60 CPU cooler. I'm running stock clocks at the moment but with this cooler can really push this 680 to its max. Since DayZ is so CPU heavy right now and its the only game I play really, I turned them back down to stock. 

i didn't understand any of those technical infos, but this bike looks great and fits in dayz as hell. 

anyways, i'm a big fan of the "Sons Of Anarchy" series and i hope that one day we can have some Harley-Davidson bikes and have a crew just like SAMCRO and ride those beauties to seven hell of chernarus.  

948349-harley-davidson.jpg

just look at this, isn't it perfect? i just love it  :thumbsup:

None of the members rode this bike. That is their' "sport bike" which to me looks like a ugly mix of the sportster and dyna series.

• Like 1

I think I found my new favourite jacket! Especially if its actually waterproof (unlike the tac shirt) as reddit people claim it to be

1C2kRde.png

Nice find!  Jump in the water, if it doesn't get "damp" status after a few seconds then it's waterproof (0% absorption)

• Like 1

Nice find!  Jump in the water, if it doesn't get "damp" status after a few seconds then it's waterproof (0% absorption)

Will do that tomorrow. It was wet from being in my wet jacket tho, does that count for anything?

• Like 1

Will do that tomorrow. It was wet from being in my wet jacket tho, does that count for anything?

Yeah it shouldn't get damp/wet under any circumstances.  It's not waterproof.

• Like 1

anyone tried doing all of the gesture commands while handcuffed or bound? to verify that they dont work...

anyone tried doing all of the gesture commands while handcuffed or bound? to verify that they dont work...

No but I spammed the heck out of the F buttons and I couldn't do anything until he executed all of them heh. ( not cuffed )

I think I found my new favourite jacket! Especially if its actually waterproof (unlike the tac shirt) as reddit people claim it to be

1C2kRde.png

I found the black/red one and it definitely looks awesome! It'll be great when and if we get the pants to match. :-)

Yeah it shouldn't get damp/wet under any circumstances.  It's not waterproof.

Alright, so bad insulation, not waterproof, only 4 slots. At least they look cool. Really saturated colors on all of the shirts.

Found them mostly in garages btw! The green and blue one in the same garage, the red one in another. So pretty common.

@Shoobiestomper

Black cargo pants?

lPz8yGp.png

Edited by jayfkay

Wow, one month of 0.58 "stable", without zombies, bad performance etc, and not even a new experimental yet...

None of the members rode this bike. That is their' "sport bike" which to me looks like a ugly mix of the sportster and dyna series.

i know that.

jacks once had something like this i think

0a2438eeecb4f91ed47c3a903f9603ec.jpg

and this one is for my favorite char, bobby:

broxiujsnwxcx5oeqckg.jpg

also there were some cargo Harley that perfectly fit's the need of chernarus, you can have some beans in the cargo.

Edited by VahidkinG