billyangstadt

Call me a fan boy if you will, but I'm pumped!

Going to bed early tonight to wake up at 3 when stable comes back online!

Snacks and energy drinks for days!

• Like 4

Your a fan boy! But don't worry, I am as well, I have to work tomorrow though but Friday and Saturday = DayZ all day! Lol

• Like 2

I doubt that the maintenance, and update will take only 3 hours. It will probably take half a day (not trying to be a dick). So, get some more rest, and then you can game for days. :D

Edited by DJ SGTHornet
  • Like 1

I doubt that the maintenance, and update will take only 3 hours. It will probably take half a day (not trying to be a dick). So, get some more rest, and then you can game for days. > :D

No your probably right man, as long as it is done by 20:00 I am happy lol

I doubt that the maintenance, and update will take only 3 hours. It will probably take half a day (not trying to be a dick). So, get some more rest, and then you can game for days. >:D

Good point!

manage those expectations, guys!

we dont know *what* tomorrow will bring.

L

• Like 1

manage those expectations, guys!

we dont know *what* tomorrow will bring.

L

Ok Dad :P 

• Like 4

Ive never tried the experimental servers, but, from what I hear, it seems like the deathmatches will move from the coast....back to NWAF. People say that those M4's and AUG's can spawn in officers tents. 

"cue the LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

Random question:  Why can't you shoot through windows?  I just took 4 shots at a guy through a broken window from inside the room (aka barrel wasn't stuck on the window sill or something) and it made little floating "holes" in non existent glass and didn't hit the guy.  Kind of annoying...

Random question:  Why can't you shoot through windows?  I just took 4 shots at a guy through a broken window from inside the room (aka barrel wasn't stuck on the window sill or something) and it made little floating "holes" in non existent glass and didn't hit the guy.  Kind of annoying...

Create a new thread for this question, otherwise we go way off topic.

DaD

LoK

• Like 3

Create a new thread for this question, otherwise we go way off topic.

DaD

LoK

I didn't want to make a whole new thread for a simple question, was just looking for a one post answer (like "it's a glitch, usually you can" or "it's always been like that, you can't shoot thru them".  

I didn't want to make a whole new thread for a simple question, was just looking for a one post answer (like "it's a glitch, usually you can" or "it's always been like that, you can't shoot thru them".

I dont want to work every day to get paid but thats the way it goes.

I am even more hyped for 59 now. The 58 gameplay combined with my mates having a limousine to pick me up at 140km/h if needed, cant get any better than that :P

Meh. After playing a solid 100 hours of 0.58XXXX on Exp. there really isn't much to look forward to tomorrow. I will probably gear up and then not touch it until .59 hits Stable. There isn't anything in this patch for the PVE oriented player. Dynamic events are working properly and the CLE is working quite well also. Those are major milestones for sure. Those are really the only major ways that 0.58 differs from 0.57 though. Oh, and everyone is going to be royally pissed that handguards are broken atm.

Edited by ColdAtrophy
  • Like 1

Ok, some windows you can shoot and be shot through, some not.

It has been a long time since I've checked so I cannot give you any advice at this time.

I'm afraid you will have to experiment, once you have done so and arrive at some conclusions make a Topic or better still make an account submit a report to the Bug Tracker (there may already be something related to this).

Positive feedback is always welcome.

Meanwhile just one rather dated guide.

• Like 1

Meh. After playing a solid 100 hours of 0.58XXXX on Exp. there really isn't much to look forward to tomorrow. I will probably gear up and then not touch it until .59 hits Stable. There isn't anything in this patch for the PVE oriented player. Dynamic events are working properly and the CLE is working quite well also. Those are major milestones for sure. Those are really the only major ways that 0.58 differs from 0.57 though. Oh, and everyone is going to be royally pissed that handguards are broken atm.

Dude, persistence! Setting up camp screams PVE.

• Like 1

I'm gonna stay up through maintenance by playing organ trail.  then when it's over, I'll either be tired and disappointed, or the first person to die at NWAF.

• Like 1

Oh, and everyone is going to be royally pissed that handguards are broken atm.

has been fixed with the last update - at least for the mp5 ;P

wish you all to have fun with that update - after .57 aka "pvpspawnhell" youre going to love it (no need to be a fanboy).

greets

I feel the same. Nothing revolutonary is this update. I mean, return of persistence is important, new CLE is cool, introduction of vehicle reparing is OK... But other than that nothing special. Maybe something under the surface that we cant see. Still no zombies, whatI cant stand. Makes game boring.

Ill probably play until I find tent and set it up in Prud castle.

I'm generally lone wolf on exp so it'll be good to play in a group again.

for those saying its not a big update i disagree.

.58 stable is leaps and bounds better than .57

CLE is working, maybe not perfect, but its working and def has my approval.

choppers are working, they respawn every 4 hours, and occassionally spawn in loot during that window. they do not need server restarts.

barrels and tents are also working.

anyone who was missing the above stuff is going to have a great time in .58

• Like 3

Dude, persistence! Setting up camp screams PVE.

No more than it screams PVP. Although I do agree that if anything rouses me to play this patch, it will be that.

I can finally create my tranquil farm up north...

... and outfit it with all the gear I find to defend it!