Sign in to follow this  
Tatanko

RTX 2015 Presentation Slides

What about performance? Currently Dayz performs poorly particularly at towns.

The slides need to be at least..  three times bigger.

What about performance? Currently Dayz performs poorly particularly at towns.

That was discussed in depth a few Status Reports ago and in a fairly long interview on Basement Nation.

• Like 1

The slides need to be at least..  three times bigger.

That's the best I can do, sorry :p

• Like 1

Shameful execution Tatanko.  I suggest you follow a tutorial on it.

:lol:

At least I provided easy-to-read text!

• Like 1

The slides need to be at least.. three times bigger.

Is that a zoolander quote lol? What is this a center for ants !?

• Like 2

My favorite parts is the soft skills tied to that alive character. Giving people a reason to value life. So awesome when you have something real to lose other than gear.

definitely the thing i am most hyped about in these slides

maybe you could learn how to clean guns, repair guns and tools, or learn other recipes like making a ghilliesuit only over time? no idea how they exactly want to approach that

• Like 1

definitely the thing i am most hyped about in these slides

maybe you could learn how to clean guns, repair guns and tools, or learn other recipes like making a ghilliesuit only over time? no idea how they exactly want to approach that

Absolutelly one of the best features Dayz will have. I hope to see also things like ability to resist fatigue better, steadier aim after sprint, resistance to diseases. I'm not particularly interested in beards, but visual aspects are also great.

Realistic things of course, that is important. And they should develop slowly.

Edited by Mitor
  • Like 1

That's the best I can do, sorry :p

I agree. What is this, a slideshow for ants??

• Like 1

Why don't you look for what is available here and elsewhere.

You know, put a little effort into it and try Searching, I'm sure something will pop up.

• Like 1

if you mean the video, it will be released with the next status report (hopefully today).

Edited by derLoko

if you mean the video, it's will be released with the next status report (hopefully today).

Tomorrow.

Why don't you look for what is available here and elsewhere.

You know, put a little effort into it and try Searching, I'm sure something will pop up.

Why are you a forums administrator, I'm going to have to speak with someone, about your attitude and unwillingness to help. 

Thank you, friend! You should take boneboys title. 

Edited by Austin_Martin
  • Like 1

Why are you a forums administrator, I'm going to have to speak with someone, about your attitude and unwillingness to help. 

BB among the mods are volunteers who attempt to maintain the zoo that is these forums. Try not to make their job any harder than dickheads like me already do. Plus I wouldn't hate too much considering the slides from what you request were posted two days ago. 

Unfortunately sound was broken for the presentation stream so you are better off waiting for the status report which will basically cover the same stuff and maybe more. Apparently other people (including Brian) were also recording but I haven't seen/heard any of that yet.

Edited by freethink

" I hope to see also things like ability to resist fatigue better, steadier aim after sprint, resistance to diseases."

the first two are in game advantages.

They should tie things like repair, first aid, lock pick, animal skinning, animal buchering, crafting, fire starting all to skills that progress from barely functional to excellent.

All the base building functions should be similarly tied to developed skills that people might not even start with.

Don't poke the bear.  You will live to regret it.  I assume that you have not read the posting rules and forum use guidelines, because they do encourage the use of the search function.

In your case, a brief skimming of the first page of general discussion topics would have solved your problem;  and it would have been faster than it took you to make this pointless thread, and would not have wasted other people's time responding to you, or clicking on this post to see if it actually contained any useful information--which it doesn't.  Your title wasn't even in the form of a question; so I clicked on it thinking I might find some useful new info.  Instead, I found you asking the other forum members to save you the trouble of scrolling your mouse wheel down.  It only took me three flicks to find the extant useful RTX topic.  So if you ask why I care, it is because you have wasted my time, that I have chosen to waste even more of it letting you know that you have wasted my time.  I hope we can still be friends, if you can recognize your error.

I might humbly recommend that you take an honest examination of what I have just explained to you here, and if you think anything I have told you is untrue, keep bashing the main moderator and see where it gets you. But please do it through PMs, so as not to clutter up the general discussion with a redundant and outwardly worthless post.

• Like 1

Merged.

Easy ain't it...

I guess for some more then others, anyways hopefully today, we get the actual audio and video. 

Edited by Austin_Martin

Tomorrow.

Or since it's Brian Hicks we're talking about here, next week ;)

Sorry couldn't resist, but he's brought it on himself at this point.

Dunno what time morning is where Hicks is but I'm willing to bet it's later than Hawaii where I am.

So no audio for that presentation today... Damn.

Was so looking forward to hearing what he actually said...