kichilron

Exp Update: 0.58 + Hot Fix.

So they play loot and smalltalk with a broken RTS style floating camera and call that "survival".

So they play loot and hide in forests with a broken RTS style floating camera and call that "survival".

So they play loot and try not to get shot with a broken RTS style floating camera and call that "survival".

So they play loot and hunt buggy animals with a broken RTS style floating camera and call that "survival".

So they play loot and take screenshots with a broken RTS style floating camera and call that "survival".

So they loot and after looting the best items they logoff and take a break with a broken RTS style floating camera and call that "survival".

So they loot and take all the gear of the map into their camps in the forest with a broken RTS style floating camera and call that "survival".

So they play loot and hunt camps with a broken RTS style floating camera and call that "survival".

So they play loot and fixing up cars with a broken RTS style floating camera and call that "survival".

Etc etc. I call it playing the game.

The emphasis is on

tho. This is the sole reason for why the game is played how its played at the moment.

No idea why you people keep referring to how the game "hypothetically" might be meant to be played and how the game is "supposed" to be. Whats relevant to people playing right now is the current state of the game I reckon.

Holy shit are you still talking to yourself from like three pages back ? Give it up man , no one cares (besides BioHaze) how you run and gun with no care for other mechanics , we get it , you don't like how there's not much to do ... Please come da fuck down now lol .

Can we stick to the topic at hand, please?

This topic is for the discussion of experimental patch 0.58, not various play styles and whether they are "correct".

Does anyone know if we are looking at a wipe with the new experimental patch today?

Does anyone know if we are looking at a wipe with the new experimental patch today?

Yes, I believe so.

Yes, I believe so.

Another wipe, at least tell me that you are not going to take down 3/4's of the servers as well.  I can handle gearing up again but not when I have to spam a server to try and join it.

Another wipe, at least tell me that you are not going to take down 3/4's of the servers as well.  I can handle gearing up again but not when I have to spam a server to try and join it.

If the servers are reduced in number, it's specifically to test something. That's the sole reason the Experimental branch exists, contrary to popular belief that it exists as a means of previewing a new version. If they're full, that's probably a good thing.

Edited by Tatanko

-snip- , no one cares (besides BioHaze) -snip-

Nah man, I really just care for updates.

I hope the internal tests went well....

Edited by BioHaze

I hope the internal tests went well....

Edited by Tatanko
  • Like 1

Yeah. It is. And then when I posted something in a thread about the M4 and how people needed to trust that Hicks knows more than they do, he private messaged me non-stop for a solid 8-10 hours arguing about how Hicks was wrong. 

Very spooky!

Wonder what they are fixing in storage?  Hopefully they found a fix for the weapon glitches so we can look forward to getting this to stable and moving on from the horrible .57 build.

Hicks is driving me to suicide; in the game, in the game....

I'd rather have a wipe so everybody I run into would be fresh as well.

• Like 4

steamdb activity less than a minute ago  :thumbsup:

Nice!  I am ready to get some hours in.  Anyone planning to be on a 1pp server?

@ctorchia @DayZRussia Yes, there will be tear gas grenade and most probably certain areas will be contaminated.

this answer from Peter in this tweet is great...

• Like 2

Download is there 116,6 mb. :)

Version is 0.58.129136

I realy hope this is the last one. :P

Edited by xCrankx
  • Like 8

@ctorchia @DayZRussia Yes, there will be tear gas grenade and most probably certain areas will be contaminated.

this answer from Peter in this tweet is great...

Iv been actually thinking about buying one of these in real life lol.

According to the feedback tracker, there should be a couple of things fixed in this that have been worked on in the 9 days since the last build was released. Time for some testing.

If anyone gets to it before I'm off work in a few hours:

1. Does cooked meat still make you sick?

2. Are you able to craft fertilizer in a barrel (plant material + guts)?

3. Is tanning animal pelts into leather working properly (with or without a barrel)?

• Like 2

According to the feedback tracker, there should be a couple of things fixed in this that have been worked on in the 9 days since the last build was released. Time for some testing.

If anyone gets to it before I'm off work in a few hours:

1. Does cooked meat still make you sick?

2. Are you able to craft fertilizer in a barrel (plant material + guts)?

3. Is tanning animal pelts into leather working properly (with or without a barrel)?

2. worked yesterday and i will test it later

3. "Hello wasnu.

The old method to craft leather with just garden lime and pelts has been removed

from the game. Now it is only possible to craft leather through the barrel

method. As for the issues with barrel, we are currently investigating them and

the issues will be scheduled for a fix.

Regards,

Geez"

was the answer to my ticket, and status is NOT resolved this time, so i think you can´t tan leather in this patch but i will test it

EDIT: daddy knows why he always log out with his "shiny" barrel in hands, saves much time :rolleyes:  

Edited by wasnu
  • Like 3

Sounds like our camp but unfortunately it got robbed a few days ago > :( . You would think they would've just took what they needed .. but man they were greedy heh. I mean we had enough stuff for a 10 - 15 man army. Just about every single bit of it was gone .. we had barrels and tents full of ammo, mags, clothes, med supplies, about 15 canteens, gardening supplies etc. Took all the gear .. left the tents. It was a pretty big blow to my moral, especially since I spent like 2 hrs organizing it the night before. But it was bound to happen.

Fing and I had a similar camp.  Enough for 10, if not 15.  Someone found it and took everything but a few of the barrels.  Last time I found someone's camp, I left an MP5 with mags and an extra combat knife in boots, and took a bit of food.  Left them a note saying that I might use their camp to drop stuff off, if that was ok.  Got wiped before I could go back and see if they had moved or responded.  Much more interesting things to do than just throw stuff on the ground and drive off with the guns.

• Like 1

Ok i think the bug is gone i meet another player and he was running around

maybe 100 meters in front of me and no gun glitch happened. :thumbsup:

I wait there a minute and watch him but no problem so far.

Edit: Its still possible that the bug will happen but for me it doesen´t at least this time.

Edited by xCrankx
  • Like 2